2017-08-13 09:34:52

Hi.
So, I knew that I had the game somewhere, just downloaded and installed it again, I currently just have the base game on PC, I have not purchased any season passes till now, and I actually will not till I have actually figured out some parts of the game, I actually have some questions.
1. I heard a lot about those capcom mission for the game, what are these actually?
2. Does someone hav a menu guide for the game because smoe things seam a bit strange to me and I can't figure out what all the items are.
3. Is there a movelist on gamefaqs? last I heard that they weren't up to date.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2017-08-13 10:40:36

Hi, Ok, from what I could gather.
When you click on storie, and on general storie after that, you get into a mmenu where just the first option is selectable, the others give me an error sound.
When you click on the first option, I think it's a sort of chapter select. When you click on a chapter, you have two options, both start the current chapter, could that be the difficulty selection?
When you are in a cutscene, you can skip it by hitting start, strangely though, when you are in a fight, hit the pause button, go up ones and hit a, the fight gets skipped, is that nmormal?
Greetings Moritz.

2017-08-13 15:01:06

Your first three questions can all either be googled or answered by looking at this thread. Missions are just that. The game will give you things to do such as win a certain amount of matches, perform a technique a certain numbero f times, and more difficult ones like defeat an enemy in a certain fashion or activate a stage gimic. Noone has a menu guide, but they aren't hard to figure out... especially since the top layer of menus is narrated. And as for gamefaqs, just go do a search and see if there is an updated movelist.

When you click general story, you are presented with the five chapters of story mode. click the chapter you want, and you will then have to select the scene of that particular chapter you want. That's it. Difficulty only becomes available after the first playthrough, where you have normal and an extra hard mode. And fights are skippable, yes. That is definitely normal... or you wouldn't have that option in the menu.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-08-13 15:30:12

Hi.
Yeah I was confused about that because the skipping of storie parts sounded a bit strange to me.
It's quite good that the top layer is narated, can you actually tell me where to change the language from english to japanese? Want to see if I maybe can understand some things.
Greetings Moritz.

2017-08-13 16:17:28

for story mode, it's either the second last option or the last option in that menu, don't remember which. For everything else, go into options and fin sound settings, shouldn't be that difficult, I don't remember where exactly it is. If you find a slider for music volume, then you're in the right spot. Go up twice and press x. You can then choose if you want all Japanese, all English or on a per character basis.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-08-13 17:14:31

Hi.
Yeah, it's the last option when you hit start and go up ones, two up is exit to main menu with the promt. Mhm ok, thanks, wanted to try that out in japanese for quite a while now.
Greetings Moritz.

2017-08-14 12:47:44

hey,
for accessible movelists, type this onto google:
Cammy movelist - vg247
replace cammy with your character's name.
then it should be the first or second result.

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi