2017-08-03 01:53:34 (edited by buu420 2017-08-03 02:02:35)

Okay so, I have a bit of a rant.
I understand partially the idea behind the max level restriction for maps, to keep high level people from going through and destroying someones robots, but, you don't have enough maps on this game right now to do that. Also, maybe someone has a high level friend they maybe want some help from, you know kill the extras, or help keep you from getting swarmed.
Also, the grenade launcher robots, something needs to be done about them, how can somethig move that fast with a grenade launcher, take like 100+ bullets to kill and can 1 shot you with a grenade. Their should be some weakness they have like is big, moves fast, shoots grenades, but dies easy. Or moves really slow, takes a lot of bullets to kill, shoot grenades that can 1 shot you.

2017-08-04 00:31:18

Okay, so, I've come up with like a few good suggestions here.
First 2 are to do with cars. The first idea is their should be like car armor you can add that would make your car stronger and able to withstand attacks from stronger robots. That way people can park their cars in areas and fight without worrying about blowing their car up with fire from the robots. My next suggestion is about movement, you should have to option to change the turning system to like a 45 degree one. So, like a drive mode 1, and drive mode 2 for cars maybe. Sometimes 45 degree turns are easier especially when trying to turn around in a tight spot. Also, a side note, metal either needs to be made cheaper, or cars do, cause as it stand right now, it's literally cheaper to buy some cars then to repair them. And finally, their should be transmissions in the cars, so we can change gears and more importantly put the car in reverse. Adding gears to cars would also make them go faster, which would be cool, and would simulate real driving even more.
My next suggestion, is their should be a safe zone like every 3 maps or something. Or strategically placed in locations where their isn't one too far from you at all times, so that way people won't have to walk literally through 10 maps every time they want to go back somewhere especially if you die. Maybe make it like a home point type of thing where you can set which safe zone you want to return to when you die.
Also, now that we have a bunch of places to travel too and stuff, you guys should think about adding quests or missions.
And the last thing, the sell system needs to be changed, so that way people can sell the weapons that they pick up that aren't available for purchase. Maybe make 2 letters work in the store, like s to buy something, and shift s to sell. Or maybe add something to the inventory, like press space on an item in the store to sell it.
Also, when are weapon drawing sounds going to be put in, And like sounds for picking up ammo, and weapons an stuff.

2017-08-04 02:12:53

Wowwowwow. Buu420 all suggestions are quite good more sounds need to be added, nd I agree if we had some kind of mini safe zone perhaps like cities in manemon of corse it's stupid having robot free place if hol planet is full with robots. It;s not point in mettal being cheep, it's repare complexes armer for cars, is something that is not so inportant. But, other suggestions, Having self driving cars is just stupid. It's a chalange to get by driving our selfs, not car driving us. About 45 degrees rotation while driving is more then 100% needed. Someone had said that it's kind of inpossible, you cant turn car directly some number of degrees but really, this game is no reallyzam. About granade launcher robots, I have never fought with them, or at leest don't know what do you meen. nyway kind regards, Aleksandar

If life gives you communism, become a communist dictator.

2017-08-05 07:01:45

You could avoid grenade robots by jumping

buu420 wrote:

Okay so, I have a bit of a rant.
I understand partially the idea behind the max level restriction for maps, to keep high level people from going through and destroying someones robots, but, you don't have enough maps on this game right now to do that. Also, maybe someone has a high level friend they maybe want some help from, you know kill the extras, or help keep you from getting swarmed.
Also, the grenade launcher robots, something needs to be done about them, how can somethig move that fast with a grenade launcher, take like 100+ bullets to kill and can 1 shot you with a grenade. Their should be some weakness they have like is big, moves fast, shoots grenades, but dies easy. Or moves really slow, takes a lot of bullets to kill, shoot grenades that can 1 shot you.

2017-08-05 08:55:05

Another suggestion. Well, more of a modification, my friend was informing me that grenade launchers and rocket launchers seem to do minimal damage against robots, seeing as these weapons are literally some of the most powerful weapons in the game you would think they would do more damage.
Oh, can you give cars the ability to go up? Like cars in real life can go up hills, why can't we drive up something.
Also, Can you give us the ability to give people items? Like maybe put level restrictions, such as you cant give items to someone 25 or 50 levels above you, or make it so that way you can only give them stuff they could use at their level. So that way maybe people could give someone some money, or help them out with some ammo.
Also, what about a group or team system, where you could like work together with your friend, and maybe when both of you kill robots or something when your near each other you would both gain money and exp and points. Also, maybe you could both ride in the same car or something, so one could shoot and 1 could drive or something, also, you could add a system to track your team members.

2017-08-05 12:22:50

server is down.

If that's helpfull, why don't you press Thumbs up?

2017-08-05 17:01:13

buu420 wrote:

Another suggestion. Well, more of a modification, my friend was informing me that grenade launchers and rocket launchers seem to do minimal damage against robots, seeing as these weapons are literally some of the most powerful weapons in the game you would think they would do more damage.
Oh, can you give cars the ability to go up? Like cars in real life can go up hills, why can't we drive up something.
Also, Can you give us the ability to give people items? Like maybe put level restrictions, such as you cant give items to someone 25 or 50 levels above you, or make it so that way you can only give them stuff they could use at their level. So that way maybe people could give someone some money, or help them out with some ammo.
Also, what about a group or team system, where you could like work together with your friend, and maybe when both of you kill robots or something when your near each other you would both gain money and exp and points. Also, maybe you could both ride in the same car or something, so one could shoot and 1 could drive or something, also, you could add a system to track your team members.

Well, I think that we should have some kind of trading items thing. Or to be able to donate items to the safe zone, of corse it's hardly needed because you can sell most things at the stor. Also, I don't think that having teams is a good idea by it self. I think that we should have like this.
1. Players can track each   other by pings or tracking feature.
2. Players can trade aquipment as long as that item is accessable in any other way to the receiver.
3. players can be in the same car as long as the owner of the car gives

permissions.
4. if players attacked the same robot will share xp and other rewards accept levels, of corse. Of corse if some player s was in range of 10 tiles and hasn't touched the robot, they wouldn't get anything.5. player's webbens cant effect other players ccept if they aren't in a PVP mode. can  be added in the future.
Yeh, I have heard about rpg7 and rg6 dealing less demage but not shoor what did they meen. About rokit launchers, I know 100% that they should be mutch more demmaging.
About driving cars up of corse they can allow using pg up and pg down for climbing and lowering but someone will still argue about that point, for example cars cant go up walls or something but, as I have said this game is not life simulator.
Also, Can you please lower prices of webbens? for example taver, and all other automaticks are just shit and cost so mutch
Kind regards, Aleksandar

2017-08-05 17:58:39

As far as i know the weapon's damages got increased.

2017-08-05 19:23:42

When I downloaded and started the game, it says there was an update. How do I download the update? I used this link to download it.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2017-08-05 21:15:24

blindncool wrote:

When I downloaded and started the game, it says there was an update. How do I download the update? I used this link to download it.

Just answer yes to the notification, it should automatically start downloading.
Note: downloading can take very long so  be pationed.

2017-08-06 17:28:45

Hi all.

please tell me, can I get a grenade launcher outside the store?
The current level is 300.

2017-08-06 18:36:23

I also have a suggestion. The developer should also implement this thing called the reloading system. You know what I mean...
Firing guns are not continuous. There's also a key to check how many clips of ammo do we have.

2017-08-06 20:28:00 (edited by wiam-s 2017-08-07 04:30:21)

Danstiv said he will add the reloading system soon. 
@urameshi the grenade launchers like rg6 is available only in the store, they was in the stolen palace but they removed

2017-08-06 23:40:43

@wiam-s
Thank you very much.
Are not rpg-7 outside the store too?

2017-08-07 02:58:50

are there a list of all the maps with the required level? I wonder. I am now level 46 but still I keep leveling in the forest or in the country. I want other maps.

2017-08-07 04:38:01

No, the grenade launcher is available on the store. Currently there no list of maps,

2017-08-07 15:33:29

You can go to  the mountins, robots there give allot of XP and  also there are sohers. If you need help finding them just ask someone on the public chat

2017-08-07 15:39:06

How can i kill the robots in the mountain? They're so tough. I have wasted a lot of bullets but still they did not die

2017-08-07 21:07:47

Hi. I have a question. How can I use the repair complex that I found in the map when pressing the m? Some maps have repair complex like for instance, at the forest. Is it possible to use the repair complex there?

2017-08-07 21:14:41

Mountin robots are quite strong, but I think that you can by an SVD at your level, it's quite strong as for repare complexes,  You can only use your own repare complexes or ask others yo repare your car for you.

2017-08-10 02:36:18

Fun game and idea. Been playing it now for a few days and like it. I didn't particularly care for the slog it was to get from level 1 to 15 though, when I got my first gun. I found that it was pretty boring and really hard to make it through those levels. Not that it's worth anything, but might I suggest adding in either some lower level guns for those levels, instead of the knife or making it to where the progression from 1 to 15 isn't so drawn out?
Pretty fun though. smile
Take care.

2017-08-10 16:24:26

those lower level  guns are just shits. I have bin using acs and hammer to level 30!

2017-08-13 18:09:43

Things really opened up for me when I was able to get a decent  automatic at 16, I believe it was. I definitely think melee has it's place in killing some of the real low level bots, I'd not want to waste the cash for ammo to kill the easier ones, but there are also some pre-level 30 things I'd not want to use melee on. The area north of the forest, the road I believe it is, is a good example of this. It was one of the first areas where a robot was shooting back at me with a gun and it was either hit it at range, which requires at least the MP5 or take unpleasant amounts of damage. Once your defense is high enough, you can basically just stand there and let them shoot at you, but at pre-level 30, not so much. smile

Another thing that seems to be not so great is the amount of cash you make from kills, compared to that which you spend to replenish ammo you use for XPing. it might be that there's better weapons to use that allow for less shots per NPC, the shotgun might be an example of this at level 40, but with no real documentation on how the weapons differ from one another, it's difficult to figure out. I honestly figured that this would improve, the higher I got, but even at level 80 now, making cash sucks the big one. Even a friend of mine who's 140 or so says roughly the same thing, which I find to be a little disappointing. Oh, yeah, and this silly bs where explosions from player's rockets and grenades killing you? Apparently this seems to be quite common in certain areas, where people will spamkill lower level players with the grenade launcher, which is a little silly. it does make for a nice quick trip back to the safe zone though. tongue

Only my opinion, but if explosions are going to effect players, shouldn't bullets fired from players do the same thing? With the lag we often see on the server, the bullets taking seconds to hit a target, lets have a matrix-style sound so we can hear them coming so we can dodge them. lol
Not sure if it's me, but I'd love to go Kung Fu spank ass on some robots too.
Ah well, one can always dream.
Take care.

2017-08-13 19:39:50

If it was me, sorry.  smile.  I never intentionally murder people unless they start it.

Or I'm on the sewer because it's literally right there, but I do it because no one loses anything accept a minute or two, people have done it to me several times, and if people ask me to stop, I will make sure that I don't kill them on purpose!

TLDR: don't want me to troll you a bit, ask me not to/don't go on the swer tongue.

ALso, the lag is real.  The server seems to be down, too, so there is that tongue

2017-08-13 20:04:00

Boomstick, I cant shoorly say to what level I was only using maylay webbens, but want's I was  playing mostly on syberdine map, I have stopped using maylay.. And also, for those who try to kill other players, that thing all most always happens in the sohers. But, only thing that everyone  can do is to stop using rokits and rpgs and other such thing. Those robots are just shit and  it's stupid vesting expensive ammo for lower level robots, like boomstick said.