2017-08-05 00:55:41

Hello all.
I wonder, it is adobe ordition accessabel for the blind?

best regards, muhammad chafid

2017-08-05 01:31:54

Audition, and I don't know, the predecessor was

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-08-05 06:08:44

Hello. I don't think this program is no longer sold. I would recommend audacity or  REAPER

2017-08-06 00:41:49

If this software was no longer sold, is it leagle to crack it? because I want to try this software & I all ready have audacity

2017-08-06 07:16:05 (edited by Ethin 2017-08-06 07:26:09)

@danang137, there is a rule on here that strictly forbids us from instructing you on how to crack things. Either way I doubt most of us would help you if that weren't the case. Just remember that just because a program is no longer sold does not make it immediately legal to just go ahead and 'crack it'. So no, it is still not 'legal'. Of course, I may be wrong, especially if the program is old and has a registration system that is no longer being used or supported in any way by the developers. In that case, cracking it would be the only way to activate it.
I'm telling you now that it is not legal to crack Adobe Audition because it is still being sold -- see http://www.adobe.com/products/audition.html for general information, https://creative.adobe.com/products/dow … moid=KTKAX for a free trial and https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/pla … moid=KTKAY for purchasing instructions. (Adobe Audition has been merged with Adobe Creative Cloud; it is no longer a lone product of it's own.)
Edit:
I was wrong -- you can still purchase Audition on it's own for $19.99/mo for the annual plan paid every month, $239.88/yr for the annual plan prepaid, or $29.99/mo continuously. Alternatively, you can purchase the entire sweet of Adobe CC apps: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro DC, Adobe Muse, Dreamweaver, Animate (Flash Pro), Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, and InCopy, for $49.99/mo for the annual plan paid monthly; $599.88/yr for the annual plan prepaid; and $74.99/mo for the monthly plan paid continuously. Then there's the All Apps + Adobe Stock purchase option too: $74.98/mo for the annual plan, paid monthly. But I'm not writing this post to be an advertiser. big_smile
So, in summary:
Adobe Audition is still being sold. As such, it would definitely be illegal to crack it in any way, shape or form at this time. As for it's accessibility, I don't know about that. REAPER/Gold Wave/WavePAD are definitely accessible though, although REAPER may need some extra configuration.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2017-08-07 00:43:01

at ethin.
Thanks so much. I think I'll buy this software. BTW how good it is, compared to audacity and gold wave? &, is Melodyne audio editor accessabel too?

2017-08-07 08:09:46

Hello. Stop buying adobe audition, The new version though because it is not accessible! Unfortunately since version 4, The accessability for adobe audition is gong but you still can use version 1.5 or 3.0, Although i recommend version 1.5 and it can be downloaded at *** website. That one is accessible, and I recommend this one instead of goldwave or audacity or wavepad. Audition is awesome, It has many effects that you can create environments and your own audio movies even. I've been using this software for a long time and so far, in my opinian, It was the best accessible audio editor. Although it cannot be compared to reaper because reaper is diffrent than audition and it supports much more effects like vst's, js's and other stuff. Meantime it is too hard to use for a biginner editor. But if you could ever get into reaper, It is awesome too, Specially for music creation, You can almost do everything with reaper. But as an only audio editor, I recommend audition1.5. Oh btw audition also supports multy tracking, Which allows you to mix multy tracks at onece, Record much more presisely because while recording, You can listen to the last tracks you recorded and this feature is a favor to singers. Audacity also have this feature.
some other things that you can do with audition are that you can  change the BPM of a beat easily, Make your own beats with it's metronum, or use it's really easy and handy mix paste feature.
At last, It worth to be downloaded. Just give it a try.
Oh btw sorry for my crazy bad spellings and bad grammer lol.

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2017-08-07 08:20:59

Interesting. I didn't know, Audition was accessible. Is the multi-track feature fully usable for us? Unfortunately, that isn't the case with Audacity. And is it possible, to adjust different tracks to each other? For example, if you have two tracks that basicaly contain the same material, but have different durations, can you adjust them, to make them have the same duration?

2017-08-08 00:34:29

at kianoosh
O thank you so much! Downloading it now.
BTW, why the file I download from *** is .rar not .exe?

2017-08-10 00:51:16

The file I download from *** has a crack in it!
is it still legle to use it?

2017-08-10 04:12:45 (edited by Ethin 2017-08-10 04:13:10)

@10, Nope, it isn't legal to use it.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2017-08-14 14:29:52

Hello! Running wind and success on the road!

2017-08-14 14:30:58

Hello! Running wind and success on the road!

2017-11-02 22:58:43

Hi. To my knowledge and experience, the most accessible version of Adobe Audition is 1.5. I purchased it completely legally in 2005 and it's still a main workhorse when it comes to audio editing. With Jaws the multitrack part was accessible, if you managed to find some old scripts and get them to work - I finally did, but as now I switched to win10 and decided actually long time ago not to upgrade Jaws, my licensed version was 5.0 and updated  to 5.10 so totally ancient stuff. So now I use Audacity for multitrack and Audition for precise editing and mastering. Later versions of Audition are definitely less accessible, especially regarding effects, as they are no longer based on old style windows standard interface and so behave more similarly to vst plugins, where you need to use mouse cursor and even then it doesn't work all that good.
So yeah, I'm very happy, that my old trusty 1.5 works on new 64bit OS almost the same as before.

2017-11-03 00:48:35

Thank you, ManFromTheDark!
at Santosbeapy. What are you talking about? I'm Confused.