2017-07-19 07:42:29

Hello guys!
Does anyone have the Titanic song link sung by dectalk?

2017-07-19 09:44:05

I'm not sure if this is the one you're looking for, but here it is:
www.kaldobsky.com/Titanic/titanic_soundtrack_by_jois_from_italy.mp3

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2017-07-19 13:39:19

Hi Aprone.

Rofl that is hilarious! Mrs. Dark was extremely amused, she said she liked it in a bizarre and wrong sort of way :d.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-07-19 15:24:39 (edited by florianionascu7 2017-07-19 15:26:40)

I heard many times a synthesizer singing, but I never heard one singing so beautiful. I like it! smile

If you want to get in touch with me, e-mail me at [email protected].
We can also get in touch on Telegram.

2017-07-19 18:42:43

ahahahahaha omg

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2017-07-19 18:52:16

Often times you can be watching a movie, or reading a book, and there will be an opportunity where you can fill in a tiny bit of your own imagined back story to give everything a completely different impact.  As one example, I've heard it is popular for people to "tell themselves" that Padme from StarWars episodes 1 through 3 was secretly in love with Obi Wan and was having a side fling.  While I've never gone back to watch those movies with this faked story in mind, it apparently makes the movies deeper and causes them to be more enjoyable.

For this titanic song you can definitely do the same sort of thing.  Tell yourself that a nearly paralyzed man carefully constructed this with his synth voice, and "sang" it for someone he loves.  Perhaps his daughter on her wedding day, a wife at a milestone anniversary, or what-have-you.  Even with such a simple backstory, listen to it again and see if it has a different "feel" to it.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2017-11-11 18:25:13

hi,
I was listening to this again. I wunder what the creator of dectalk,  Dennis Klatte would think if he still lived to hear this.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2017-11-11 19:04:48

Hi.
Do you have other songs as well?
I have some from grosgan.com, but I want to hear more.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!