2017-04-10 15:43:43

i read some old message on the forum,i try psypets,but,see a message,psypets not update,this website told me to try terre pets.
terre pets can access?and what diffrent?i try terre pets,but can not find what i should do.

2017-04-10 15:56:35

Last I checked terre pets had an inaccessible capcha and lots of immages, a shame since psy pets was indeed accessible but there you go.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-04-10 16:03:18

hello all where i can find psypet and terre pet game? if you have could you upload it? thanks alot

2017-04-10 16:30:50

it's web game,website is
psypets.net
terrepets.com
and,dark,what is your mean?i'm not fully understand.
i see psypets in 2015 about,don't understand what happend

2017-04-10 16:42:51

psypets,i can not creat account now,don't know why,i fillout all things,but,press creat button,nothing happend.

2017-04-11 13:26:15

my problem is can not eq my pet,no button or links
and psypets,can not creat account.

2017-04-14 07:19:13

Oh man, I used to play those pet games a whole lot.
Try creatureworld.com.
That used to be accessible way back when I used to play it.
Then there's neopets.com
Also gyropets.com.
Don't quote me on that last one, I can't quite remember how it's spelled.
you could always google virtual pets online, and get a bunch of links that way.
I really wanted to do manapets, but it's not accessible, as far as I know.
But then again, it's been ages since I played on any of these. Just throwing them out there.

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2017-04-14 08:48:58

I do remember trying neopets and finding it not be very accessible.

There was also a game called groffland at one time, but while some bits of the game were accessible other bits clearly weren't, eg, there were locked doors with graphical puzzles to solve.
that made the game more than a little frustrating to play.

Btw I have emailed the admins of terrepets regarding accessibility, but I haven't heard anything back as yet.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-04-15 19:29:11

Neopets sadly isn't accessable. the games, and quests.  sure there is some text, but.  there's just too much that's not accessable on it. and it's a pitty. I enjoyed neopets when I could see better.

I'm a blue eyed, pale pink, kitten.
A blue-eyed, pale pink, kitten that can smash the smashing out of people.
I'm mew, and you're going to get smashed.

2017-04-15 19:34:57

Furry paws is accessible. It's a game where you can show dogs. Check it out, you might like it.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2017-04-15 22:27:07

Oh well the others I gave are though.
creatureworld and gyropets. Again, you can definitely google these and get a bunch more.

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2017-04-16 04:21:44

terre pets,just can not eq item,but,to long time to wait.

2017-04-16 04:39:21

One game you might also try is Puppet nightmares. This has a lot of very dark story, battles and monsters and pokemon style collection, however it also involves a good amount of care options too, including feeding and breeding  several management aspect such as forming your soul puppets into adventuring parties for them to go dungeon grinding while your offline.
There are also some apparently accessible pet games mentioned over on the games to play online page on whitestick.co.uk, including show dog, show horse and show cat.

I've not tried these, but by virtue of the fact they're listed on that page they are going to be accessible.

2017-04-16 05:23:08

puppet,i tryed it,but,i don't understand how to.play,because website.

2017-04-17 06:47:16

hmm,i find a game call hamster story,any know this?if this game not in audiogame,maybe i can put on new version room?
not fully accessable,but you still can play,i'm join just now,i'm not get running now.
www.hamsterstory.com

2017-04-17 07:22:54

Snow if the game is not fully accessible it doesn't belong in the new releases room, though I'd be interested to here what the problems are.

I'm also not sure what the problem you have with puppet nightmares, since the game fully accessible, unless there is something you don't understand somewhere.

2017-04-17 10:51:20

i'm not sure hamster story about,i'm start yesterday,testing.
about puppet night mares,i can not understand website,i don't know how to find infomation or things.
hamster story website like this,many select not a link,need to press.

2017-04-17 11:26:54

Well Snow, in puppet nightmares you need to actually click on the text itself probably by going up and down with the arrows with most screen readers rather than using the tab key. So to click on an egg to hatch it, you find the text that says something like "good cyclopse egg" click on that to select it, and then find the button to hatch the gg.
Once hatched you select a creature by clicking on it's name, and see more details by clicking on it's statistics.

You will need to do this for a good few web games since not all of them use links and buttons etc, but it's not a problem so long as there is! some text to click on, the problem comes if theexpects you to click on simply an image that a screen reading program can't identify.

Hth.

2017-04-17 11:58:25

ok,i will try,but,battle infomation ,i can not read good.like 71,11,12.

2018-06-13 21:29:13

know this is an old topic but there is one game I remember playing and at least last time I played it it was accessible. It is called Subeta. I believe it is at Subeta.org if I rmember the URL right. The game has an avatar creator that we can actually use, and from what I remember the item windows and stuff are usable, if not actually visable.

I played the game when I could see too and they had funny graphics like the german textbook you could read to your pets was a big pretzel and there were actual Braille Characters in proper cells written in the cute little graphic for the Braille Textbook item. They also had funny gummy body parts as fruit, all sorts of other weird stuff.

There aren't flash-games as there are on many other sites, and most of the stuff in the game is gambling of some sort. Either looking for rare items to give to quest givers and hoping you get better stuff back or more money or hoping a random event gives you what you want and doesn't mess you up. The sheer charm of the game is noteworthy and worth looking into, though I admit it might not be as accessible now. if it even continues to exist. I'll look into creatureworld though. because I've never even heard of that one.

If you like Furre characters, there is also Furvilla, which I know for certain is playable as I have done that quite recently, though I'm not interested in it any longer. For those who don't want to identify as male or female, the game even allows for other gender identification of pets, though this is one area where it doesn't work out. in terms of accessibility, but it is't overly important to gameplay.

2018-06-13 21:54:20 (edited by bookrage 2018-06-13 21:56:57)

update, Subeta is still a very highly active and accessible game, except when you create an account you've got to  do one of those captias and it is notoriously clunky, even though an audio option is possible. Though I'll try it on Chrome to see if that works and makes things easier

There is a new item in the game literally almost every day and there are still several hundred players on daily. I'll probably make a post for this particular game soon.  I'll be called bookrage and my first pet will probably be a harvester as I'm a little dark and harvesters are little grim reapers. You start with a base color but various potions and special events can transform your pets.

also have to  correct an earlier statement, the url is

subeta.net

2018-06-16 15:17:15

subeta.net
although i can not know the different part of the pets,not bad at all.

2018-06-16 18:38:36

here's a little bit of a translation of what I know

Bovyne: little cow creature
Harvester: adorable little grim reapers
ghostly: little ghost
malarchy: little duck
dragorth: dragon thing
Kerubi: little Japanese fox creature similar to a kitsune.

and the different kinds of colors you can get? potions change color, elixirs change both color and species.

common: default color for any pet
angelic: self-explanatory.
graveyard: sort of zombie like
dark matter: dark with a halo of lavender or pink, with little dark orbs around it.
sweetheart: Valentine's day color
Sun: usually the pet is bright orange or red.
Dawn: the pet is usually pink
Dusk: usually a medium to dark blue
Forest: green and sometimes parts of the pet are floral. For example, a forest Harvester's scythe blade is a leaf.
chibi: cute and baby-looking
spectrum: rainbow
scribble: little pen and ink style drawing.
bloodred: dark red and black, generally the pet is more monstrous in appearance and is scary, often with bits of gore.

if you don't care too much of what happens to your pet, there is the pet zapper that can randomly change a lot of things, including your pet's species and color, and the ultimate pet zapper can even turn pets into weird "experiments" (usually given as a series of numbers)  that you cant' get any other way. I've got a harvester right now and am not interested in acquiring anything else.

if you go to the free gift center  soon you might be able to pick up a "dumbo" which is actually a rat (dumbo rats are a popular pet rat breed") and you over the summer can also get a lot of good creatures by doing bird watching as it will give you free rare minions.

Also, to get an idea of what pets are supposed to look like, read items with the pet's name on them. For example, if you get harvester toys, you should be able to figure out what a harvester is supposed to be by reading their item descriptions if you get a few few of them.