2017-04-07 13:46:17

agreed with akilor in here though, many cheaters could just store there shit in a shelter and go pk without losing any inportant stuffs... +the cheating factor. That would mess it up really bad.

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro

2017-04-07 21:35:41

hi!
Guys, I hope that some of my wishes will be realized.

Regards, Adil.

2017-04-07 22:34:35

I agree on keys to work by the following way:
Strategically, as the same in Redspot. You create a shelter, and people will be able to enter it only in one way and that is, take their keys out, and carefuly use them as it works on bases in Redspot. If your hands break the timer or  you miss the chance, you will have to restart unlocking over. That would solve the mystery

2017-04-08 23:22:22

For those who are anxiously waiting for what happened during the first ever pk event in stw, here's a short extract of what went on.
But before we dive into the details, a big thanks goes out to smoke-j to take the time and effort to organize everything, and also, a big thanks to all the players that participated, even though some of them were scared to say the least, and were hiding behind being not good at pk etc. Yall rocked, and that's the main message i wanted to bring out... Now, on to the event itself.
The pre launch time was one of utter chaos, spammy socials, radio chit chat, wall bumping and even some people getting disqualified because they thought to kill off the competition prematurely. Things were solved by removing radios, and putting people to sleep by force, and that more or less got rid of most problems.
Then, the server took a nose dive, when all pk timers started beeping, and the first 10 to 20 minutes after were for many a few of the laggiest minutes... Several corpses later, things started to cool down, and the real game of hide and seak could begin. But some people took hiding as being more important, so after a long while, bears were added to enforce a more fighting spirit. In the end though, gatito-pk was the victor, so congratulations to him.
A few observations to be made:
- yes there was lag, and lots of that, but that was for everyone, even the refs.
- it's the first time ever that such a crazy event as this one was organized, so lots of unknown factors like the wall hitting etc, were unforseen.
- tactics were important, but only near the end of the fight: with only 10 players or so left, luck was more or less out of the question.

To those who lost, i'd say better luck next time. To those who had itchy fingers and typed /pk before the event was launched, "nice try but fail". To those who enjoyed making life of everyone else around hell by swinging knives, voice / social spamming, wall hitting etc: was that really needed? And to all others who actually were kicking other's buts, or tryed at least, that was what we all were looking for. So once again, well done, for a first time, and stay tuned for more events like this one, only differently done, with other fighting schemes etc.....

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->
My folding at home statistics

2017-04-10 12:28:19

me, again, with more exciting news. The next big pk event is going to happen, and it will be in two weeks (actually a bit less) from now. So, make sure to read the entire page witch I'll link below, and make sure this next event will rock balls.
link to the pk event page

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->

2017-04-10 12:38:43

wo that sounds cool , I just want to watch anyways , it will be nice if you guys could record the fight hahahah

2017-04-10 13:25:36

it has already been recorded.

marro

2017-04-10 15:54:29

yup, the previous event has been recorded. but even if i save in in mp3, it will be rather huge, because it's not yet cleaned, so it's basically from before the event till just after. seen from a players perspective.

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->

2017-04-10 15:59:14

Hi.
Wow. It's really great to see that you're working that much to keep the game going. I would also like to hear a recording of those fights.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-04-10 16:34:46

How do you cure mindthirst and how do you make the cure

We live on a hunk of rock and metal that circles a humdrum star that is one of 400 billion other stars that make up the Milky Way Galaxy which is one of billions of other galaxies which make up a universe which may be one of a very large number, perhaps an infinite number, of other universes. That is a perspective on human life and our culture that is well worth pondering.
Carl Sagan

2017-04-10 17:40:32

Hello, @Mads!
To cure mindthirst you can use antibiotics, which can be found in the hospital, located in the fishing village, or sometimes in gifts. If you don't have any you can ask someone near you to help you out, if they don't I recommend you just drink and wait for it to go away on its own. A reminder for the future, never drink water with your hands, except in the spring. Use pots or other water containers instead.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2017-04-10 18:57:25

hey all,
there is a new competition organized bye Smoke-J. You can know its details bye clicking here:
www.blackscreengaming.com/stw/pk_event
I like the competetion idea. Its going to be awesome.
big_smile

marro

2017-04-11 01:58:44

@Mayana!
Thanks a lot! Mow the game is much more fun

We live on a hunk of rock and metal that circles a humdrum star that is one of 400 billion other stars that make up the Milky Way Galaxy which is one of billions of other galaxies which make up a universe which may be one of a very large number, perhaps an infinite number, of other universes. That is a perspective on human life and our culture that is well worth pondering.
Carl Sagan

2017-04-11 01:59:13 (edited by Mads 2017-04-11 02:00:04)

@Mayana!
Thanks a lot! Now the game is much more fun!

Carl Sagan

2017-04-11 03:18:52

Please do upload the recording

2017-04-11 04:36:23

a suggestion for stw developer. Could you please add farm animals such as goat, cows, sheep, and horses that if you catch and domesticate them you can then ride them get places faster and have battles on horseback? and also build barns for animals and a shelter nearby so you can then make or craft your own farm? also maybe add a greenhouse on one of the maps so you can get plants for your farm. to make a farm you'd have to clear an area of trees and stuff, craft a barn, collect farm animals that are running wild and bring them back to your farm. and maybe once they are in the barn they become domestic or tamed animals that you can then get milk from to help you survive, or you can kill and eat them such as chickens which you can either kill cook and eat, or get their eggs and eat them but they would not give you as much energy as eating chicken meat itself. also could you make wild turkeys that you have to shoot down with your bow and arrow that once killed you can cook and eat, or put in your barn which over time the turkeys multiply and you'd have a good store of food. also having a domestic horse or two would let you then be able to craft a plow to add to your field wherever you decide to place your farm. and also other players could attack your farm and kill your domestic animals, come and raid your food supplies, or destroy it in general if they wish. or if you abandon your farm and the animals die the farm is automatically destroyed and turns back to normal forested land. that would be fun. you could use sheep wool for clothing, and you could catch and domesticate birds of prey such as hawks to help you more easily hunt rabbits. also perhaps you could catch and domesticate wolves that when brought to your barn over some time become dogs you can have help you hunt animals and protect the farm and structures you build. the dogs could also fend off other players and cause a certain amount of damage to them if they  get too close like guard dogs. also to ride horses you would have to craft the equipment for that. you could ride without equipment but it would increase your chance of falling off and hurting yourself at which time you'd have to heal your character in the game.

2017-04-11 08:00:35

The recording still needs to be shrunk (a lot). It's currently 1.94 gb . so as soon as that's done, everyone will know.

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->

2017-04-12 03:42:33 (edited by Smoke-J 2017-04-12 03:43:01)

Finally got the recording Akilor made uploaded to BSG. you can get it here

http://blackscreengaming.com/media/archives/events/

it's still big, over 100 meg, but downloaded for me in under a min with average internet. Hoping for the next one to have recordings that include a play by play commentary for most fights in the 2 vs 2 competition.

2017-04-12 08:03:50

Thank you so much for the recording.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-04-13 00:08:05

yup, i know, it was huge. Lol, there's a first time for everything, and only from first time things can be learned. The next event will be easier to do smile.

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->

2017-04-13 05:07:01

Hy sam tupy.
could you replace survive the wiled setup .exe with .zip? because I can't install it.
When I install it, I get this:
C: program files\survive the wild\sounds.dat an error while trying to copy a file. The sorss file is corruptit
Any help...

best regards, muhammad chafid

2017-04-14 12:33:07

danang137 wrote:

Hy sam tupy.
could you replace survive the wiled setup .exe with .zip? because I can't install it.
When I install it, I get this:
C: program files\survive the wild\sounds.dat an error while trying to copy a file. The sorss file is corruptit
Any help...

Redownload it and try again. The installation file is clearly corupted.

Greetings.
My twitter

2017-04-14 17:59:07

Yes it happened to me, you just have to redownload it. Also, Akilor and Smoke: I would suggest you to use Eloquence during recording the fights, please. And in American accent English. ESpeak gives a headache and doesn't make a motivation to listen to be honest. It's nice that the second fight will be easier, probably even each team will have a special recording. Although it would take you time to post them all on BSG, but hey, it's doable and easier right? smile good luck, hoping to see you all at the 22th

2017-04-15 05:48:34

OK thanks. But this error happened not only in this game, but it happened to some my applications too

best regards, muhammad chafid

2017-04-15 08:19:03

The only reason why I use espeak, is to prevent certain words from messing up anything. Since the recording was done on a ceperat system, physically away from where i was doing the other things, it would have been bad if speech got interrupted.

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->