2017-04-03 15:58:11 (edited by dadi_technology_ltd 2019-04-30 12:57:13)

Hello!
We are from Chinese software development team "Dadi Software Technology". I am very pleased to bring you our work today, "the return of the king."
Since all the translations of the game are done by software, the effect may not be good. Welcome friends to correct, and then sent to the email "[email protected]". We will be released in the update together.
This is a business operation of the game, although most of the content is free, but the membership function needs to pay, you want to quickly raise the level, fast access to Need for equipment also need to pay. However, this does not mean that free players will not be able to play.
Thanks nuno, extension of the sea and other friends of the enthusiastic help, let us determined to launch such a multi-language version. Although the translation of the game is not perfect, the game may still exist some bug, but we still hope that people will like it.
This game in China there are many active online players, welcome friends to join in, together to enjoy the MMORPG bring the passion and happiness.
download link
https://yadi.sk/d/5tyY8M3BmzvSXw

2017-04-03 16:01:00

What's this game about?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2017-04-03 16:14:53

awesome, gonna try this one out for sure

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2017-04-03 16:20:58

Any tips on how to download this? I've tried everything, it won't work.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2017-04-03 16:43:17

hi. in order to download from mega you need a mega account if the file is large. you will have to either install mega cloud on your system or install the mega extension into your browser. I have installed the extension and pressed enter on download through your browser and it worked like a charm. the speed is very good also.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2017-04-03 16:50:12

Finally wait until this day

2017-04-03 17:07:43

Note to people trying to download the game, you might have better luck using Chrome or Firefox. IE gave me some trouble. Got the game, now going to try it.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2017-04-03 17:11:08

can't someone put this up on dropbox?

2017-04-03 17:18:30

Was the instructions not translated, or am I missing something? There's a help folder, but nothing in it is in English.

2017-04-03 17:25:27

staindaddict wrote:

Was the instructions not translated, or am I missing something? There's a help folder, but nothing in it is in English.

Too hasty,
Not enough time to write English help

2017-04-03 17:42:19

hi. I can't create an account because I get a message that I've reached a limit on my ip on their website. I can't clearly understand what is it translating. this is the first time that I visited this site so I have no idea why this is happening. any help would be appreciated.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2017-04-03 17:46:58

I'm trying to create an account for the game as well, and I have no idea what to do because the webpage comes up in an entirely different language.
There's a log in button, a sign up button, and then a role button? You can create a roll, clear your role, and a couple other things..
I'm a little lost.

2017-04-03 17:58:11

hello this is as far as I have gotten with the previous version, and I would like instructions on how to create an account and character so I can start playing, plus a full keybindings list since the help isn't in english yet.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2017-04-03 18:00:19

hi english help can look here
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=19895

2017-04-03 18:26:57

Hi. Please can someone do any dropbox link?

2017-04-03 18:51:23

Gonna try this game too when will finish downloading it, sounds awsome! Hope I'll be able to pass through the account creation and other things successfully big_smile I don't know chinese unfortunately, but since some persons from my country tried it and got through, I'll probably ask them for some instructions and guides so if anyone would need them here I'd come up with it.

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

2017-04-03 18:55:08

I looked at that page where it's described in English how to sign up, and I can not get a code sent to my email address to register. I've tried with two email addresses. This is crazy.

2017-04-03 19:15:12

So the first post leaves me kind of confused as to how this works. Is it a pay to play game? Pay for perks? Pay to win/get buffs that basically make competition between a free player and a paying player extremely skewed in the payer's favor? Do you pay once you hit a certain level or once you reach a certain amount of play time? What even is this? Is it an fps? PvP? Is there combat? What do you do? Is it actively updated? I don't have a problem playing with imperfect translations,, but I'm not sure I trust really weird urls that take me to a page I can't read. Sorry for sounding so harsh, but could we get a bit more information on what exactly this is?

Thanks

Go, balloons. I don't see anything happening. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Stand by, confetti. Keep coming, balloons. More balloons. Bring them. Balloons, balloons, balloons! More balloons. Tons of them. Bring them down. Let them all come. No confetti. No confetti yet. No confetti. All right. Go, balloons.

2017-04-03 19:17:45

Once upon a time, there were all kinds of creatures living in this mysterious land of kings. Human beings are so weak that they are forced to set up various organizations on the continent to resist the beasts and monsters with supernatural powers.
However, after a period of time, a mysterious race has changed the distribution of force of the continent, they quickly learn a variety of skills, and soon got remarkable ability to occupy the leading position in the mainland.
It teaches people to use fire and other abilities to survive. As humans learn these different skills, those who have long lived in an environment filled with terror and threats are beginning to try to build civilization.
With the help of the mysterious race, human beings began their long and distant territorial expansion and the establishment of civilization. When other races were still asleep, a great nation was created. It is said that the civilization had possessed more than our imagination and civilization at that time, but after a big bang, the civilization disappeared. No one knows the details of the big bang, and there is no trace of information that can be found, and the mysterious species that helped the human race disappeared without a trace.
The rest of the survivors and their descendants started to re build their civilization, they even hope to establish a completely equivalent to the previous civilization, but this long process is so hard, because almost no one can remember the things, the shortage of resources and lack of knowledge are seriously affected the reconstruction of this civilization.
Since then, mankind has begun a long period of development, in this stage, several major cities gradually formed. Although in that era and the legend of the mysterious race appears with no reality whatever has not given up, but the human reverence for the past generation, they celebrated the extreme civilization era, the eternal legend it will stay.
In the Three Kingdoms situation relatively stable in time, an unthinkable thing happened. This is the development of the orcs and orcs. Unlike other small societies, the people of the Republic of Nepal created a sizable community and developed their own unique skills to use any form of tools. They have a very high intelligence, the development of a clear and orderly social hierarchy. Orcs are inferior in all respects, including skill, intelligence, and social organization, but they create an extraordinary energy. They were also cut off by the natural boundaries until the human race had broken the boundaries with aggressive techniques, and mass conflicts finally took place.
Because people simply rely on past memories and experience, simply judge the beast, that they are only lower animals. In this systematic and massive attack, the human race was fatally defeated.
After being defeated for the first time, human beings have been defeated in various fields. So the monarchs of all nations ceased to unite, unite against the beast. In the end, they succeeded in driving out the orcs and orcs. However, due to the great loss of power, the army had time to rebuild in order to resist the invasion of new animals before the human beings have lost many lives and property. At the same time, the animal is to live deliberately plan planning of the invasion, to expand their territory.
Every year, thousands of times, human beings have been attacked by orcs and orcs. However, when there is no civil war, they do not pay attention to the protection and maintenance of all the resources and energy savings.
However, the first human attention to the accumulation of such resources occurred in the war with the orcs. On the other hand, orcs live in the east of the king's continent, where they are so powerful that they often kill many innocent people across the border. In this case, the three countries have to join the alliance, and orcs have a decisive battle, in the battle, the orcs once again defeated.

At the beginning of the war, the orcs enormous power, human beings have suffered from many failures; but later discovered the orcs fatal weakness - their IQ is very low, just act on instinct, this big race just rely on a variety of outrageous tactics success. The alliance against the orc point of the gathering, occupied the main base, a border outpost, completely razed the orcs and other remnants of the beast.
The morale of the men is high, because they think they can go home after cleaning up the animals. However, in the eastern part of the king of the continent, a sudden earthquake disrupted the entire human campaign process. The disaster changed the shape of the continent, the formation of the great mountains, so that the victory of the Allies lost hope.
Those who fled the land suddenly deformation disaster people suddenly at a loss, because they are not over the mountains. On the contrary, most of the people were crushed by rocks and soil and lost their lives. Soon they accepted their fate and chose to rebuild a new city. Fortunately, new materials and tools can be easily used for the construction of a new city, many women have to stay in the military power Hagenna, when the children grow up, they once again into the civil war and the beast. The new generation named their capital Arashiyama".
When they completed the construction of the village and the capital in 20 years, the restoration of peace and tranquility, the new problem came. Human being expelled to remote areas of Wal Mart and other ethnic people of the beast appeared again.
Fortunately, they are just dispersed in various directions occasionally attack, therefore did not form a serious threat to human. The terrible truth, however, is that human beings are unable to reach the point where humans begin to be slaughtered by the hidden. Since then, the four generation of the 120 generation in order to rid the mob of a long and arduous battle.
However, with a strong ability to reproduce, the influence of the growing influence of the beast, and gradually changed the defensive situation, put an aggressive attitude. From the threat and fear of the environment, people realized that by virtue of their own power, they could not protect themselves.
Put a lot of manpower search for those mountains every corner, people found a tunnel in the Magic Cave in the tribal, can the other side to the mountain. Because you can get help, they hurried to dance for joy sent pass out information, but these information of people have died in the road, because in the cave, there are a lot of energy and also a very powerful beast. However, when the threat of the people is increasing, their time is not allowed to fail.
Man began to call for heroes to cross the mountains, and at the same time, many young men volunteered to accomplish the great task. This task is related to the fate of the city people must rely on the hero's ability and courage to a place they have never visited. There are six men and women who are ready to write a new chapter in the history of heroes on the continent. But no one knows what this is like, and what the end of the adventure is.

2017-04-03 19:20:07 (edited by Muhammad Hajjar 2017-04-03 19:47:45)

All of that to download a game? I will never ever look at this complicated site. I don't know why is it that difficult for a big developer to at least offer an easy direct link? Can some one upload it on dropbox or something? Downloading the addon itself is a pain, even after a help from a sighted person. Sorry to say, but I'll never even enter this sight again. If you're lazy to offer a direct link, then... have nothing to say actually.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-04-03 19:31:38

Awesome man! Downloading tongue

2017-04-03 19:45:34

Muhammad Hajjar wrote:

All of that to download a game? I will never ever look at this complicated sight. I don't know why is it that difficult for a big developer to at least offer an easy direct link? Can some one upload it on dropbox or something? Downloading the addon itself is a pain, even after a help from a sighted person. Sorry to say, but I'll never even enter this sight again. If you're lazy to offer a direct link, then... have nothing to say actually.

It is not impossible to give a straight chain

because Many websites in China are not accessible, including Dropbox

2017-04-03 19:57:31

Hmmm, then I'll see what to do or I'll wait, some one might upload it on another service one day. I'm really really sorry, I was angry at this site, which even my sighted brother is having difficulties with, imagine the other blind people. Sorry again, and thank you very much for your great work.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-04-03 19:57:35

hi,
I don't understand how to create a character. I clicked on sign up and the Webpage opened. I read the help and I don't know what to do, can someone help, please?

2017-04-03 20:00:10

so, use myponi to download the game. its very easy to use. paste the link on the program and download it. no limit of download, no frustrations!

Sorry for my english