2017-03-25 19:16:34

@caio
Visit the site blackscreengaming.com/stw for almost everything on the game.

Greetings.
My twitter

2017-03-25 19:44:29

Broken Fishing Pule ^ ` plus string

2017-03-26 01:52:07

Ok ok.. Thing is the thirst virus still affects me.. How can I get rid of it?

2017-03-26 03:28:57

Hi.
I don't know I'll have to open stw play and find out what's going on. I might not be able to do this until tomorrow. What's your name on stw? I'll find you and see if I can give you a hand.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2017-03-26 04:05:31

My name there is Calevaro.. Alsso, can stones be found in the main land?

2017-03-26 07:31:54

Hi.
Yes I think you can find stones but I'm not exactly sure where. You know you can ask for help on stw everybody there is so nice just like this forum. Like I said check out the couple of websites for stw they're very helpful and ask over the channels while you're playing too.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2017-03-26 08:02:21

caio wrote:

My name there is Calevaro.. Alsso, can stones be found in the main land?

Why not look at the Blackscreen gaming website where you can find the answers to all your questions?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-03-26 09:19:31

@Caio, yes, stones can be found on main land, near the desert, north from the leaves. Just walk around the gravel there and press k to track them. For the mindthirst virus, you can either drink till it goes away or find some antibiotics, from gifts or the hospital in the fishing village. I would recommend you not to drink with your hand anymore, use the pot or another water container. To make a net, combine the broken_net with a frame: branch +string =tied_branch. Tied_branch +branch =wooden_triangle. wooden_triangle +wooden_triangle =broken_frame, then finish that with a knife.
Like everyone else said, please go to blackscreengaming.com, because while we can answer your questions, there's honestly no point if you can already find answers yourself. Take care and enjoy the game.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2017-03-26 09:53:17

@ caio:
To prevent you getting the minthirst virus, make sure you use a pot or a bottle or a cup to drink from. The only exception, in other words the only type of water you can drink with your hand, is spring water. To check what sort of water you have near you, make sure to press k and browse through the menu. Every other water type, be that shallow, and water, needs to be put in a cup, pot or bottle.
sincerely

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->
My folding at home statistics

2017-03-26 15:28:58

Thanks guys.. I've checked the blackscreen website, their material is really, really usefull.. I only have another question about boats.. How can I
use them? I built the paddles, go to the oceans, combine the boat with a paddle and press t but nothing happens.

2017-03-26 16:52:44

You have to make sure boat is in one hand, while paddle is in the other. Once that's done, pressing t will paddle you forward.

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->

2017-03-31 13:52:08

STW now has a Skype group that you can join to, why not to talk to people that you've known from STW? We attend to make it as popular as we could, so w e can gather a satisfyable amount of members. For now it hasn't a lot of members, but that still serves consideration as out of character. Note that the group for now doesn't belong to Sam Tupy, although most of the STW admins are admins on the group.
A big thanks goes to Smoke-J (BSG) http://www.blackscreengaming.com for putting up the group link on the website. I'll try the best to get members so that no one and another gets bored cause of how small the group is. Oh how inactive it seems to be. You can mute alerts when in the appropriate moment in case you're disturbed by messages that you are moody to read. And then turn on again when you wish to participate. This is just to ensure that we have no purpose to annoy anyone in specific.
Automatic joinning link: https://join.skype.com/rXKtFgegIlEJ
Greets

2017-04-02 19:22:06

Hello all,
Well, I can't resist any longer and watch all that crap what is going on in STW now quietly.
I've been playing Survive the Wild for about 1,5 years now.

First I thought this game is really cool with lots of things to explore and do.
But after completing all the quests and collecting all the items, I've been waiting for something new.
The previous update with something new was in June 2016 (including new maps and quests).
After that nothing has happened in STW.
That is already almost one year ago. I've sent many suggestions to Samtupy but it is very hard to get any reply from him.
And the most annoying and disgusting thing started already a long time ago.
In every update there have been more and more restrictions for the players.
NO! I am not talking about cheating!
First, building tree houses was banned. If you think it was cheating, ok, but that is not my opinion.
There was nothing bad in that you could build a small houses from planks at top of the trees.
Then, making walls using blocks and weeds was blocked.
And now, you can't even put a grass tile in the ocean to put your shelter there.
All the creativity is blocked from players, and that is really annoying.
Disgusting!
One question: Why? Why? Why? Why?
Why in Earth do you want to ban and block and prevent all the creativity from players and allow it only for the admins?
They can make special shelters  and that has been the only interesting thing in STW in last months.
But even there there are some stupid rules, that you are not allowed to put even a single item inside the shelter.
Each time when I ask, I get different answers and reasons why these changes were made, if I even get any answers at all...
All the changes have made this game more like Survive the pk than Survive the wild.
Now, if you turn on your pk, you need to wait for a ridiculous time to turn off your pk.
So, shortly, STW is not STW any longer, it is rather like Survive The pk, Survive the restrictions, survive the rules, survive the ban, survive the lack of updates.
And I feel there is no chance to get any of those restricted things mentioned above back.
Wake up! Many people have already left this game, including many of the old well known admins, because they don't like what you are making in this game.

2017-04-02 22:45:27 (edited by Amine 2017-04-03 22:16:55)

First, tree houses, blocks, etc I suppose those are on the works already. Second, to everyone who maybe haven't logged in lately, there is going to be a huge PK event hosted by BSG/smoke-j.
For more info go to
this page on the BSG website

Greetings.
My twitter

2017-04-03 08:04:51

The link gives an internal server error. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-04-03 08:25:22

It seems Amine forgot to add .php at the end. Here it is, it should work now. Enjoy!
http://www.blackscreengaming.com/stw/pk_event.php

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2017-04-03 14:46:19

Yes! It's  good idea! It will be interesting to participate. Thank you.

Regards, Adil.

2017-04-03 15:11:16

Let's see here, i'll comment on each and every point ceperatly

shellman wrote:

Hello all,
Well, I can't resist any longer and watch all that crap what is going on in STW now quietly.
I've been playing Survive the Wild for about 1,5 years now.

First I thought this game is really cool with lots of things to explore and do.
But after completing all the quests and collecting all the items, I've been waiting for something new.
The previous update with something new was in June 2016 (including new maps and quests).
After that nothing has happened in STW.
That is already almost one year ago. I've sent many suggestions to Samtupy but it is very hard to get any reply from him.
And the most annoying and disgusting thing started already a long time ago.
In every update there have been more and more restrictions for the players.
NO! I am not talking about cheating!

Well that's allmost the same amount of time as I have been playing, and up until now I don't regret any single day. If you don't get a reply from sam, try other people like admins for instance. Pritty sure at least one of them will listen. And as long as the suggestions are reasonable within the surviving in the wild theme, they might get added to the list.

First, building tree houses was banned. If you think it was cheating, ok, but that is not my opinion. There was nothing bad in that you could build a small houses from planks at top of the trees.

Treehouses wasn't so much the problem, the fact that people died after the server restarted and thus clearing away the house, was messy.

Then, making walls using blocks and weeds was blocked.

This is the first "comunity caused" restriction in stw. Walls were taken out because several people had fun blocking off map entrances, tunnel entrances and probably other things i don't even know. While this in itself, for old players, wouldn't be so bad (eventually they would disappear), people who just start out wouldn't know what was going on. Also, there was no way you could break out of a wall construction, and I remember a few people's story that they had some sort of a curceing fit, because they were trapped in a wall construction and couldn't move for a long while.

And now, you can't even put a grass tile in the ocean to put your shelter there.
All the creativity is blocked from players, and that is really annoying.
Disgusting!

This is both a comunity caused, and a realism limitation. Comunity caused because the anti dropping stuff in oceans was put in place to prevent people from making mud or other walkable surfaces so they could have an easy shark hunt, and to avoid the occasional new player getting stuck because of the mud or other area and the gaps in between so he couldn't paddle. Realism limitation: how on earth can a wooden hut keep in one place on an ocean full of waves etc, just how?

One question: Why? Why? Why? Why?
Why in Earth do you want to ban and block and prevent all the creativity from players and allow it only for the admins?
They can make special shelters  and that has been the only interesting thing in STW in last months.
But even there there are some stupid rules, that you are not allowed to put even a single item inside the shelter.
Each time when I ask, I get different answers and reasons why these changes were made, if I even get any answers at all...

Most of the reasons outlinded above. As for admin made shelters, they need to remain shelters, and not become a game replacement. In other words, even though we can expand our small little house to look more flashy and stuff, it still needs to only serve "sheltering" people, and not be a gassstation and giftshop and a windy wolf forest in one small little map.

All the changes have made this game more like Survive the pk than Survive the wild.
Now, if you turn on your pk, you need to wait for a ridiculous time to turn off your pk.
So, shortly, STW is not STW any longer, it is rather like Survive The pk, Survive the restrictions, survive the rules, survive the ban, survive the lack of updates.
And I feel there is no chance to get any of those restricted things mentioned above back.
Wake up! Many people have already left this game, including many of the old well known admins, because they don't like what you are making in this game.

So those 40 to 60 people online dayly are ghosts then? smile The reason why pk was extended like this, is to give shelter defenders a chance to get the person who destroyed it. And, to force people to think twice on enableing it, because once on, you need to be pritty good in hiding if you want to survive, and that's in the real wild not less so.
sincerely

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->

2017-04-05 09:29:09

Hi all and shellman!
And I've been playing STW for almost 2 years, but I do not notice updates, in fact. Updates are coming out very slowly. And in the updates there are no significant changes, I completely agree with you.

Regards, Adil.

2017-04-05 09:32:31

But in general, the game is not bad, only I would like, of course, that I Sam responded to user messages and took into account the comments we leave.

Regards, Adil.

2017-04-05 17:12:13 (edited by criticview 2017-04-05 17:30:16)

No significant changes over the last two years, for real? I'm only putting down the changes i remember below:
- shelters
- vending machines
- trash cans
- quests (all of them)
- several new maps
- bug fixes and cheat prevention measures
- new animals: sharks
- inventory sorting
- adding of cassettes, cigarettes, beer
- more food: bears and wolves
- the stw store (so you can buy or traid items that prevent death etc)
- . . . . . . . the list continues

There's a big difference between "your opinion" that nothing majourly has been added to the game, but facts outlined above show that things progress. And don't tell me those changes aren't significant, because many people smoke cigs until they almost die before drinking, there are over 70 shelters placed in the game, almost 1 third of the entire player base has one or more death free cards......... i think you get the idea.
Updates may not be turned out at the pase everyone would want, but then, there's also something like the developer having a life, and other projects that deserve his full attention.
Keep in mind that things are being worked on, and that you can always organize competitions if you want, it's just a matter of creativity. Once you have something worked out, contact an admin for assistance, and if it's within the boundries of the game, and something that can be done... you just never know smile

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->

2017-04-07 11:01:50

Hi all!
I have the following wishes:
1. I want ordinary users to have the opportunity to create a variety of Shelters, as do admins. It would be interesting to visit everyone and enjoy the variety.
2. I want the sound background in the village to be appropriate. And it seems that this is not a village, but an abandoned site with buildings. You need to add some effects.
3. What are keys for? They have to work. If the shelters closed on the key, it would be great. Nobody could steal anything, but things could be stored in a shelter knowing that nothing will happen to them. It would work as follows: You get up on that cage where there is a shelter, take a key and press a space. A window appears where you need to enter a password. And when you click on the Shift + Enter, the same dialog will appear with the password. Or after using the key, in the inventory would appear a key with this name "key for the AdilUralbaev's shelter." You have 1 ". And so on. You see, there are many options.

Regards, Adil.

2017-04-07 11:52:04 (edited by marro 2017-04-07 11:53:33)

lol, this would be of no use. More reasons to destroy a shelter hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You can just store everything in your invintory.

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro

2017-04-07 13:24:36

adiluralbaev wrote:

Hi all!
I have the following wishes:
1. I want ordinary users to have the opportunity to create a variety of Shelters, as do admins. It would be interesting to visit everyone and enjoy the variety.

If that is somehow possible, and if it's doable code wise within the current system, then it might be added. It would mean, however, that lots of things would have to be thought through, to make sure shelter owners don't build things to get people killed etc.

2. I want the sound background in the village to be appropriate. And it seems that this is not a village, but an abandoned site with buildings. You need to add some effects.

Currently the village is called "an abandoned fishing village" witch means that there's no one there to do anything, so why extra sounds? That village is left behind to rot by its inhabitants.

3. What are keys for? They have to work. If the shelters closed on the key, it would be great. Nobody could steal anything, but things could be stored in a shelter knowing that nothing will happen to them. It would work as follows: You get up on that cage where there is a shelter, take a key and press a space. A window appears where you need to enter a password. And when you click on the Shift + Enter, the same dialog will appear with the password. Or after using the key, in the inventory would appear a key with this name "key for the AdilUralbaev's shelter." You have 1 ". And so on. You see, there are many options.

Being able to store everything in a shelter will just never happen. Think about it logically: everyone would just store their possessions in their shelter, turn on pk and try to destroy other shelters. If they die, no problem because everything is stored safely away. This would also benifit cheaters, since they could just store everything in a shelter and .......... So no, if there's ever going to be something like storage inside shelters, it's going to be very limited.
Kind regards

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->

2017-04-07 13:30:32

Eventually though, keys and other items that currently have no use, will be usable. No one knows, however when that will be since we don't have a crystal ball to predict the future. The only thing that I can currently advice, is to be patient and let chips fall where they fall. If you don't feel like waiting, you could always use the items that have no use, for a fire.

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->