2017-03-23 20:53:18

Hello.
I really want to be a beta tester.
My email is [email protected]
And my skype is Angel.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-03-23 21:13:18

Sean-Terry01 wrote:

...I got that all sale prices go up ... by 6 percent. ... timber is still at the starting price of 55. I think this might be a bug.

Hi Sean,
Timber's base price is actually 50 gold coins. So if you get 55 then your sale prices are actually up by a total of 10% already. That's probably 6% from the princess and another couple of percent from a quest you completed earlier.
You can check your total price bonus in the Castle, under "View Upgrades".
Each location has their own sale price modifier, so you need to check in the Lumberyard section.

2017-03-23 21:15:54

SLJ wrote:

Will it be possible to translate the game in the future?

Hi SLJ,
we might add more translations in the future, but we currently have no definite plans for any additional languages.

2017-03-23 21:17:40

Dragos wrote:

I really want to be a beta tester.

Hi Dragos,
I'll gladly add you to the list of beta testers. You'll get an email from me shortly.

2017-03-23 21:18:23

Dude,

I am guessing we are all beta testers at the moment. lol

2017-03-23 21:22:09 (edited by mikrima 2017-03-23 21:25:22)

shrike wrote:

... the product selection menu not having the gesture to flick up to the back button which makes switching logs to timber really tedious.

Hi shrike,

you make a very good point. We will change that, so that that entire dialog window is properly grouped and you can flick up and down to jump between the different sections and the back button quickly. The same has been done to the window that opens when you want to buy a new location. One flick down will skip the description and the product listing and go directly to the cancel and buy buttons.
This will be included in our next update, probably early next week.

2017-03-23 21:34:43 (edited by mikrima 2017-03-23 21:36:24)

iOS Update released!
Hi everyone, Apple was kind enough to expedite the review so that this update could get out sooner. With the latest version available in the store now, the game will no longer close on iOS 9 directly after launch.
Also, the long awaited Sell All button has been added, as well as all the other improvements that were mentioned in my last update post #161

2017-03-23 22:36:53

Hello and thanks for adding me.
I have not any problems in swiping on my phone.
This is a game for phones with minimum 2.5 gb of ram to work properly.
I will test it on my tablets and on my old phone and I want to see what is going on with 625 mb of ram and 1 gb.
With 2 gb on a samsung it works but not perfect.
On 2.5 on an allview it was super.

2017-03-23 22:39:12

Sorry for double posting but I want to create a skype group for this game.
The link is:
https://join.skype.com/plN5LuqJJHV4

2017-03-24 03:27:30

I'd just like to congratulate the developers on a really fun game, and to thank you for the excellent and ongoing accessibility improvements. I have definitely noticed significant responsiveness in the last 2 updates.

I have one question though. I currently play the game on IOS but I also have a Kindle Fire tablet. Do you have any plans to put the game on the Amazon app store?

2017-03-24 04:54:00 (edited by Socheat 2017-03-24 04:56:21)

So, I've installed the game yesterday on my iPod 5G. The problem is, when I double tap on the game icon, it won't starts. Could anyone tell me what is the problem? I can see it on app switcher, though.

2017-03-24 05:23:55

Socheat wrote:

So, I've installed the game yesterday on my iPod 5G. The problem is, when I double tap on the game icon, it won't starts. Could anyone tell me what is the problem? I can see it on app switcher, though.

Hi Socheat,
There was a bug in the previous version of the game, causing the app to not open on iOS 9. This is fixed with the update we released today. If you update the game from the store it should start fine.

2017-03-24 06:49:50

I haven't read all of the latest posts, so I apologize if this has been brought up before.

I've encountered a frustrating bug since the last update. Not this most recent one, but the one before that, although the problem has persisted in this new update that got released today as well. When I'm flicking around in my production slots, particularly on the farm, the cursor jumps around so much that it becomes nearly impossible to find the back button so that I can return to the map. I literally spent 10 minutes earlier today trying to get out of the farm screen, because every time I would get back to the second production slot, it would jump back to the third. I finally just closed the app. Later, I tried again and got the same result. It's making the game unplayable for me at the moment. I'm using an IPhone SE.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2017-03-24 09:28:22

mikrima wrote:
SLJ wrote:

Will it be possible to translate the game in the future?

Hi SLJ,
we might add more translations in the future, but we currently have no definite plans for any additional languages.

Fair enough. Then I see no point of sharing the game to people who don't speak english. I didn't ment that you as the developer team should translate the game, but us who do speak the various languages.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-03-24 14:19:48 (edited by mikrima 2017-03-24 14:21:44)

SLJ wrote:

I didn't ment that you as the developer team should translate the game, but us who do speak the various languages.

Ah, gotcha. That would be a working solution I guess, but I'm not sure how practical it is.
There are in fact several thousand words that would need to be translated. That is a lot of work and it's why we pay translators instead of asking friends or family.
Another, even though very minor issue is that we laid out the UI for 12 languages, in a three by four grid. We can easily add the or four languages at a time, but if we added just one, we get to 13, which can't be arranged in any grid.

2017-03-24 20:18:20

Hi.
I noticed in the android version, the part where you can expand your home doesn't work right. I can't activate any buttons on that screen.
I'm loving the game so far.
Keep up the good work.

Bryan Mckinnish
aka the blue-eyes white dragon, with an attack strength of 3000 and a defense strength  of 2500!

2017-03-24 20:56:36 (edited by mikrima 2017-03-24 20:57:37)

bryanbkm82 wrote:

Hi.
I noticed in the android version, the part where you can expand your home doesn't work right. I can't activate any buttons on that screen.
I'm loving the game so far.
Keep up the good work.

Hi bryan,

does the button get announced, but you cannot activate them, or are they completely inaccessible?
There is only one button in that screen, it is called Expand or Build Out or something like that. Unless you have all the require resources in storage and enough gold coins in the bank, you cannot build out the estate however.

If you press the button anyway, nothing will happen. We realized that this might be confusing. In one of the next updates the system will announce that you don't have the required resources in storage to let you know what's happening.

2017-03-24 21:41:24

Hi.

Glad things are progressing. I was getting some rather bad slowdown with both vo and the system voice, in particular when double tapping on things, which now seems to be fixed after today's update which is good, however I'm afraid I have another problem to report.
When I go to activate a boost, something weerd happens. I get an odd red line on the screen (I don't know what), the video doesn't play and vo tells me the boost will be active for ten minutes, howver the screen doesn't change, I can't get off it, and the only way of getting things back is to close the ap with the ap switcher.
I'm using the latest version of Ios on an Iphone 5.
Sorry to report bugs, as I said I do enjoy the game and hope these  teething problems will be sorted out. I also appologise if this problem has already been reported since I'm a lazy so and so and have't check the backlog of posts on this topic big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-03-24 23:04:31

I just wanted to say, this game is really fun. I can't wait to see what will be added in later updates.

Want to order food, but can't get out? Try this .
https://postmat.es/Tw5eUTrBn4

2017-03-24 23:34:17

It announces the buttons. I can't seem to be able to back out of that screen as well.
I unlocked the farm, and almost have a couple quests completed.

Bryan Mckinnish
aka the blue-eyes white dragon, with an attack strength of 3000 and a defense strength  of 2500!

2017-03-25 03:53:36

@Mikrima, thanks for the update. Now it's working fine. BTW, I'm having similar issue like @TurtlePower.

2017-03-25 04:18:20 (edited by amerikranian 2017-03-25 04:21:30)

Ok., dark: I'm using Iphone 5, IOS 9 and have no problem activating the boosts. I've been loving the update so far, indeed the only things left are improving the swiping/double tapping and the last option on the map. It takes for ever to swipe through the options and activating them. Also, bouncing happends if you got a lot of stuff on the screan. 4 production slots makes really agrovating navigating the lumber yard. FYI, I've restarted 3 times so far.

2017-03-25 07:51:53

I wouldn't mind beta testing either.

2017-03-25 11:34:44

mikrima wrote:
SLJ wrote:

I didn't ment that you as the developer team should translate the game, but us who do speak the various languages.

Ah, gotcha. That would be a working solution I guess, but I'm not sure how practical it is.
There are in fact several thousand words that would need to be translated. That is a lot of work and it's why we pay translators instead of asking friends or family.
Another, even though very minor issue is that we laid out the UI for 12 languages, in a three by four grid. We can easily add the or four languages at a time, but if we added just one, we get to 13, which can't be arranged in any grid.

I'm not sure on what you mean by having languages in grids, or I'm not sure on how this works. So, if you are going to add more languages, are you then limited to how many languages you can add? Do you need to add 4 languages at once? I'm sorry, I don't get this... smile
I have translated a number of IOS apps and games for free together with a friend of mine. The biggest project we have worked on is the translation of MBraille. We get a text file from the developers, which works differently depending on how the developers are able to export the strings which needs to be translated.
It's okay to pay for translations if you have the money. But there are many people out there, who offer to translate for free. Yes, there is the chance that the translations might be incorrect, but that's also a chance with payed translations as well, since you can't check up on this when you don't speak the languages.
I could imagine the payed translations are very expensive. I'll suggest you try volunteer translators, and spent all those money on working on the game instead. I mean, if you use 100 dollars or more to have the game translated into a new language, you could spent those money on new game features which all the gamers world wide can use. Just my thoughts... smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-03-25 16:50:52

@amerikranian
, I don't know what is happening with the boosts, it was working fine. just to be sure though I'll wait until Monday when I can check this with my superfast fiberoptic connection that I have in my flat as opposed to the rather bare bones and far less fast afair that My parents have.

@Slj, the adding of languages I think and the reason languages need to be added in groups of four is to do with the ui, since the language selection option is a grid, possibly a grid of national flags I'm not sure, however if you have things arranged in a grid with four items per row, obviously adding one random item at the bottom will not make a grid.
Of course the developers could add one other language and four none functional items, say four plane white outlines if the languages are indeed arranged as national flags and then fill those in as new languages need adding, nevertheless I do see the issue.

@Mikrima, interface concerns aside, i would strongly recommend you consider Slj's offer of  providing translation services.
here in the audiogames community developers don't often have cash to pay for translations, thus the contributions of others are usually very welcome in extending a game's audience, and Slj among other translators has an extremely good reputation, and as Slj said, saving the cost of a professional translation frees up money for other things you might want to add to the game.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)