2017-01-07 07:32:48

Greetings darkmaster22.

The game itself will guide you through what you need to do. I take it you're on your first playthrough? I would press resources and check out your updated resources. The fire should increase from 35 if you have 1 fire drake. I believe soon you'll want to build another egg farm. It's all intuitive AKA the fire section allows you to crate dragons, the eggs section allows you to build egg farms, the gold section allows you to higher minors, the mana section allows you to build wizard towers and upgrade your powers and the cult section allows you to upgrade your stats throughout each incarnation of the world.

Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.

2017-03-18 02:03:40

Wow, that sucks about the bug that causes you to not be able to play past a certain point. While I do admit that this game could be a lot more than it currently is, and it looks like we're not going to see any more updates, I don't regret buying it. In a way, it reminds me of Lo-GD, minus the combat of course. So yeah, it does get boring after a bit, but it's something I come back to every few days just to build up my resources.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.