2017-02-27 01:01:05

I have fought all the offices and still can't get through the mountain. How do I get through the basement with out being grabbed by the guards? How does online trading work?

James B. Cheek

2017-02-27 03:48:44

You have to get close to them, listen for when they're moving away from you and time your moves strategicly so they don't see you. Sometimes you need to be prepared to make a quick change of direction in order to get where you need to go while still avoiding detection. It's tricky but you'll get the hang of it.

Irroadium is still a ways away (end of the game almost).

You still have quite a bit of the factory to do (a couple more keys and corresponding locked doors to find). You'll definitely know when you're done because biiiiiig things happen in the story.

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

2017-02-27 05:24:24

are the other keys in the basement? their is a locked door on the 3rd floor is that one of the keys? What is irodiums weakness? Can he be beat with flame, insect, poison, undead, and shadow? or is he strong against those types? Am i asking too many questions?

James B. Cheek

2017-02-27 15:58:32

is the 3rd office the door that is locked on the 3rd floor of the factory? Also, how do I avoid the guards if i am in a 2 step wide area?

James B. Cheek

2017-02-27 18:17:13

I don't think Irroadium really has any exploitable weaknesses, at least not judging from the time I fought him. Add to that that all of his attacks either kill you outright or hurt like hell and you have a fight that can be borderline unfair. To make matters worse you also can't reduce his stats by more than three stages and he also regenerates about 29 HP per round. So you're going to have to find the most effective way to stay ahead of his regeneration while also keeping your HP up. But that's probably why you get to fight him with three Manamon instead of just one. As for me I recently restarted my game because I wanted a more complete Manapedia. As for your question about trading I'm not entirely certain because I've never actually used it, although I do hope to since I want the other two starters as well as the three trade-only transformations.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-02-27 18:41:33

besides mortrex, what are the other 2 tradable manamon? and I can only use 3 manamon? Not 6?

James B. Cheek

2017-02-27 19:35:37

If i use manamon who tunnel will that help beat irodium? Is doctor ros in the factory? or is he in star walk mountain? If he is in the mountain will I have to bring a shit ton of herbs with me? Also will I have to use the moves that increase defense on my manamon who have those moves? How many times do I have to fight irodium? Is it possible to beat him on the first try? I am not going to waste a crap load of time on fighting and refighting irodium and doctor ros because doctor ros deserves way worse then what I have in store for him!

James B. Cheek

2017-02-27 21:30:03

Irrodium does have weaknesses, ice and holy to name a couple. He may have more, but those are the ones I can remember off the top of my head. He may also be weak to poison, since (IIRC) he's dragon and shadow type, but I'm not sure.

2017-02-28 03:02:08

yes, the 3rd office leads to the top floor of the factory, where there's a locked door. If I remember correctly, you'll find a key in the basement which unlocks that door. Then you'll go back up there and you'll find a key to a door in the basement.
It's Octoross, not Doctor Ros. Irroadium isn't until after your 7th stadium (well sort of. I don't want to spoil what actually happens). It's a looooong ways away from where you're at now.
Anything can technically be done in one try, but Irroadium will likely take a few attempts before you get the hang of how the fight works.

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

2017-02-28 16:25:45

the key to octurs do I have to avoid guards? or is their none guarding him? Irodium will fall and he will fall hard very very very very very very very very very very hard.

James B. Cheek

2017-02-28 17:23:37

Stop fishing for info. Just play. Octoross, Yavon, or  all shadow kingdom, for that matter, could be a bitch to get through if you don't have the right team.

2017-02-28 17:41:41

you know what man screw off because I am asking how to get through areas I have never explored and I am also asking how to beat enemies I have never fought before! SO I WILL NOT STOP ASKING FOR INFORMATION OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS COMUNITY IS ALL ABOUT ASKING FOR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE THE RIGHT TO ASK FOR HELP!!!!!!!!!

James B. Cheek

2017-03-01 19:25:22

Why do you want to spoil parts of the game you haven't even reached yet? If you're still in the manalyth factory or Starwalk Mountain then you are not there yet. Not even close. Just enjoy it.
It'll probably take you another 10 to 20 hours to get to any of the stuff you're asking about.
If you really are serious about ruining it for yourself (and I mean it, you'll probably regret it later) there was a complete audio walkthrough done by @Eyelessmac a number of months back. You can find it in the main Manamon thread.
but seriously, it's more fun to just go for the ride and find out what happens yourself, especially since there are so few games of this magnitude it's not a chance you'll get everyday.

2017-03-01 20:53:35

Yeah, agree with Trajectory. At least give yourself a chance and a bit of time to explore and discover. When I was playing Manamon for the first time, I was afraid of even pressing enter on its official topic to avoid any spoiler so I can enjoy the game. Yup you have the right to ask, and I do ask here often, but for things that I find very hard after tries for a very, very long time.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-03-01 21:08:30

Plus, you don't want to spoil what's coming.  It might make you rage quit. smile

2017-03-01 21:30:50

As many have said, just play the game. If you really want to spoil the game, their is a Manamon guide in text. Their is not an audio walkthrough because he took it down, but the Manamon guide is on the forum. If you want it, I've got it. And the version I have is slightly changed. Note: if the author of the guide is reading this and downloads the version I put up, make sure yours is backed up! I say again, make sure your version is backed up! I made some changes to it. I'm just keeping my version, not gunna say I created it.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2017-03-02 16:29:31

Agree with others. Just enjoy the game. It's one thing to ask for help with an area you're having trouble with but asking for help with one you're hours away from is, to put it bluntly, ridiculous.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-03-02 16:43:36

I am almost to the 6th stadium. I had a little set back with the factory but that was resolved quickly. I really do love manamon.

James B. Cheek

2017-03-03 05:10:56

Good. I'm glad you're having fun with it.

2017-03-03 06:10:06

Kinda curious what was changed in my guide, and would in future ask that if you're going to reupload it, you mention it to me first.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2017-03-03 15:28:00

I'm not reuploading the guide, only because of all the changes. All I was saying was that if it wasn't available for people to download, I would upload it for them.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2017-03-03 21:21:25

I hate the factory. I actually had more trouble there than I did in the Shadow Kingdom.

2017-03-03 22:24:09

I am still curious which changes you made, as I'm kind of uncomfortable with that. My guide is not 100% complete, but it's fairly close. I don't like the thought of, say, someone having access to the guide, changing a few things, making it less accurate/changing my supposed opinions/altering the way it comes across in tone/what have you. So if whoever changed it could give me a detailed log of what was tweaked, I would be extremely appreciative.

2017-03-04 05:32:38

Actually, you got some of the levels for transformations wrong there are a few manamon who transform at lvl 32, and others who transform at lvl 20, and others who transform at lvl 33, 36, and 24. Email me if you have any questions or want to ask for any tips on how to improve the guide! My email is [email protected]

James B. Cheek

2017-03-04 07:04:29

Oh, hmm, I thought I'd fixed most of those. Mind giving me a few specific examples of the ones I have wrong?

See, you guys might be thinking I'm being prickly about this, and maybe I am, but if someone makes changes to my guide and then distributes it in any way, it's no longer precisely my guide. Or rather, it's like 98% my guide, but I have no control over the 2% you changed. And if that 2% is inaccurate, offensive or otherwise not in line with what I'm trying to do, then it can still get back to me.
Basically, I made the thing with the understanding that everyone else could suggest changes/correct my errors - and I knew there would be a few - but no one was going to actually edit the thing itself. I'm kinda not okay with that.