2017-02-23 15:18:54

Hello everyone,
How do you catch the pandourbit in the game? I try to catch it with mananet, but it doesn't working. Any ideas, or tips, would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks.

2017-02-23 15:45:57

the two pandorbit and all the mythicals have a decreased chance to be caught, which means you'll just have to throw more nets at it. more powerful nets will of course increase your chances. If you're trying to get the first pandorbit, I advise you don't. Pandorbit is a pain to fight with at that level because the only damaging move they have is soul split, and there'll be a level 30 pandorbit which you can catch later in the game which will already have moves such as stone throw or smoke and mirrors.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2017-02-24 06:21:08

True enough. That level 10 Pandorbit is a pain to grind with.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-02-24 09:31:33

So, the level 30 pandourbit is easier to catch than a lower one, am I correct?

2017-02-24 11:33:11

Yes, though I don't find catching the level 10 Pandourbit is that hard. Try to have more than 5 mananets, then try to hunt him when he's under 10 percent of his health. Just a correction, the Pandourbit guys were talking about is level 25, not 30. Just 1 level -to 26- after catching him and he'll learn unending curse, then a powerful move called spirit force on level 31, bazar illusion on level 37, thicken on level 41 or 42 -not sure-, then one of the most powerful moves in the game (earthquake) on level 49.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-02-24 12:33:44

Even the health below 10%, it still doesn't work. I remember I took him down to 7% health, it didn't work.

2017-02-24 12:44:18

Yup as guys have said above, it's a bit harder to catch, so it depends on your luck. Keep throwing your mananets towards him and you'll have your lucky hit.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-02-24 12:47:47

I will try to catch another one later in the game, because I killed the lower one already though.

2017-02-25 00:20:34

I would wait until you can buy meganets, then go back for the Pandourbit. It should be noticeably easier with meganets than with standard mananets.

2017-02-25 10:25:21

Thanks @Jason.

2017-02-25 21:30:15

My name is James Cheek I have fought my way through the first 5 stadiums, and can't find the way to the 6th one. If anybody knows how to get to the 6th stadium, then please let me know I really want to beat the 6th stadium. I have captured almost 100 manamon I hope to capture them all. I really would like advice on how to get to the 6th stadium. Is their a specific manamon type I need in my party? Please let me know! James

James B. Cheek

2017-02-25 23:32:19

Hello James,
(SLIGHT SPOILERS)
The sixth stadium is in Snowstar City, and to get there from Orianda City, you have to climb to the top of Starwalk Mountain. It's a bit of a slog, so you may or may not want to grab 10 or more super encounter downs. You'll still get tamer battles, but at least you won't get slowed down by lower level wild manamon battles. You can find higher level Manamon on the top of the mountain. That's the way I usually do it, anyway.
I usually get super encounter downs, even when I have access to ultra encounter downs, because they're the best value, IMO.

2017-02-26 01:56:05

I can't even get to the top of star walk mountain. Their is a thing that says "You can't enter right now. They are filming. No tamers are allowed in right now." How do I get around that? It is really annoying me. I really want to get to the 6th stadium!

James B. Cheek

2017-02-26 03:56:46

There's an absolute ton of stuff you have to do between the 5th and 6th stadiums.
First, if you haven't done so already, find your grandma's house and see a cutscene there.
Then leave the house to see a cutscene with shadow warriers. Pay attention to this scene as it tells you where to go. If you've already missed it then spoiler:
the factory on San Cott beach.
Fly to sancott and go to the beach. You'll have to play hide-and-go-seek with a shadow warrier until he gives up his key, then you can enter the factory.
This is the biggest dungeon you'll have seen yet and could easily take you a few hours to get through, so come prepared with lots of strong herbs and lots of time. Significant plot revelations will occur as well.
After that you'll have more scenes and then you'll be able to enter starwalk mountain, which is another huge dungeon. After that you'll finally be in Snowstar City.

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

2017-02-26 06:02:24

I can't find him. I found him twice the second time he ran away and he is no longer on the beach and I have searched for him in the water and sancock city. Any advice? Did he maybe go in to the volcano?

James B. Cheek

2017-02-26 06:28:11

What types of manamon against skirial?

2017-02-26 06:35:30

flame electric

James B. Cheek

2017-02-26 06:36:31

!also any advice on how to find the shadow warrior on beach I found him twice and now he has just vanished! HELP

James B. Cheek

2017-02-26 07:19:43

He's in the city, near one of the buildings.

2017-02-26 13:11:24

Man, the shadow leader crap is tough to beat. What do you guys recommend at this?
What level should my Manamon at? what kind of Manamon should I bring with me?

2017-02-26 15:03:16

If you're talking about the Octoross fight, yeah, that one can be tough, but I find it fun. I actually wish there were more larger brawls in the game.
I try to have my manamon at level 54-55 before I fight Irrodium, so that should give you a good idea of where to aim for. Just make sure you choose good matches between your manamon and his.

2017-02-26 15:34:02

Ok, it is a first boss fight for me. big_smile

2017-02-26 20:17:25

wait so the shadow warrior guy ran in to sancock city? and where is irodium? is he in the factory? When I find the warrior in the city does he give up his key? or does he run away again from me? I really want to get revenge on doctor ros for what he has done. And does his son Yovin ever team up with you again?

James B. Cheek

2017-02-26 22:40:26

How do i complete the factory? I have fought almost every shadow warrior in their. What do I do?

James B. Cheek

2017-02-27 00:49:31

You have to go through each of the three offices and fight the shadow administrator in each one.
The third office has a bit of a twist in it, but it should be easy to tell where to go when that happens.
The first office is roughly above the healing device, the second is a bit right of the healing device, and the third is above and to the left of the other machine on the eastern side of the factory.