2016-10-28 14:45:59

If you'd like your username changed, please reply to this topic, and as the faq says make a request including your old name and the name you'd like it changed to eg,
"Hello can you please change my name from slime bucket jo to fluffy wuffikins 72", so that everyone on the forum can see who's changed their name to what. Don't private message the moderators requesting name changes, since while we're happy to change people's names, private messages are, ---- well private, so again there would be no way for yourself and others to know when your name was changed, or what it was changed from and to, just post here.

Also as  noted in the faq, be very certain you want your name changed before making a request, since unless there is an extremely good reason only one name change per member is allowed, as too many  username changes could cause chaos.

So, think carefully as it's no good requesting a name change to snuggly wuggly sugar mouse of sweetness and only then! realizing it makes you sound far too cutesy.

Note, those looking for the old name change topic to see who has requested what name changes in the past, you can find that here However please make any new  requests for name changes in this topic.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-11-12 04:27:05

By PM, Ronald requests name change to Reza.jdp.

Just myself, as usual.

2016-11-12 04:50:28

Could ronald please reply  to this topic himself?
Sorry to be a rules ogre about this, but it's better if the person makes the name change request directly themselves including their old and new names, that way everyone, including the person who makes the name change can be certain of what is happening and there is a streight off log here for posterity, not to mention that if the person requesting the name change makes the request here, she/he can directly see when it's done and can login with their new name accordingly, (another reason why it's good to have old and new names together). This is what I told the last person who pm'd me with a name change request.

If Ronald replies to this topic and makes the request I'll certainly be glad to change his name to whatever he wants.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-11-17 21:11:13

I see quite a lot of these now, and even when I follow up there's usually no response at all. I get the sense that the poster simply forgets they requested the change. Perhaps it'd be best if we made this clear up top--that PMs aren't good enough by themselves.

Just myself, as usual.

2016-11-18 06:48:09

Good thinking, I've edited the first post to make it clear that private messages won't do.

2016-12-04 06:18:12

Hi.
Please change my username.
Old : yukionozawa
New : nyanchan

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2016-12-04 20:58:31

Done. Enjoy the new name.

2016-12-04 21:12:21

No poetics? No comedy? No plans for the green Nyanchan people to take over the world? No punishments for the AGNet cyberelves for not obeying their orders to change the name? You disappoint me, Mr Dark! big_smile

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2016-12-05 05:02:28

Thanks! I'm now nyanchan.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2016-12-12 13:22:22

Hi dark!
can you change my name to Ishan dhami to Thakur ishan?
Thanks
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

2016-12-12 15:23:44

Yes Ishen, I could change your name. I could change it to Thakur Ishan or indeed to anything else I wanted. I could,  accept I won't! ha ha ha!

I might however have one of my trusted commanders' lieutenant's sergeant's corporals junior sub vice assistant's under secretary's under clarke's lowly minians peasants servant's slave's dogsbody's serf's do it instead, ---- if the chain of command reaches that far big_smile.

2016-12-13 11:13:30

hi dark!
mwahahahaha
now probably I'll be the supreme fighter, a Thakur is a fighter a courageous person a supreme power of a village and of course a supreme of the community.
Now maybe in future i'll be the moderator who knows.
anyway thanks.
Thakur Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

2016-12-28 10:22:00

hi!
i want to change my name from nibar to sito no capitals

2016-12-28 15:22:13

No, you canot change your name to sito no capitals, since that would be a silly name.

I will and have changed your name to sito though.

Btw, for future reference it's not necessary for anyone wanting name changes to write "no capitals" or anything else, just write the name as you want it to appear, since we use a copy and paste.

2017-01-16 05:04:40

Hi. I want to change my username from JWoodill21 to JimmyDub

2017-01-16 13:31:33

There, just like a cat burgler does to a window, you have now been jimmied  up.

Oh, and I know that's a Jemmy, but lets just pretend it's a jimmy so I can make puns with it okay?

Either way, enjoy the name change big_smile.

2017-01-27 13:42:22

hello,
could you please change my name from Narf to Warcat
Thanks

2017-01-27 16:02:34

Well I could change your user name from Narf to Warcat if your username wasn't already Warcat, so that would be quite pointless really.

I know, I'll change your username from Warcat to Warcat, indeed I'll change it from Warcat to Warcat, and then to Warcat, and then once again to Warcat.
I know we say one username change per person, but Warcat is such a cool name I'll let you change your username to Warcat as many times as you like big_smile.

Enjoy the new name big_smile.

2017-02-02 03:35:10

Heya, kindly I'd like my name to be changed to Cocoa. That's my name which distinguishes me among all others, and thus it gives more assurance to others that they still know who is me. I didn't get used to using my real name.

2017-02-02 22:06:27

I'd be very glad to change your name Sajad
, however can you please also include your old name as wel as the new name you'd want it changed to while making a request, that way everyone can see both your old and new name together and know who has changed their name to what.

Sorry to be pedantic about this, but it does make life easier if there's a record.

2017-02-02 23:32:39

Oh sure, smiles. The old name shall be Sajad, and I'd like my name to be changed to Cocoa. Thanks in anticipation

2017-02-03 03:00:15

Your welcome in actuality, I am now resisting the urge to say coacoa is a very sweet name big_smile.

2017-02-03 17:33:36

Hehehehehe. Yup, I either try to come up with strange funny names, or just stick with using my popular one which is Cocoa. Else, in gaming, I may use Satan's Secretary

2017-02-13 04:06:48 (edited by Dan Gero 2023-07-19 07:36:00)

I don't know why, but for some reason I feel like asking you guys to change my name from redacted to shotgunshell. I guess that's because I like guns, I don't know. Also, would I have to log in again after my name is changed?

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2017-02-18 13:07:42

Sorry to be getting to this one a little late, you can now consider yourself to be shot!

If you were only considering the change, ---- well the moral of the story is, don't start playing around with shotguns unless you mean it! big_smile.