2016-12-25 01:44:31

As it's now 23-44, here's wishing everyone a happy Christmas 2016 from myself, mrs. Dark and everyone on the audiogames.net staff. It's been a great year for games and for other things, and hopefully everyone is having a great christmas.

Also Happy Hanuca or Divali to anyone celibrating those festivals, and hoping any pagans friends had a good solstice.

To everyone else, here's to a merry christmas 2016! It's been a great year for games, and indeed for everything else.

I'll save the happy new year until we actually get there in a week or so, but in the mean time whatever your celibrating have fun!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-12-25 02:04:21

Same to you and the rest of the audiogames.net team.
Thanks.
Nick.

Nick Adamson.
N A SOFT
www.ndadamson.com

2016-12-25 03:17:59

Merry Christmasy to the all audiogames.net team, and to all the forum members.

2016-12-25 06:34:32 (edited by Slender 2016-12-25 06:34:56)

Mr and Mrs Dark? I wish it was Mr Dark and Mrs Light. big_smile

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2016-12-25 13:27:27

The gifts are all wrapped and under the Christmas tree and, does that mean I can sleep now?  No!  No, a thousand times, NO!  Because I know if I do, our oldest will open them all, meaning there shall be none for the younger one to open, because kids, and greed, and greedy kids, and kids with greed, and bla bla bla... This wasn't half as hard last year. :d
Thus, I am here, wishing you all, your families, your pets, your brother's friend's closest cousin's girlfriend's mother's second aunt's husband's co-worker Jim John Jones Jamison the 3rd and all of the voices in his head a wonderful Christmas.  if they don't read this website, maybe you could deliver the message, so that you in fact, have something to do today and can't say you have nothing to do today, but if you don't, I won't hold it against you, and happy gaming!

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2016-12-25 16:06:58

Well, for me, I am going away from the snow for a week. I am off to Florida in a few hours, so if I ever post here, it'll be from there big_smile I'm going by car too. From Michigan to Florida is apparently going to be a day.

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2016-12-25 16:17:06

Haha. Nice post, Nocturnus. Thumbs up.
Everyone have an awesome Christmas.

2016-12-26 14:51:19

Hahaha, nice one Nocturnus.

2016-12-29 00:24:29

Hello,
If you like blindtests / music quiz, I can advise you http://musicquiz.fr.nf/
Have a good game and Merry Christmas!