2009-07-18 13:14:03

hello, I would like to point out that the "features" area says "text". that's the case for the windows version however the pac mate does have sounds when the cards are shuffled, you are delt a card, you win/lose/tie, or when you exit the game. I guess it's the same case with the smartphone and pda version but don't count me on that, which also leds me to the fact the platform isn't actually "pacmate" but "windows mobile"

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2009-07-19 17:25:28

Hi.

obviously sinse I don't own a packmate, windows mobile or anything similar, i could only test the windows version of the game before writing the entry.

i have however made the changes you suggested to the entry page.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2009-07-19 19:23:35

dark I was aware that you wasn't able to test the non standard windows versions, and my post was to point it out to make the info correct. smile

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2009-07-19 23:26:49

Well thanks! it's always helpful to have the database accurate.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)