2009-07-08 09:53:01

The game mentioned on the subject have no data entered. The links, year, description, ETC haven't data.

Sorry for my bad English. I'm from Argentina and my level speaking this language is low.

2009-07-08 12:33:28

Hmm, curious. I know some games don't have links because the game was abandoned, but the rest being mssing makes it concerning.

Have you any links for the game? It would make it easier to correct things if someone has them rather than trying to look through the world's largest haystack, otherwise known as the internet.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2009-07-08 20:56:35

No, i haven't links and data.

Sorry for my bad English. I'm from Argentina and my level speaking this language is low.

2009-07-09 02:58:29

Thanks to Yahoo I've fixed this. It now has a URL link, download link, genre, visuals and sound, and a brief description. I'm afraid I couldn't say much about it since the game's overview page talks more about access features than game play. I'm not entirely certain it is space invaders, given taht the page didn't specifically say so, but I'm deducing this. If I'm wrong please let me know.

Thanks for pointing this one out, I'm relieved it was so easy to resolve.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2009-07-09 12:06:10

Hmmmm most odd, sinse I thought I'd at least added all the appropriate links (I'd certainly added the developer to the developers list), even if I did realize I'd need to physically try out the game in order to write any sort of decent description owing to the problems Cx2 mentioned with it's description on it's own page.

At least this will work as a temporary place holder for the time being though.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)