2009-06-26 23:43:06

Is it just me or is blind cool tech down? I just went there and I got a page can't be displayed thing. just checking to se if any of yall know any thing.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2009-06-28 15:41:07

hi
its you
the prob is with your i e

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2009-06-28 16:07:34

It could have been any number of things.

The trouble with "is X down" posts is that by the time someone replies the site is usually back up, and was only down briefly due to a glitch.

If you're still not getting it then it might be your ISP having issues or something similar. I fail to see how IE itself would stop you reaching a given site.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2009-06-28 16:38:24

It was not with IE. I tried it with firefox and IE. Anyway, it's back up, but the other hand, it seemed like it was on the blink yesterday. As in yesterday morning I could get to it, but couldn't in the afternoon at the time or two I tried it. Then this morning I had to hit refresh a time or two before bringing it up.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2009-06-28 18:33:18

i meant your internet connection
sorry for the wrong wording

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2009-06-28 23:49:44

Maybe it took a refresh or two to clear your cache or DNS cache.

It's possible there was a glitch with either your ISP or blind cool tech yesterday afternoon. Glitches like that happen from time to time, and I make a policy of not worrying unless a site has been down for several days in a row.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2009-06-29 01:47:40

OK. when I posted this topic, it was one of the times that I haven't been to blind cool tech for awhile and wanted to see if they had any updates I wanted. So glad to know it wasn't just me, and that it was nothing more then a glitch.

DropBox Referral

2009-06-29 05:46:06

I can sympathise. It's a nightmare going to a site you've not been to in a while and, argh, getting a this page cannot be displayed or something.

cx2
-----

2009-06-29 15:39:48

yeah especially if you like that site.

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2009-06-29 15:51:11

I don't tend to visit sites I don't like wink

Or at least find useful from time to time.

cx2
-----

2009-06-29 17:03:47

I also don't visit sites I don't find useful from time to time. The more useful a site is to me, the more I visit it. It's that blind cool tech doesn't seem to have a new show all that often, or one I wish to listen to. the MAC and windows ones are some of the ones I listen to.

DropBox Referral