2009-06-27 22:03:41 (edited by Hal 2009-06-27 22:04:58)

Hi,
I'm sooooooo very happy to say I have a new beta audiogame for you to try, it is called Travels in Space, Audio edition, and the object of this game is to fly missions from Earth to the different planets, spacewalk and the planets to find rocks, water, and other of these artifacts to bring back to the Earth. This game is in beta so you will be glad to leave me with some of suggestions I am sure, so,

visit my website (abusive fake link here by removed).

2009-06-27 23:09:14

I suggest for anyone who wishes to click on any of the links on this page to view the sorce of this page first. both of them goes to google wich kind of makes this game look like a fake. The first link goes to http://www.google.com/search?q=I+am+a+b … y+hates+me and the other goes to http://www.google.com/search?q=games+for+idiots+like+me just tipping yall off.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2009-06-27 23:55:17

true, this is certain a fake and i hope that the mods ban this moron.
if you don't like these games, why enter here, to say shuts? leave, funker

contact info
email:
matrheine at gmail . com

2009-06-28 04:10:21

Hal, such jokes are distinctly not appreciated, especially given the lack of audiogames released, and most especially playing them more than once.

I will delete the other thread. Considder this a serious warning.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2009-06-28 13:07:14

I would also like to warn DRG for foul language, yet again. Kindly moderate your own posts so I don't have to.

Whatever people say there is no excuse for foul language. If you see an idiot, report it and move on along. You're only giving them the attention they want.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2009-06-28 13:17:35

hi.
i'm sorry for the foul language.
i'm sure that it won't happen again.

contact info
email:
matrheine at gmail . com