2009-06-19 20:16:37

You'd have to ask someone more familiar with the Mac, or Apple, I'm afraid. Maybe it will be updated when snow leopard comes out?

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2009-06-20 23:25:53

It is nice to see that they are making the iPhone accessible (ish) finally. Don't know though, it's like that, or a windows based smart phone with MS or something. *shrug* I had been saying that they needed to throw on voice over for years for that damn phone.

The sync thing for PCs with macs is something that I had run across before and forgot about. I dont own a PM so don't worry about trying to sync it. Good call on that though. smile

For Voice Over and the languages... I forget, but I think on the regular OS for teh desktops and laptops, it has them built in. Honestly, I dont remember though. I do recall briefly something about support for the different languages when you install the OS, so maybe that has to do with Voice over too?
I'll probaby have to install my OS again before Snow Leopard comes out anyway, so I'll check and drop you a PM or something.

Visit my site at VI Tek Talk.
A discussion forum for cross platform, cross device adaptive tech as well as adaptive tech insociety and different cultures.

2009-06-21 00:07:44

It does seem like they would have the different languages on the mac. could be mistaken though. I can understand why someone would choose either, if they choose what they need.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral