2008-10-05 05:05:08

the second to last poster gave me these and both him and andy think I should post this: Warning, contains some profanity!

You say in a Selestian accent, "like can I fight aliens or something with my> defender"> Kadie Diontay sparks says in a magical accent, " you can go to the festa> planet. It's a party planet."> You say in a Selestian accent, "or can I fight"> Kadie Diontay sparks says in a magical accent, " you can go to the festa> planet. It's a party planet."> You say in a Selestian accent, "and kill mobs/"> Artemis Fowl grins at Tristan Damien Sparks.> Tristan Damien Sparks exits the Standard Transport Pod 8868.> Hailie Sparks, Quarri Sparks, Praelor Onno 147, and your mom the droid leave> the area behind Tristan Damien Sparks.> Tristan Damien Sparks arrives from outside.> Hailie Sparks, Quarri Sparks, Praelor Onno 147, and your mom the droid arrive> behind Tristan Damien Sparks.> Artemis Fowl rolls on the floor laughing.> Tristan Damien Sparks says in a synthesized accent, "ok"> Tristan Damien Sparks says in a synthesized accent, "i'm going to have to take> the defender, since it was baught with illegal cash"> Tristan Damien Sparks exits the Standard Transport Pod 8868.> Hailie Sparks, Quarri Sparks, Praelor Onno 147, and your mom the droid leave> the area behind Tristan Damien Sparks.> Artemis Fowl has a mad sobbing fit.> You ask in a Selestian accent, "what?"> Kadie Diontay sparks frowns.> Kadie Diontay sparks nods.> You ask in a Selestian accent, "take my defender?"> You exclaim in a Selestian accent, "why!"> Artemis Fowl curse under his breath> Kadie Diontay sparks says in a magical accent, " it was against the rules, you> know, for someone else to buy it for you."> You say in a Selestian accent, "well, I think I don't want to play a game> where admins take my stuff"> Tristan Damien Sparks suddenly steps from the background.> Hailie Sparks, Quarri Sparks, Praelor Onno 147, and your mom the droid arrive> behind Tristan Damien Sparks.> Tristan Damien Sparks says in a synthesized accent, "its life"> You say in a Selestian accent, "I don't see any rules"> [General Communication] Zoey Lummod transmits in a Cosmosian accent, "hi all"> Kadie Diontay sparks asks in a magical accent, " would you like the rules?"> Artemis Fowl says in a Selestian accent, "well, he has a point, there are no> policies"> You say in a Selestian accent, "you should write your rules"> Kadie Diontay sparks smiles.> Kadie Diontay sparks says in a magical accent, " we have policys and rules."> Artemis Fowl says in a Selestian accent, "um no you don"> Artemis Fowl says in a Selestian accent, "um, no you don't"> You say in a Selestian accent, "well, if you take your defender, I will go> post my opinion of this game on the audiogames.net forum"> Tristan Damien Sparks asks in a synthesized accent, "want some rules? live> your life. its cheated cash. i reset it. had to reset the defender right?"> Kadie Diontay sparks says in a magical accent, " they just haven't been put up> yet."> Artemis Fowl rolls on the floor laughing.> Artemis Fowl exclaims in a Selestian accent, "that's the point@!"> Artemis Fowl asks in a Selestian accent, "they haven't been put up, so how the> hell are we supposed to know?"> You say in a Selestian accent, "ok, I'm going to post to the ace games topic> on the forum"> Tristan Damien Sparks says in a synthesized accent, "you don't understand"> You say in a Selestian accent, "I do understand"> You say in a Selestian accent, "you took my stuff"> Kadie Diontay sparks says in a magical accent, " If you have a defender,"> You say in a Selestian accent, "artimus foul was nice enough to lend me cash> for my defender"> Artemis Fowl exclaims in a Selestian accent, "hey hey, calm down all!"> You exclaim in a Selestian accent, "how is that cheating!"> Tristan Damien Sparks says in a synthesized accent, "it was baught using> cheated cash from a while back. if you don't want to participate in the game,> I'm fine with that too"> Kadie Diontay sparks says in a magical accent, " If you have a defender, you> have already advanced into the game. Their fore, you should not have a reason> to work, hence, the point of the game."> Tristan Damien Sparks says in a synthesized accent, "arti had cheated cash"> Kadie Diontay sparks says in a magical accent, " it's the highest ship we> have."> You say in a Selestian accent, "I do but you took stuff from me for no reason"> You say in a Selestian accent, "I didn't cheat to get cash"> Tristan Damien Sparks says in a synthesized accent, "for now"> Kadie Diontay sparks says in a magical accent, " Part of the game is to work> through the game."> Kadie Diontay sparks says in a magical accent, " to get your own stuff."> You exclaim in a Selestian accent, "I'm living my life. I made a friend who> bought me a ship!"> Artemis Fowl exclaims in a Selestian accent, "guies!"> You ask in a Selestian accent, "you have a problem with that?"> Artemis Fowl says in a Selestian accent, "calm down dammit"> Kadie Diontay sparks sighs.> You say in a Selestian accent, "i'm going on the forum right now, and I'm> going to tell the world what I think of ace games first release"> Artemis Fowl says in a Selestian accent, "wow"> Tristan Damien Sparks asks in a synthesized accent, "you know, do we give a> shit? no1"> Artemis Fowl exclaims in a Selestian accent, "dude calm down!"> Tristan Damien Sparks exclaims in a synthesized accent, "no!"> Artemis Fowl says in a Selestian accent, "it's an alpha"> You say in a Selestian accent, "but you took my stuff"> You say in a Selestian accent, "I didn't cheatr"> Tristan Damien Sparks asks in a synthesized accent, "no! no! no! no! its in> alpha! do you understand that? do you understand that its life?"> You exclaim in a Selestian accent, "yeah, its life! a friend bought me a> ship!"> Tristan Damien Sparks says in a synthesized accent, "artimus used that cash> via me to cheat"> You say in a Selestian accent, "that isn't my problem, or my fault,"> Tristan Damien Sparks says in a synthesized accent, "one more word an d I'm> going to ban you"> Tristan Damien Sparks says in a synthesized accent, "one more word"> You ask in a Selestian accent, "I just joined the game, ban me? what the> hell?"> Huh?> You ask in a Selestian accent, "why?"> Tristan Damien Sparks says in a synthesized accent, "well"> Artemis Fowl exclaims in a Selestian accent, "omg!"> Kadie Diontay sparks says in a magical accent, " ok. I think we're a little> smoked."> Kadie Diontay sparks says in a magical accent, " wait"> Tristan Damien Sparks says in a synthesized accent, "here's my admin rules"> Kadie Diontay sparks says in a magical accent, " let arti talk to him."> Kadie Diontay sparks rolls on the floor laughing.> Kadie Diontay sparks laughs out loud!> Kadie Diontay sparks laughs.> ---------------------------Tristan Damien Sparks---------------------------> 1. Admins are to be shown respect weather or not you agree with them.> 2. Admins reserve the right to delete your account for any reason if your> found to be in violation of any policy for any reason> witch isn't related to in game by any means.> > 3. Admins are the final word on any arguments arising from any situation in> the game or it's functioning and will not show restr> aint should the persons who insist on being first graders on a policy or> decision made.> 4. Admins will not tolirate any command stacking ,triggers ,or macros any> player found doing this will be deleted without a chan> ce of explanation.> 5. Players will at no time do anything to hinder game progression ,or story> line any such atempts will be met with the most leth> al at the desgression of an admin.> ---------------------------------finished----------------------------------> You exclaim in a Selestian accent, "I just want my stuff back, my friend> bought me a ship, I don't care where he got the cash to do it, Ididn't cheat!> there's no policy that says a friend can't help me buy a ship!"> Kadie Diontay sparks says in a magical accent, " I'm sorry. It's not a> personal thing."> Kadie Diontay sparks says in a magical accent, " it's just, that's part of the> game."> You say in a Selestian accent, "yes it is."> Kadie Diontay sparks frowns.> You say in a Selestian accent, "its personal to me"> Artemis Fowl exclaims in a Selestian accent, "can we discuss this in peace,> damn it!"> Kadie Diontay sparks asks in a magical accent, " Why?"> Kadie Diontay sparks says in a magical accent, " come on tristan. Let them> talk. You have five minutes and we'll be back."> You say in a Selestian accent, "I come here to check out a game, and I get my> stuff stoeln, I get yelled at for assisting, I get yelled at for making a> suggestion on chat,"> Tristan Damien Sparks says in a synthesized accent, "well, dude, life is life> get over it. the cash he gave you was cheated cash if you don't understand> than i'll have to ban you. if you want to gtake your character's matters> personally, that's not my problems. you should really learn how to define, in> character and out of character."> Tristan Damien Sparks says in a synthesized accent, "no"> Tristan Damien Sparks says in a synthesized accent, "you don't"> Kadie Diontay sparks says in a magical accent, " ok then."> You ask in a Selestian accent, "what's in character? what's out of character?"> Tristan Damien Sparks asks in a synthesized accent, "we just like adminning> correctly, ou know?"> You say in a Selestian accent, "I don't know what that is, I don't know what> you're talking about"> Artemis Fowl exclaims in a Selestian accent, "dude, calm down a bit! lol"> Artemis Fowl says in a Selestian accent, "ooc is anything not related to your> char,"> Artemis Fowl says in a Selestian accent, "like how saying you have pie in real> life is out of character"> You exclaim in a Selestian accent, "but what does this have to do with that.> it's related to my char. my stuff got stolen by admins and I'm being accused> for cheating when I didn't cheat!"> Artemis Fowl says in a Selestian accent, "and that sort of ting"> !the Tristan Damien Sparks's physical body shimmers into existance.> You exclaim in a Selestian accent, "I, did not cheat, I repeat, I did not> cheat!"> the magical Kadie Diontay sparks's physical body shimmers into existance.> Kadie Diontay sparks says in a magical accent, " you did not cheet."> Tristan Damien Sparks exclaims in a synthesized accent, "you didn't cheat! you> were given cash that was cheated to get the money. i gave it to artimus."> Tristan Damien Sparks mutters in a synthesized accent, "and he gave it to you,> which..."> Tristan Damien Sparks says in a synthesized accent, "lets be gone"> Kadie Diontay sparks says in a magical accent, " You are a new player. New> players should not have those noce ships."> You say in a Selestian accent, "well, I want to see that in a rules help file> then, as far as I'm concerned, this game has no rules"> Standard Transport Pod 8868 (Selestia)> Through the window, you see Selestia landing pad.> You see starbot here.> Zadiana Sparks, Kelly Sparks, julya the bot, A White hourse named Mystory,> Hailie Sparks, Quarri Sparks, Praelor Onno 147, and your mom the droid are> here.> Commander Artemis Fowl (staring into space sitting on the ground), Commander> David Green (staring into space sitting on the ground), the magical Kadie> Diontay sparks (sitting on A White hourse named Mystory), and !the Tristan> Damien Sparks are here.> [exits: east, west, and down.]> You say in a Selestian accent, "and I therefore want my ship back"> !the Tristan Damien Sparks's physical body shimmers into existance.> Tristan Damien Sparks asks in a synthesized accent, "it doesn't frken matter,> i'm suere you can presume what the rules are? if you can't i feel for you."> Kadie Diontay sparks shouts, "Alpha my friend. Alpha. This game is still in> creation. It is nothing like your advanced game yet. So will you please com> down?"> Artemis Fowl exclaims in a Selestian accent, "alright! everyone except jef!> get the hell outa my pod!"> Artemis Fowl violently punches the air.> David Green says in a Selestian accent, "hi"> Artemis Fowl says in a Selestian accent, "hi"> You say in a Selestian accent, "why do you curse at me"> Artemis Fowl says in a Selestian accent, "I didn't"> You say in a Selestian accent, "why do you accuse me, and why do you not tell> me anything"> You don't see that here.> You don't see that here.> Standard Transport Pod 8868 (Selestia)> Through the window, you see Selestia landing pad.> You see starbot here.> Commander Artemis Fowl (sitting on the ground) and Commander David Green> (sitting on the ground) are here.> [exits: east, west, and down.]> You say in a Selestian accent, "i'm talking about tristan"> Please enter a brief description of your problem so that one of the admins> can answer your assist as soon as possible.> [Type a line of input or `@abort' to abort the command.]> Artemis Fowl says in a Selestian accent, "oh"> Artemis Fowl says in a Selestian accent, "dude"> David Green says in a Selestian accent, "what"> David Green exits the Standard Transport Pod 8868.> >> Command Aborted <<> In english, please?> [General Communication] Zoey Lummod transmits in a Cosmosian accent, "hi> people!"> You say in a Selestian accent, "why is he doing this"> [General Communication] Jeffrey Shafer transmits in a Selestian accent, "hi"> Standard Transport Pod 8868 (Selestia)> Through the window, you see Selestia landing pad.> You see starbot here.> Commander Artemis Fowl (sitting on the ground) is here.> [exits: east, west, and down.]> Artemis Fowl says in a Selestian accent, "cuz he's an admin. admins are cruel> like that"> You say in a Selestian accent, "but I didn't cheat and I don't see any rules"> [General Communication] Zoey Lummod transmits in a Cosmosian accent, "Jeff?> Dude, I've never herd of you. Um, are you, like, a new pilot or something?> Just wondering."> Artemis Fowl speaks into a red Communicator.> [General Communication] Artemis Fowl transmits in a Selestian accent, "yes"> You say in a Selestian accent, "do you know of any other good muds"> [General Communication] Jeffrey Shafer transmits in a Selestian accent, "yeah> I am, anew pilot who is about to quit"> Please enter a brief description of your problem so that one of the admins> can answer your assist as soon as possible.> [Type a line of input or `@abort' to abort the command.]> [General Communication] Zoey Lummod transmits in a Cosmosian accent, "quit> what?"> You are now #1 in the assist queue. To cancel your assist, please type cancel.> Artemis Fowl speaks into a red Communicator.> [General Communication] Artemis Fowl transmits in a Selestian accent, "he's a> bit pissed right now"> You say in a Selestian accent, "I don't like this game"> Artemis Fowl speaks into a red Communicator.> [Private | Artemis Fowl (Selestian)] Artemis Fowl transmits, "I gave you the> illegal cash for it, which tristan forgot I had in the first place."> [Private | Artemis Fowl] You transmit in a Selestian accent, "oh"> [Private | Artemis Fowl] You transmit in a Selestian accent, "now I get it,> but its his fault then, not mine!"> [Private | Artemis Fowl] You transmit in a Selestian accent, "I want my ship!"> Artemis Fowl speaks into a red Communicator.> [Private | Artemis Fowl (Selestian)] Artemis Fowl transmits, "well kinda"> [Private | Artemis Fowl] You transmit in a Selestian accent, "well, do you> know of any other good muds"> [Private | Artemis Fowl] You transmit in a Selestian accent, "because I'm> leaving"> Artemis Fowl says in a Selestian accent, "um"> Your character is temporarily hosed.> *** Thank you for connecting ***> > hell2 - Saturday, October 04, 2008, 9:26 PM> -------------------------------------------> > ---* C O S M O S *---> Server uptime: 7 days, 8 hours, 58 minutes, and 24 seconds.> > > Username:> Password:> > Your character is unavailable for another 11 hours, 58 minutes, and 13> seconds.> *** Thank you for connecting ***>

"Actually, they're just super-advanced holograms created for the sole purpose of enriching a children's cardgame."

Thumbs up

2008-10-05 05:27:21

Lol just sounds like a Miriani clone to me anyway, why bother? We're getting tons of starship MOOs nowadays as if people don't have any better ideas which is why I either play the classic MUDS or don't game at all. This is what turned me away from Slipgate as well, it was, when it came down to it, just another MOO with space exploration. Communicators? salvaging? starship store? I say Miriani, Miriani, Miriani, which in turn goes back to the first ever MOO like this, made by Squid Soft. Interesting point about help files being clones of Miriani, I wonder how they did that.
Munawar

Thumbs up

2008-10-05 05:50:52

Hello big d and everybody. (long post big d!)

Been hanging around occasionally. I'm still interested in the game creation thing. It's still fun. Been very busy, so I have liitle time to develope games. I mostly think about what would work best.

It seems Miriani style Mud games lack a sense of pace. I have to admit I've tried Miriani but did not get the hang of it.  I've started a couple of other projects and dropped them as they lack what I was trying to accomplish. So I've landed on something more firm in a turn based multi again. I have yet to make a multi that works, so don't get to excited. Just text at first.

Single player games are a bit flat to me unless the story line is strong. Muds are a bit complicated and slow, or long winded on effect for me. Some like them a lot, so I mean no offense.

Just saying hello and letting you know I'm still hanging around.

Yo

Thumbs up

2009-01-29 19:31:53

Hello.
I am sorry. I have been out-of-it when it comes to the audio gaming community , and I appoligize for this factor. The ACE Games website has returned. Please report bugs to my old email: [email protected]

I will post more later, I'm in a class.

Regards

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.

2009-01-29 20:19:53

hi man.
i'd like to know, if there is or will be anything new soom, like games from this company, etc.
ok so wen you can, post more info.
good luck with the site.

contact info
email:
matrheine at gmail . com

Thumbs up

2009-01-30 00:55:46

Hello all,
I am now posting from home.
The site is being updated. We now host a mud, cosmos. And a irc server. We are also working on some small releases as before. Sorry about the long silents(s).
We will be working on some web-games as well.
Any suggestions? Wii sports is very slow going, I am almost about to say just throw that out the window and start something else.

Throw any ideas in.

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.

2009-01-30 01:02:09

Can one of the admins add cosmos to the game list and shortcut combo box on the homepage?
name: Cosmos
Type: MUD/MOO, audio optional
URL: http://acegamesonline.net/cosmos
description: This mud is based around space. More is on the website and in game.

Thanks

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.

2009-02-10 18:10:57

i should have figured this. how many companies has he created. there was ace games. then he tried making a mud which bearly worked out. now he's trying to make a new company. if you make an audiogames company you have responsibilities.
Honestly, for one thing: using the forum as a means of comunication was ok, but giving out your msn on forums is just..well, bad. people could get that. also, if your going to be an audiogames dev, you should keep in mind the fact that it takes time to get the companies feet wet. you don't want to just go rushing off and doing things, you want to make sure everybody is ok with each other, see what peoples limmitations are, all that.

sorry but i just had to say that - tristin, perhaps when your a bit older, you might consider trying again. you honestly need to think this through. I'm a total stranger but from what I've seen on, most notably, tyler littlefields blog posts and the audiogames mailing list, its pretty clear that you keep rushing this. you want a paid domain. you want one of your own. you want to make sure nothing is going to happen to that domain.

Something something something insert canine related comment here

Thumbs up

2009-02-10 18:45:49

wow, i just read that log. How old are you, 2 years old?
its quite funny, really. you want to host a mud, you want to be admins on there, show some bloody respect to the players and don't be retards to them! This is why I sort of ignore any ace games announcements, or announcements by tristin, simply because nothing gets accomplished. the site is hacked, school is in the way, I lost a finger, something always comes up. I hate to flame, but honestly, its quite amusing, and quite honestly would be humiliating, to me, to see that I'd acted so childishly.
I'm quite sure some of those policies were direct copies of miriani's. Its something to ask to borrow some code, or some words. but to quote someone elses words is plagerism, plane and simple, and one of these days its going to lead you right into a courtroom.

So seriously. heres some advice for you, harsh as it may seem.

get a life. learn to program. you don't have to be a really good one, just learn a bit. enough to get you started. then try and make a simple game. maybe you could have a beeper go across the screen and you had to catch it by pressing the space bar when thee beep was in both speakers. it'd be a start, and nobody would tease you about it, and even if its not an orriginal idea, it would be a start to, perhaps, a great company. You can say that you did it all yourself.

so off I go. I hope this didn't come across as being too harsh but I had to throw it out there.

Thumbs up

2009-02-10 23:26:02

I am so sick of this. Where is WiiSports! Or, at least, where is some status! You just post here, and say, I may give it up bla bla bla, dude, you say you got a company? Why not post an official announcement, you think everyone reads this forum, your site is a mess, I don't even know where to start or to stop, your a hopeless piece of crap Ace Games, why do you even bother posting here to tell us woohoo your half ass site is back up? Come on! Every time I see this topic come back up I want to puke. Just spare us and tell us the truth, which I'm sure is you don't even know how to program. I got banned from your miriani replica mud for no reason, from what I saw its all Miriani so maybe a Miriani programmer decided to help you for some strange reason, but your behavior on there shows me you're an immature loser and I can't believe it if you really do know how to program, that'd just be amazing wouldn't it? So where was I, oh yes, just tell us what the hell is going on once and for all and spare the excitement, because I really do want WII Sports! So if you're not going to make it, give it to someone else, for gosh sakes! Stop being an arrogant little kid. I agree with timberwolf1991 100%!

Tell us the full story, tristan!
Jeffrey

Thumbs up

2009-02-13 03:15:25

Hi,
You thought your ban was stupid, look at mine!
I'd just like to report that I dug up the info for cosmos. I connected and logged on. My user name was timberwolf1991. I disconnected because I had to go for supper. I just recently tried to reconnect and I got this message.

Hello timberwolf!
Since you were such an ass about my company, I thought I'd give you a little something to remember me by!
*fart*

#connection closed

Honestly! This is rediculous!

If and when the admins put cosmos up on audiogames.net, it will be a sad day indeed.

Tristin, stop being an idiot, because you seriously are an immature little boy. I hate to flame, but that insult was so childishly stupid, un-host-like I've seen yet. Its even worse than the slipgate closing statement which is quite sad in itself.

anyway, goodbye, and you just lost a buyer, if you ever do decide to make games. No matter what, I'll always remember the insecure little boy that had to hide behind his game and ban someone when he was disconnected, leaving the stupidest message behind.

Thumbs up

2009-06-09 01:45:01

How is ACE Sports going, ACE Games? I understand release delays, but how about a report on what's done? I can't wait to play it!

Thumbs up

2009-06-09 07:47:07

Alright, I haven't checked this topic in so long because I got fed up of exactly this kind of squabbling. Unfortunately it also means I missed the fact that it was slipping back into personal insults, such as "what are you 2 years old?"

I think it's about time this 11 page monster of an eyesore was left to die. If you want to discuss anything further you're as always free to make a new topic, but keep it civil lest it suffer the same fate as this one.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

Thumbs up