2016-08-19 11:14:12

can the game support sapi then or only screen-readers?

2016-08-19 11:33:00

Yes it does support it. If you turn off your screen reader, the game will automatically switch to SAPI. As for starting from scratch, just delete, rename or move the sauveguarde.dat file to a different folder.

Errare humanum est!

2016-08-20 02:44:02

so how many worlds does this game has? i'm asking because i want to unlock everything i can.

2016-08-23 13:03:50

Giovani wrote:

Hello, I have a question.
Which road is good, out of the forest.
This with ants, or with a turtle?

Try the games where you have mushrooms. smile

pika-san, a pokemon fan! skype: luigimax127
Discord: luigimax127#5490
Pokemon show down username: pika127

2016-08-24 13:27:24

Hi. I havent been in this topic for a while now, i havent posted at all yet, but i have played the game since it was released. I am not planning on unlocking anything anymore, but i'm not done, especially not with the battls, i'm only on the ground jym at the moment.
But the question, or should i say, off branching partof the topic: I know a lot of people may have asked this before me, but here it is:
Can someone give me instructions as to what games or remixes of game music is used in the game? All i know is all the battle themes, but only the 30, 60, and 90 hit point ones, except for one of the 90's i think, it's a remix of gen 2 jim leader battle. Again, not sure if it was original or not, but anyway... Everything else is like nothing. Well, diamond mine and diversing bonuses music is a remix, i know that, but i've noticed that a lot of the music, like picking in the woods, strange pools, piecefull mounten, have this early 90s dos feel to them. Does that have to do with anything, or are those remixes too? And  of course i always wandered, what's the main menu supposed to be? I mean it sounds like something made with a sonic 4 soundfont, but i'm doughting that.
So that's all i wanted to ask. If anyone knows more about the music than i do, please reply.
Thanks!

2016-08-25 16:57:25

i can't not unlock the multiplayer 6 turns battle mode!

2016-08-28 05:35:24

Hi all, a new version of Crazy Party has been released a bit earlier tonight. according to a post on twitter, here are it's main new features. 1 new world, 20 new mini games, and one new board. You can, as always get it from the link in the first post of this thread.

2016-08-28 17:34:57

Shouldn't the title of the topic be updated to reflect that the version number has changed?

2016-08-28 17:45:11 (edited by animal metal 2016-08-28 17:45:39)

lol yeah
and its not a new board I found out, its some type of new mode when you go online to play. I haven't try.

follow me on
twitter
now go away, don't talk to me

2016-08-28 19:43:24

Hi all, I hear now, and i'm downloading crazy part beta 40. but I have some questions.
first: can we chat in online playing mode with this update?
second: what's new in this update?
and last: I unlocked a lots of minigames and gyms in beta 39? can i get my data to beta 40?
greetings.

2016-08-28 19:46:24

Hello,
Copy your saveguard.dat file over to beta40 from beta39.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2016-08-28 19:56:29

hi Burak,
thanks for your answer, i will do.
and do you know what's new in this version?
Because, i can't see a changelog.
greetings

2016-08-28 20:09:05

Hello all.

Crazy Party beta41 is available! The changes are essentially for the adventure mode and the online mini-game parties.

The main changes since the beta39:
- New world between the volcano and the darkness.
- One or two new mini-games in the volcano, the factory and the underground.
- Some new features in the online party, you can activate special bonuses, and joker. Note hat the joker has more interest when the special bonuses are activated.
- The deck manager is better, each type is in a line.
- The Spannish translation is included.
- You can change the port of the server.

You can download on the official website : http://pragmapragma.free.fr/crazy-party/

The file "sauvegarde.dat" is your save file. Just copy it in the directory of the new version.

Thanks to the contributors.

2016-08-28 20:15:46

Lol Hi,
I wanted to download beta 40, I did, I delete accidentaly, I download again in some mins, and I get beta41. i'm first downloader roflroflrofl
greetings

2016-08-28 20:47:13

Can you unlock boards in board mode too? Just like you can unlock adventure worlds, gyms, mini games, what about boards?? Right now the only one avaiable is the quiet woods. How do I get more?
Thanks!

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2016-08-28 21:22:14

@staindaddict the only way to unlock boards is to buy them with jems Go to the reword room, if you have enough jems you'll see the option to "buy boards". there, you can buy what you like.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2016-08-28 22:47:25

Sorry for all the questions, but how do I get gems? I'm still trying to figure out all the stuff in this game. lol Thanks for your help! smile

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2016-08-28 23:47:36

How do I advance past the Darkness World? I've finished it twice now and nothing has happened.

2016-08-29 00:18:52

There is nothing after the darkness world. The new world to discover is accessible from the volcano.

There are 10 kinds of people : those who know binary, and those who don't.

2016-08-29 08:43:20

This is great news, thanks for the update, I really look forward to seeing the new minigames and the joker and other options online.
To everyone, Crazy party now has a database page you can find it here

@Staindadict, gems you can get by either winning online games, completing a world in the adventure mode with a score of more than 100, or by finding them occasionally in boxes. I am still hoping for some board updates in the future though.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-08-29 09:15:03

Hi.
Last time I talked about translation, I got the feeling that the translation might not be included in the public game. So I kind of lost the motivation to translate the game. Did I misunderstood anything, or is there any requirement regarding to getting a translation released in the public version?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-08-29 10:54:30

Well the new games in the factory are fun, though both are tricky and on my first run I didn't unlock them.
Now I need to try that volcano and see if I can get past those nasty baby dragons big_smile.
That one is wonderfully tough and a great challenge.

Btw, miner Bug report! not to sound ungreatful, but in the toxic clouds game of the factory I noticed that the sound description for the flowers getting hit by acid rain is still in French in the English translation.

I also would still very much like a way to  flick off the music while waiting for a

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-08-29 11:01:13

Agree about the music, Dark. I personally much like the new update, though I still haven't figured out what exactly joker does. If anyone could inlighten me on that it would be really nice. The new bonuses are awesome.
Also, @dark, seems you posted a dubble post.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2016-08-29 11:44:06

Lol, and we have more! baby dragons.
I still haven't got an online game yet though, indeed I hope people can connect to my server, but we'll see, I'll be back in my flat tomorrow with my good connection which I know definitely works for crazy party.

Youch! methinks those baby dragons really! don't like me. the collecting dragon scales game is probably harder than the building a path one, which is ironic since I seem to have found a building a path stratogy, but not one for the scale collection, ---- though actually it's falling in the lava when I don't hear the step on mud sound that is the real issue big_smile.

2016-08-29 12:59:40

This is weird, I'll see servers online, but I can't connect to them all. Does that mean they need to forward there port 2500 or something? People can connect to my server, and I can connect to some servers, but some servers just sit at the connection screen until I hit escape. Why does this happen?
If anyone wants to play, my name on crazy party is Ryan C. I'm horrible at mini games, I got killed last night, lol. So, you'll have an easy time of beating me, but I'd still love to play. Please join my server if you see it.
Hope to see some of you on the crazy party field!