2016-08-02 16:10:33 (edited by mata 2020-05-04 08:43:46)

Hello!
For Clok players, or for people who want to try Clok, here is a pack for you.
Originally created by Sneak, this pack has a lot of changes. Sounds are changed, more sounds are added, and more will come in the next updates.

Now for mush-z part, the installing process is much easier. Details is given in the read me. You don't have to mess with plugins that much anymore. If you want a standalone bundle with everything globalized and configured, grab the bundle.

New! Those without mush-z installed and don't wanna work around mushclient can finally enjoy Clok in a complete bundle:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/00wejoqisdkfx … e.zip?dl=1

Here's the mushclient dependent pack for you who multi-mud or want the pack the old way:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/66ha8l82hoycxb8/clok.zip?dl=1

I'm up for more errors and bugs as usual, which I kind of think there will be again despite all i've fixed.

My thanks go to Sneak, the original creater of clok, many sound sources I can't remember all to give credits, Ironcross32 for awesome plugins, you who have the urge to try, and especially you who stick and enjoy Clok as much as I do. Thank you, and sorry again for whatever trouble you may come across.

PS.: If you know you're not into the type of "a bit slow but worth the time" kind of game, Clok may not be for you. Just saying, because once or twice, I ran into some people who used the pack and  complained about how slow the game was. It's not Alter Aeon, bud. Clok is not that kind of game. But if you're into RP, settle your imagination here and you'll not be disappointed, not at all.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2016-08-02 17:05:00

This is cool. I'll definitely try it. Would you mind posting instructions for how to install the soundpack?
Thanks so much.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2016-08-02 18:19:25

It's in the pack. There's a read me file in there.:)

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2016-08-02 19:07:38

cool, thanks.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2016-08-02 19:35:11

I did everything it said in the read me, and I got this error when trying to open the MCL file:

MUSHclient
Line 1961: graphic 555  C:\Users\Ryan66\Documents\Mush-z\worlds\plugins\CLOK_TellReply.x
ml was not found. (Not loaded)
OK

2016-08-02 20:01:34

I also got an error. It said that the world file had an invalid filename. It also did that for the squaresoft soundpack you uploaded a few weeks back. When I click okay, it takes me to my other version of mushclient, and clok is nowhere to be seen in the world list. I can't just copy everything over, because I have the portable version of 4.74, or something like that. Are there any solutions to this? All the walls of text for the gathering skills is an overload, and I'd like to hear the sounds. Also, smartscreen tried to block your version of client, and I had to disconnect from the internet and reconnect, so I'm guessing that this is a copy you installed on your end. It didn't do that with the portable version, and it makes me wonder. Is there anyway to get the sounds set up without pasting in each trigger by hand?

Role-play? Simulation? Strategy? Throw it at me! I'm all ears for the games!

2016-08-02 20:14:48

all you need to do is to globalize world file, lady juliette. and for standatic's error, i think i got the solution. it was me forgetting to globalize clok tellreply plugin along in the list.

2016-08-02 20:28:29

Alright, sorry for double posting. This has brought to my attention that someone tries to load plugins other than what are in the globalized list and got errors. Unless you really want to do something with clokworld or know how to handle the code, please don't do it. My code knowledge is limited, and if it turns severe, i'm not sure how much i'll be able to help. Stick in line unless you know what you're doing, please.
I'm uploading the pack with fixed clok tell reply error. And for those who get world path error, globalize the world please, or open it manually as you wish. I put the steps on how to do them in the read me file already.

2016-08-02 22:35:54

For those who don't know (yet), the clok tell reply error is fixed. World path however, needs to be globalized still.

2016-08-02 23:01:49

Getting this error, think it's the same one:

MUSHclient
Line 1961: graphic 555  C:\Users\Ryan66\Documents\Mush-z\worlds\plugins\CLOK_TellReply.x
ml was not found. (Not loaded)
OK
I followed the read me again.

2016-08-03 02:10:05

I don't know how to make the globalized worlds fix itself in mushclient directory\worlds. There's a way and it has something to do with mushclient sqlite file. But I don't know how.

2016-08-03 02:19:50

So, there's no way to get the sounds to work?

2016-08-03 02:41:08

What's the problem,
staindaddict? I can't help if you're not specific to what has happenned besides error world path.
I've explained everything in the read me. Is there any part you're confused? People seem to mess up script_filename a lot for some reason, may be it's that.

2016-08-03 04:11:12

Hi
this soundpack work with vipmud and wiht mushclient?
and this link is official?
greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2016-08-03 04:23:21 (edited by mata 2016-08-03 04:54:08)

It's for mushclient.
Attention to everyone who uses or tries to use this pack and get errors : I'm solving some problems here with stainaddict and I'll try my best to fix those major errors in the next update. Some errors can be fixed using methods provided in the read me file. Some are what I didn't even think would happen and I'm trying to get it out of the way so everyone can enjoy the pack. Sorry for the inconvenient if you get errors. I have to help you manually before the fix comes out for now. Thank you.
I promise the next update will be much better, as far as my coding knowledge can provide. Don't give up guys!

2016-08-03 10:33:56

Have you released the update yet? I just saw that you posted a pack for another mud, so I wasn't sure if this new update cmae out.

2016-08-03 11:40:42

I've just updated tthe pack. The links are in the first post. Hopefully it'll fix most of the errors this time.

2016-08-05 08:17:28

If anyone know how to edit a sqlite file, please contact me. I feel the need to make this pack global once and for all, for easier set up. And don't tell me you'll do it then send it back either. I have another soundpack in progress which needs globalization as well. Please, and thank you.
I'll update the pack again within this month or next, giving sometime to add a bunch of more sounds in and fix ambiance and finish learning code bug. I promise it won't be after september or october.

2016-08-05 12:21:27

Hi, It would be great. big_smile. Its little strange, but I can't get this pack to work. big_smile.

2016-08-18 21:03:23

Hey there guys. I alread have mush client installed. How should I set up the sounds and scripts? I'm not sure which file to download.

2016-08-19 00:18:51

the second link man.

2016-08-19 07:13:16

Ok, I've download the proper file now.. How should I install the pack?
And is clok a rp-enforced mud? From what I've seen yes, just confirming.

2016-08-19 17:36:37

yup it's rp-enforced mud big_smile

2016-08-22 08:13:46

I've included the detailed read me in the archive. If you get stuck or don't understand, feel free to ask. If you get no sounds and there's no script error after you install the pack, make sure your sound folders, all of them, are in worlds/clok. My previous read me got that error in it, sorry. Thanks stainaddict for pointing that out.
The next update will be out within a month or so. Feel free to suggest what should be added and so on.

2016-08-22 12:01:57

Hi. so it's working without globalize world?