2016-03-29 22:57:57

Was originally a discerning eye to play a puzzle strategy tower defense game Plants vs. Zombies, now stone toad with reference to the form and content of the standard edition Plants vs. Zombies, remove the visual content and the mouse operation, turn to change for blind people can accept the keyboard operation, 2D sound environment, text display form developed this blind version of the zombies, let our blind friends can be together hearty manipulating their plant forces and army of zombies to compete!
The game is Chinese, but I am a little bit of the inside of the word translation, such as a variety of plants, including the game shows and game strategy.
download link

My Baidu account number is 13809028392, the password is 96329632
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1nuQb8pz

2016-03-29 23:17:45 (edited by brad 2016-04-11 06:43:53)

Hello. Could someone upload this game to dropbox?

I'm gone for real :)

2016-03-30 02:06:15

Damn, sounds freakin great but other way of uploading will be appreciated as I really can't get it.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2016-03-30 07:38:34

Again, chinese? no, i'm so tired of that. I'll better wait until full, english, normal game comes out.

2016-03-30 08:39:21

How to play Chinese games? it is a way to translate them? I'm wandering because I don't know if I can play them with jgt or not.

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2016-03-30 08:49:58

I think it should be able to play, although not all translated into English

2016-03-30 09:52:09

can I get the link too?

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2016-03-30 14:11:11

Hello,
I've uploaded the game to Mega drive, here's the link
https://mega.nz/#!joZllKCL!T7goagqakw1- … STKGVEdgDk

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2016-03-30 15:41:31

@拓海 thanks for sharing this game. I'm slowly trying to figure it out and it looks fun. I've always wanted Aprone to continue working on towers of war, so a game in this style makes me very happy. It's also a lot more involved because of you having to pick up the son as it appears

For anyone that wants to play, AppLocale or whatever the newer thing on Windows 10 is called, is a must. If you run the game without anything or with the wrong language set (AppLocale detected it fine, apart from not seeing the right characters the plant types won't be spoken when you change what you're planting with the number row, and more importantly the game will freeze after the first level ends.
Once I get a better grasp on the gameplay and get further than level 2 I will make a recording to explain how to play this game.

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2016-03-30 18:01:58

Do you need a chinese tts? I don't have one, though i can get vocalizer.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2016-03-30 18:09:37

I do a little bit simple game record, my English is not ye
download link
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1i4GaytJ

2016-03-30 22:05:09

I tried this game, and i must say it's great, but i can't translate it, so these chinese characters are annoiing. Anyway, i can play it. Any tipps for translation?

Hail, Daughter of Hatred. Creator of Sanctuary. Hail...Lilith.

2016-03-30 22:42:17

Oh, and i forgot to ask: How can i turn on the voice descriptions and the zombie sounds? It's not turn on by default i think.

Hail, Daughter of Hatred. Creator of Sanctuary. Hail...Lilith.

2016-03-30 23:25:13

The factory is destroyed or when zombies will send out sound, usually only hear footsteps and voices against zombie zombie.
There are some special zombies will have special voice, you can slowly experience.
When zombies will have voice prompts, only when the sun will prompt you in what coordinates.
If you can not keep up the rhythm of the game, can press F5 to pause the game, although the game was suspended, but you can still see.

2016-03-31 00:47:26

Hello
great that are appearing chinese audiogames.
Thanks for the game
I'll try.
greetings.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2016-03-31 09:40:23

@拓海, you are speaking good, better than writing. big_smile

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2016-03-31 09:54:11

Hi all
Can someone recommend me a way to play this game? tried with NVDA but nothing happened, just a dialog box. What keyboard I need to use to play this with jgt? Chinese simplified or standard?
Thanks

2016-03-31 12:13:28

razvitasca wrote:

Hi all
Can someone recommend me a way to play this game? tried with NVDA but nothing happened, just a dialog box. What keyboard I need to use to play this with jgt? Chinese simplified or standard?
Thanks

You can try to read readme.txt game directory

2016-03-31 15:57:24

I wish I could translate this game it sounds fun. the problem is that I don't know how to.

skype name: techluver
Feel free to add me.

2016-07-22 07:50:25

Hi all
what is the latest version of this game?
I have the version 1.41
The game is still in development?
greetings and thanks.

2016-07-22 09:27:41

Hi.
I don't like to say this, but...
I don't feel motivated to get the game to work, mess around with the chinese stuff, translate the game and all this. I hope an english version will be released in the future. This is my choice, but I'll skip this until something is being released in english.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-07-22 09:45:38 (edited by JasonBlaze 2016-07-22 10:05:36)

ok, there's nothing to hard to translate the game, just, run the game with  local emulator, run it with chinese, and then   eader use q translate or instant translate, to copy the text, simpley use clip copy addon, and if you useing q translate don't forget to download and  run clip reader,
here is some of the  example text I translated
---------------------------
ready
1 Off - Pea Appearances:

This is the first hurdle, the easiest hurdle.
OK
Zombie Warning:
The clearance will appear several zombies:

Zombie: garden most common and ordinary zombie.

OK
for dialog like that with an OK button on it, you could just press ctrl+c and then translate
1, pea shooter, 100 sunshine
that one is useing clip copy...
hth
and same like SLJ I wish the game will be  translate to english soon, and rotk also

2016-07-22 09:49:39

Hi
@JasonBlaze how I which is the choice of Chinese language in aplocale application?
and another question, one must add some Chinese keyboard to play?
greetings and thanks.

2016-07-22 10:04:39

hello there,
woops! sorry, I mean local emulator, lol , will edit the post
and no, you don't need a chinese keyboard
you know how to use local emulator , right?
if not, I will post  how to add chinese on local emulator here

2016-07-22 10:16:04

FabiG94 wrote:

Hi all
what is the latest version of this game?
I have the version 1.41
The game is still in development?
greetings and thanks.

This is the final version