2016-05-29 13:24:18

List of site ranks.

Shades of Newbie, 0 posts, from Shades of doom by Gma games.

Galaxy stranger, 25 posts, from Galaxy ranger by Vipgameszone.
Kitchin golfer, 100 posts, the Golf game by the late great Jim Kitchin of Kitchisinc.

Business monkey, 250 posts, From Monkey business by Draconis entertainment.

Entombinator, 500 posts, from Entombed by Driftwood games.

Tank Compadre, 750 posts, From Tank Commander by Gma games.

Swamp Machine, 1000 posts, From Swamp by Aprone.

Hunter grunt, 1250 posts, From Hunter by the defunked Bsc games.

Sarah's social circle, 1500 posts, From Sarah by Pcs games.

Judge of the day, 1750 posts, from Judgement day by Lworks.

Troopanum trooper, 2000 posts, From Troopanum by the now missing Bsc games.

Outbackstranaught, 2250 posts, from Alien outback by Draconis entertainment.

Blastbay tool user, 2500 posts, From Blastbay game toolkit by Blastbay games.

Kirtwolf cubscout, 2750 posts, from Kirtwolf by Breakerbox games.

Applied piper, 3000 posts, From pipe by now defunked Bsc games.

Terra performer, 3250 posts, From terraformers by pin interactive.

3D tenacity, 3500 posts, from 3d velocity by Bpc programs.

Palace punisher, 3750 posts,  from palace punchup by Blastbay games.

Packman's penpal, 4000 posts, from Packman talks by Gma and Pcs games.

Sound Stratogist, 4250 posts, from Sound rts by Jean Paul pontico.

knight of parrasite, 4500 posts, from Night of parasite by chinese developer (though probably now unavailable).

Pinball Xpert, 4750, from Esp pinball Xtreme by DRaconis.

Light cardinal, 5000 posts, from Light cars by lighttech interactive.

Solara Sovereigne, 5250 posts, from Solara by the currently inactive espa labs.

9th Duke, 5500 posts, from Q9 by Blastbay games.

Tyrant of conflict, 5750 posts, from Time of conflict by Gma games.

Dragon king, 6000 posts, from King of dragon pass by Asharp.

Rale Highness, 6250, from Rail racer by Blind adrenaline simulations.

God of speed, 6500, from Top speed by Playing in the dark.

Awsome you, 6750, From Awesome homer by the late and definitely awesome Jim Kichin.

Pappa Sangre's plaything, 7000, from papa sangre by Somethin else.

Paladin in disguise, 7250, from paladin of the skies by Vg storm.

Altered being, 7500, from alter aeon.

dark ruminant, 7750, from A dark room by Amir rajin.

Generous angel, 8000, from Angel gift by Erionsoft.

8250 posts: Struck with psychosis, from psycho strike by Vg storm.
8500 posts, A kind of legend, from A blind legend by DOWiNO.
8750 posts, Cygnus A, from Codename Cybnus by Reactive studios inc.
9000 posts, Fainting adventurer, from The Adventure to fate games by Touchmint.
9250 posts, Gate keeper, from The gate by Vg storm.
9500 posts, Lunimalitic, from Lunimals by Aprone.
97500 posts, Grand inquisitor, from the inquisitor games by Audio It.
10000 posts, Stellar beater, from Beatstar by Oriol Gomez.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-05-29 13:26:24

wow, that's an awesome list. Are we also aloud to make suggestions for other ranks?

2016-05-29 15:16:11

Well, Dark. Thanks for the ranking lists. It is pretty good so far. Just gave an exp... look below your posts big_smile

2016-05-30 00:20:23

Glad people like. i wrote this in response to another question about the ranks.
yeah, feel free to suggest, it could be fun and hay who knows how many posts people will have in the future big_smile.
The only thing is the ranks are intended to just be based on the game's name, no other details, so that people looking at the db can see where it is from. So a rank like "Vector's bane" wouldn't exactly work sinse people would be saying "who's that vector guy?" or a rank like "chicken clocker" based on super egghunt, all the ranks need to be just about whatever the name of the game is so people can find and read about it.

I admit some of them were partly based on how they sounded, eg, Knight of parasite with a k and paladin in disguise big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-05-30 02:30:29

That is a long list. Maybe lord ofgames from lords of the galaxy? There is also a few games in the game list with the word munster in the title. Maybe they can be used to create titles? Anyway, that is a long list of titles.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2016-05-30 05:33:34

I did actually consider something based on lords of the galaxy, but the name is so general it'd be hard for people to know what I was talking about, after all "lord of games" could just mean someone who liked games, ---- or a pun on lord of the rings big_smile.
I also tried to make all the rank titles based on actual audiogames, ie, games with sound, rather than using browser games and such, ---- with the possible exception of Alter aeon though with MushZ that virtually is! an audiogame anyway.
I thought the only monster games were browser ones like monster breeder? Though I have yet to do a page for the game ear monster on Ios (which I've not tried yet), though again trying to think of a pun based on "ear monsters" is boggling me at the moment, though it is five in the morning on a very sleepless night right now, so maybe my brain isn't as puntastic as it usually is big_smile.

2016-05-30 07:17:16

Hi can you add the gate opener!
and a slender killer for big post. 
how it will be cool for a road crosser and cone knocker?
for danger on the wheel and death on the road.

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

2016-05-30 10:57:50

Some of these ranks including Kirtwolf cubscout, Packman's penpal, Sound Stratogist, knight of parrasite, Light cardinal, Solara Sovereigne, Tyrant of conflict, Rale Highness, God of speed, Awsome you, Pappa Sangre's plaything, Altered being, dark ruminant and Generous angel are very rare. In fact, I don't think there is even a person with the Generous angel rank yet.

2016-05-30 11:58:59

Dark, a small correction:

Esper Labs, the makers of Solara, officially disbanded in December 2013 and are very unlikely to return.

2016-05-30 21:11:43

Maybe casted away, for castaways.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2016-05-30 22:52:35

Hello
wooo, great list dark.
I only suggest that a rank is added for the BK series, shadow line and castaways.
greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2016-06-02 13:48:24

after the generous angel.
psycho striker for psycho strike.
wild surviver for survive the wild.
heros of twilight for the twilight heros.
great griffin for the game Grif.
golden night for the last crusade.
death match finisher for death match project alfa.
alternative wizard for alternative magic.
guts flat for muds plat,
road crosser for death on the road.
dianaman electro
for Diana man.
and so on.

2016-06-02 18:23:11

Hi,
Just a question, but what is the meaning of Chief defenestrator? It obviously sounds something like an administrator status, but you are the only one I know with that. The rest I've seen just have moderator. Unless the system ranks administrators and moderators differently, which would not be too unlikely.

2016-06-03 10:21:10

Hi carternum
I think it is an administrater rank and
probably it is the most attractive rank
Thanks
Ishan

2016-06-03 13:42:18

As regards extra ranks, we'll see about when we need them, I've always tried to have more ranks available than people actually need so people always have a new one to achieve, generally they're based on the game's name so thinking say of something for bokerano daibuken is rather difficult as I don't speak japanese, though if Slj gets some more posts we'll need some more rankss.

As to moderators and admins, they are just called "moderator" or "admin" by default. Boring, but logical. it is possible for people with enough posts to choose their own rank rather than using board default. I'm not sure how many posts this is, about 3000 I believe, though I've checked the admin settings and nothing's written about this (check the profile page under identity, if you have the ability to add one there is a custom title box, one reason why Cx2 who used to be a moderator on this board has his title written as "Just another user"

As to my "Chief Defenistrator" rank, defenistration is the act of throwing someone out of a window, and since I do a lot of spambot hurling I thought it'd be fun to be known as a defenistrator big_smile.

2016-06-04 07:32:41

And I've added some more ranks, some of them based on people's suggestions, we now have ranks up to ten thousand posts wooo, so hopefully we really! shouldn't run out any time soon.

I've edited the first post to include the new ranks, but I'll add them here as well:

8250 posts: Struck with psychosis, from psycho strike by Vg storm.
8500 posts, A kind of legend, from A blind legend by DOWiNO.
8750 posts, Cygnus A, from Codename Cybnus by Reactive studios inc.
9000 posts, Fainting adventurer, from The Adventure to fate games by Touchmint.
9250 posts, Gate keeper, from The gate by Vg storm.
9500 posts, Lunimalitic, from Lunimals by Aprone.
9750 posts, Grand inquisitor, from the inquisitor games by Audio It.
10000 posts, Stellar beater, from Beatstar by Oriol Gomez.

2016-06-04 09:47:15

wow, that is awesome!

2016-06-04 16:24:05

yup it is delicious
I mean interesting.
Thanks
Ishan

2016-07-03 02:58:09

hi
should this topic not be sticky? i mean a rank list i something people will read much

2016-07-05 04:00:56

I think it isn't hard to find, since the topics in site and forum feedback have small amount of topics other than another room like general games discussions and off-topic room

2016-07-07 00:10:26

yeah, you might be right but this is however an important information about the site so i think it should be sticky.

2016-07-07 19:11:46

Hi niber.
there is a sited forum feedback FAQ and it has a question of ranks so I don't think it should be sticky.
Thanks
Ishan

2016-07-07 22:38:23

I probably wouldn't stick this topic since it has lots of replies and such, but whether a formal list of all site ranks needs writing and sticking might be another matter.
I haven't previously bothered since it's not hard to find the ranks by looking at the user list, though I can see the logic of including the ranks list with what games they're from in case people are curious.
My only concern is where to put the list, since too many topics stuck at the start of site and forum feedback could be something of a pest, and it's not exactly an article or a general game matter.

Given that we have had a couple of topics about ranks, it probably counts as a frequently asked question, so I'll edit the list into the sitefaq and give it it's own heading there so people can always read it if needed.

2016-07-12 12:00:19

a rank suggestion: 10100: piece destroyer, from bokurano daibouken 3.
10250: explorer of the icarus, from flairstar.
10500: rally championship, from audio rally racing.
10700: sofia's interogation, from she noire.
11000: world cup champion, from super football.
11100: the grand slam, from super tennis.
11250: legendary tomb hunter, from mysteries of the ancients.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2016-07-17 03:07:29

The new ranks that have been added are in a slightly different format to the ranks that were there before.