2009-02-10 17:35:58

So, I'm sure some of you know, I'm a total nut about classic video game systems. So, I bought my sega cd, 3do, and saturn. Recently, I started having problems. the 3do's lens is off killter. the sega cd's spinning motor is going, and the saturn stopped reading  games for no reason. At least those are my theories.
I bought all three from a garage sale for 80 bucks, with 4 games for each for another 30. pretty good, eh? well, looking for new ones, I found the goattstore.
http://www.goatstore.org

heres some problems:
1. I'm not sure if they ship to canada. There's a pay pal option, but i don't get why they're making me put my postal code and what not in there since pay pal already has it.
2. the 3do is like 70 bucks! wo! (minor complaint).

Has anyone tried ordering from here? Probably not - I guess most people aren't into the classics like i am.
anyway, just thought I'd share a bit of what I collect. I'd still love to get the sega cd x, which is also on there. Guessed yet? I loooove sega.

Something something something insert canine related comment here

2009-02-15 23:45:21

Why not just emulate the games you have?  Sega CDX is pretty rare from what I remember.  The only game I would consider playing on the 3do is Super Street Fighter II Terbo.  I think Samurai shodown has a 3do port too.  Shrug.

James

2009-02-16 00:40:53

Hi

Well, I got the order process working. That might be, but I just recently found out I can just download the games and burn them. So, if I wanna try out a game...well, you get the picture.

Something something something insert canine related comment here