2016-05-05 00:02:03

Hi,
I know that more serious developers will laugh from this, but I'm verry proud of what I've done. I didn't use manual examples, just read and wrote it from the ground up
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/188229247/bgt.rar

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2016-05-05 04:34:04

Hi,
We all start somewhere. In fact, this is usually where most programming languages start with, and you seem to be doing a good job of it. I have yet to look at the code but it all runs pretty normal.
Keep up the good work!

2016-05-05 09:33:40

I have a question. FUnctions are a bit confusing for me. Manual doen't explain them in the best way. Can someone describe it better?

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.

2016-05-05 11:58:14

I have one problem. I've wrote a program for randomising till the score will be 1 and displaying a short log of what it done. But it does it wrong. How to rand and display the message really when score is at 1?
Here's my current code
void main()
{
int dice =random(1, 6);
int loopuses =0;
while(dice <2)
{
alert("Information!","Finally! I randed 1. Muhahahahahaha! It took me "+loopuses+" loop executions.");
loopuses++;
}
}

2016-05-05 12:21:38

Why it doen't subtract properly?
void main()
{
int dice =random(1, 6);
int loopuses =0;
int times =100-loopuses;
while(dice <2)
{
alert("Information!","Finally! I randed 1. Muhahahahahaha! It took me "+loopuses+" loop executions, to exit me you must press enter "+times+" more times");
loopuses++;
}
if (times ==0)
exit;
}