2016-03-30 03:32:36

as the titles says, i was wondering if someone could make a pvp card game similar to hearthstone, yugioh, or might and magic. i love those type of games, but we dont have any audio versions out there for these games. i have alot of ideas that i can throw out there, plus  i will also be willing to learn how to code a game like this myself, if someone is welling to teach me the ropes or point me in the right direction

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2016-03-30 08:33:26

I think I heard something about Aprone making something like that, you can probably find it somewhere around here. As for resources to get started on making games, i'll direct you to this thread which covers the relevant details.

-BrushTone v1.3.3: Accessible Paint Tool
-AudiMesh3D v1.0.0: Accessible 3D Model Viewer

2016-03-30 12:12:30

thankyou

2016-03-31 07:59:36

hi, I checked out the link, but I was talking about making a audio game, the link you posted is talking about images and pixels....for example a audio game like survive the wild swamp something like that

2016-03-31 09:04:40

Hm? Thats odd, the thread I linked to discusses programming languages such as Python, and provides links to resources such as API's and tutorials. Perhaps you clicked the link to BrushTone in my signature by mistake? Just to be sure, here's the url to the thread: http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=17675.

-BrushTone v1.3.3: Accessible Paint Tool
-AudiMesh3D v1.0.0: Accessible 3D Model Viewer

2016-04-01 08:45:39

That sounds awesome.
I'm currently trying to code something like that myself.

If you like what I do, Feel free to check me out on GitHub, or follow me on Twitter

2016-04-21 14:24:36

I was going to cheat and make something like that using the Tactical Battle engine, but I never got very far with it. Mostly because I've never played the games myself and some of it is the engine needs a little more work.

I'd be interested in playing a game like this though.