2015-04-25 06:14:27

Hi all. So I found a pack, guess what the guy did? He frickin used /! Which means, I can't extract, unless I do every file by one, or, if one of you reates a tool that will make the directories for me! I tried, but it failed. Could somebody please make it?

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2015-04-29 04:21:24

what ya mean, in bgt? What lang. And whare did you find the pack. From a game you want to rip the sounds from? If you wonder why I ask all these questions, well, in your 2dpr, you used 2dp sounds, and I honestly wonder whare you got those from. Theres a reason to encrypt sounds and if you want that pack creater to extract sounds, then that's probably not needed. You found a pack. Let's asume bgt is being talked about here. Ok, first, it's odviest that you didn't make it. And people don't use bgt's pack function to make zip files with. Usually, it's sounds, or other private gamedata that really isn't ment to be opened by anything but the game. Maybe your talking about something completely different, but... i've scene, uh... some questionable things lately when it comes to sounds with you. I could make you a bgt pack extracter, but you'd have to enter the decription key.

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2016-04-19 19:53:14

hi guys,well,iwould need  something likeapackcreater whichpacks the subdirectories from  afolder aswell. could someone helpme with that please?