2009-01-31 17:23:11

Hi all!

Probably in the play center section are a jawa infection.

My all browsers are infected, when i want save some *.SWF files from playcenter, and i played a one game called the curp game.

Please moderators and admins to check it, this infection blocked google searching for example, cause google see you as intruder, and blocks al results.

egards
b

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2009-01-31 19:52:36

Hi Seal. Thanks for your message. I checked the Curb Game, but my virus scanner did not find anything suspicious, all seems fine to me. Perhaps your shockwave installation is corrupted?
Does anyone else have problems with the playcenter?

Best,
Sander

2009-02-01 15:41:34

it might be what AV are you using. AVG, for example, is likely to put up false alarms, while avast is less likely to do it, but it may, still, occur.

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2009-02-01 21:11:32

Read this:

If you did a Google search between 6:30 a.m. PST and 7:25 a.m. PST this morning, you likely saw that the message "This site may harm your computer" accompanied each and every search result. This was clearly an error, and we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to our users.

Perhaps this explains your problems?
http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2009/01/ … er-on.html

2009-02-01 21:27:26

I wondered why that happened myself on a completely unrelated search earlier. Quite a coincidence since I very rarely use google.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2009-02-02 10:02:02

Well, Firefox actually uses the Google scam website information of Google to prevent you from visiting dangerous sites.