2015-01-08 18:16:31

i work online outsource thanks all

Thumbs up

2015-01-09 13:41:56

Hello,
I do not think that it is a very good idea to promote drugs here, especially as we're on a forum with some younger members.

Thumbs up

2015-05-02 14:10:06

Hi I am Ishan
my nick name is Ishu.
I am blind by birth.
I was the patient of glukoma
Now I cannot see no light no colour.
when I am in sixth standard My seenior shubham sharma gave me an audio game. which memory by www.gamesfortheblind.com
then he gave me q9 and other
I am now 18
and persuing BA from DAV PG colege.
I have a little knowledge of indian classical music.
Thanks
I love this site.
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

Thumbs up

2015-05-06 10:28:49

Hello everyone,

My name is Rok, and I come from Slovenia. I'm 24 and I'm blind since birth. My first audiogame was Grizzly Gulch (sorry for misspells if any) - I played it in 2004. Then I started playing various games as they were available.
I did follow your forum as a guest before, but finally I decided to register and try to be of use when possible. smile
What do I do besides gaming? I study English (currently in the final year), and play the piano, guitar and accordion. Apart from this, I'm also interested in radio dramas, jazz and blues/rock music, cars and animals.

I'm happy I could join.

Have a nice day!
Rok

Thumbs up +1

2015-05-18 12:26:52 (edited by Dreimeng 2015-05-18 12:27:14)

In our discussion of General Game Playing thus far, we have assumed that game descriptions are complete. Kamdev mantra in hindi

Thumbs up +1

2015-05-18 17:53:00

Welcome to the forum Rok.  big_smile

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

Thumbs up

2015-05-23 10:28:42

Hey, my name is Johnny, I recently lost my sight in an accident, and I am new to the blind community.
I am enrolled in the History program in University and working hard to be accepted into law school.
It amazes me how far technology has helped in our accessible needs for accommodations whether it is video games or simple text-to-speech software implimentation, and how far it will be going in the future.
I believe Audio games will be a great investment in the future, too bad I'm not a millionaire lol.
One day...hopefully in our lifetimes, there will be mandatory accessibility options to be set in all video games for everyone to enjoy!

"He who asks a question may be a fool for five minutes; he who asks no questions stays a fool forever." - Chinese proverb
"dwell in peace in the home of your own being, and the messenger of death will not be able to touch you" - Guru Nanak
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. - 1 Corinthians 13; 4

Thumbs up +1

2015-05-23 10:45:35

Johnny, welcome to the forum.  We are always glad to gain new people.  big_smile
I'm sorry to hear about your recent sight loss.  How long ago did this happen, and were you fully sighted before it?  Feel free not to answer if you don't wish to post that information publicly.

- Aprone
Aprone's software

Thumbs up

2015-05-23 13:40:21

Hello Johny and welcome to the forum. I agree, the technology available to us really is staggering when you think about it. For example if someone told me four years ago I'd be able to use a touch screen phone like an iPhone or Samsung I would have said no way, but now, it's actually happened and it really is quite impressive, a huge leap forward.

Thumbs up

2015-07-18 15:58:15

Okay. so, I''ve been behind the times a little but I'll do this now... I go on here as Jonnyboy, but my real name is Jonathan,
I'm 23 years old and I live in Phoenix AZ.
I do a lot of  audio gaming and use to do some video gaming also. I don't stop there, Not only do I play a bit of games in my spair time, I'm also a radio freak, a musician, a tech nerd and many other things of which you should know... Lol. Tech things include, Website development, server managment developing small programs / scripts to make things run more smoothly and many others. I run an internet radio station and have been up for 5 years called KJSC radio of which we do a variety of stuff and a lot of music! If you want to check us out and to know more about us, go to http://kjscradio.com and tell me what you think.
If you all have any questions about me, or about the station or anything else that you would like to know more of, feel free to send me a PM on this forum or send a forum email if you want to do it that way... Yall take care and have a good day.

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2015-07-19 05:34:27

Heeeey I'm Cody I'm brand new toaudo gaming.Im as retty new to beig blind lol. I was a hardcore gamer when  I could see. Im grateful for the chance to get back into it. Although I have been having some trouble.Hpefully someone can help meee

Thumbs up +1

2015-09-23 05:15:27

Hey guys, I'm Mohamed the weirdo. I'm from the US. I've just got into audio games four or so months ago, my first game was top speed 3, and I've played a lot of other stuff since then. I actually play the road to rage every day (yes, I do) my nickname on there is "a programming error".

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

Thumbs up

2015-11-21 05:47:15

hi my name is ceion rollox, i am from guyana , i am blind who would like to ad me on skype my skype name is ,junior.rollox  my phone number is 5926275844

Thumbs up

2015-12-02 07:30:54

hello,
members

Maya here from india,having interest in gaming industry and want to learn more here from your experience and support.It is my pleasure to be here.

2015-12-15 14:37:05

Hi all,
I'm registered on this forum since 2006, but I wasn't active here for almost 9 years, so I'm going to introduce myself here as well.
My name is Hrvoje Katić (can be pronounced almost correctly in english as Hervoayeh Kahteech), and I'm from Zagreb (a capital of Croatia). I'm 28 years old, and I'm blind since birth.
I like computers, programming, audio editing and music production, testing alpha/beta quality software, and meeting new people.
I was working in few of our associations of the blind as a technical support provider, and computer education provider.
My first audio games that I've played were those from Jim Kitchen, BSC Games and GMA Games. Later on, I decided to dedicate my time to audio production and learning programming, so I haven't played audio games as much, I had a job, and these are main reasons why I wasn't active hear for many years.
In blind community, I'm best known with my Skype accessibility plugin called SkypeTalking that I've developed from early 2010 until mid 2012, and it received good feedback and was translated into 30 worldwide languages.
Last month I've launched my little virtual "company" called Wave Explosions, for developing accessible software and audio games, so You will probably see some game stuff from me if I get enough time and effort.
That's all for now.

2016-02-07 16:37:30

Hi everyone,
I'm James Kyle from Scotland. I'm here to find out more about audio games. I studied games development (mostly 2D and 3D art and animation) at university and have been looking for entry into the industry, but with my own sight loss and volunteering with the RNIB in the UK I've become interested in audio games. I'm here to learn more and find the best examples of audio games.

Thumbs up

2016-02-07 17:09:11

Welcome James!  The people on this forum will be a fantastic resource for you I'm sure.  We've got many experts on audio games here, who can give you history, advice, and even development tips.

The game archive on the main site (audiogames.net) will list hundreds of games, but if you're looking for the current community favorites I suggest Ian Reed's site.  He ran some poles not long ago, and assembled lists of the highest rated games.  I'd suggest looking at his lists, and then coming back here to chat about any of the games you try.

Here is the link to Ian's site.
https://blindgamers.com/

- Aprone
Aprone's software

Thumbs up

2016-02-24 13:27:39 (edited by addisonadolf00 2016-04-08 14:51:30)

Hello Every one..

I am Addison,

I don't like to giving out much individual information however I will let you know that I am a major fanatic of this site.
twilio conferencel

*********Hi, I am Addison*********

Thumbs up

2016-02-24 18:51:53

Welcome aboard addisonadolf.  The more the merrier!  big_smile

- Aprone
Aprone's software

Thumbs up

2016-03-23 04:02:39

Hi, I'm Preiman790. I am  over in California and I've been totally blind for about 6 years, before that I had a some vision loss, but nothing that seriously restricted my ability to play video games.
These days I mostly mud, and play different table top RPGs though from time to time I've been known to pick up a true audio game, and am always on the lookout for a serious RPG

Thumbs up

2016-03-23 04:48:44

Welcome to the forums Preiman, we're glad to have you with us.  big_smile

- Aprone
Aprone's software

Thumbs up

2016-04-03 11:06:18

i am abdullah from jerusalem palestine , i like auddio games and programs for the blinds , i am a totaly blind person my sellf
i am 20 years old , that's all for now and nice to meet you all

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

Thumbs up

2016-04-03 16:24:36

Nice to meet you, and welcome to the forum Abdullah!  We are always glad to gain new people.

- Aprone
Aprone's software

Thumbs up

2016-04-04 08:56:38

Hi all, i am mart from the netherlands. Nice to meet y'all here.

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro

Thumbs up

2016-04-06 13:24:05

I've never formally introduced myself, although I've been here about a year.

I have been a programmer for many, many years (30+) and seen many changes over the eons (yes eons, it feels that way)

I have come to know a fair part of this community, and the creativeness involved in those people, and it only cements my idea that we truely live in our brains, and our representation of reality, not what some specific sensor says (like eyes), its the mind that brings together the reality, and as I have seen from my players, spacial awareness and other things are never hindered. Its truely been an enlightening experience for me.

A great forum here!

Thumbs up