2016-04-04 00:56:51

Hi all,
please apologize a lots of questions from me. I am working on new games, some finished some no and I need know some details before publishing them.
This question is about a cyphring server and client communication. I have thougt simple algorithm to secret send of key for encrypting communication by AES. After connect to the server, client send a public key to the server. Server have a key for encrypting all traffic at all time. Server get a public key from klient, and vill encrypt the aes encryption key next only x with this public key. Server send the encrypted x key to the client. Client receive a encrypted x key, and vill decrypt It with priwate key. Now a client have the original x key and can start a really secure traffic. Noone in middle can get a original x key, so It is very secure. One problem is RSA. How to do this in bgt? I have not seen some informations about rsa or other asymetric cyphring algorithm. I know, that one way to share key secure is diffie-hellman protocol, but I dont understand It, so I must find some examples in other languages before coding It to bgt.
Thanks too much for help, this is a last step I think before I vill start with adding multiplayer to my games in bgt.

2016-04-04 07:51:23

Don't try to implement encryption yourself unless you have a very good idea of what's going on, if you're needing to do something like this then the best advice i have is to use another language with access to libraries that can do it for you. I'm pretty sure that bgt does not have support for RSA.