2016-03-10 09:41:41

got this.
at lukis
I am 19 and from India.
look at that.
One raised and everyone chased.
this is says following people without any reasons.
nice do it I am watching the game
In the forum.
who says that games requires technical knowledge without it you can programme
and you are seeing what the result is going.
very good keep it up.
thanks for the tricksters who made this game where everyone can chase you and you have charmed and see the results.
I have warned the tricksters so noone can charm me from now onwords.
enough said you understood let's switch to the another topic Which I have posted and divert it.
go to my topic. and give your suggestion

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

Thumbs up

2016-03-10 10:33:54

I wasn't going to post here until I saw slj's message, thums up on that by the way. In regards to walter, I can understand where these people are coming from, as I myself have been on the receiving end when he's been in a bad mood if i've not done something he likes. In general I don't think giving items out is too bad of an idea, but so long as you do it in moddoration and so long as its not too detramental to the playing experience. The adjusting energy thing however, taking items away even though its rather rood to use them in a fight where you said you would only use shields and swords is a bit overkill. Yes, its unfair, but sometimes, life isn't fair no matter how you look at it to use grenades in a fight with swords. To though's who think that i'm attempting to drag walters name in the mud, please understand, I am taking no sides here, only speaking from my personal experience in the hope that it helps. Walter can be a nice guy, provided you don't get on his bad side. Once you do i've found that the results can varry and he does tend to fly off the handle, to put it lightly. As nice of an admin as he can be, its generally not a good idea to have admins who fly off the handle but who will give you free items.

Check out the new reality software site. http://realitysoftware.noip.us

Thumbs up +1

2016-03-10 11:29:15 (edited by Luciana 2016-03-10 11:34:49)

@david_solomon1

If this comment "he helped me a lot and I don't care, I like this guy..." related to me... Well, I actually said that: I didn't have any problems with him, but, I believe lori too, so I'm just neutral here.  And about this situation with taking grenades and etc: Well, now you know why I've left stw. Just entering there sometimes, to see the new civilisations updates tongue  and, to chat with some friends which still are playing it. I don't even want to stay on the english channell, just via pm, so now I'm away of this thing, I really was sick of some people there and of some actions. I don't wanna insult this game, but before, it was much better than it is now.  And Walter was helpful, is helpful, and will be helpful, he has to fix something in his behavior, and to try to deal with Lori,., so.

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

Thumbs up +1

2016-03-10 11:48:47

I can't tell if Ishan Dhami is trolling here or if he's being serious.

Thumbs up

2016-03-10 11:53:57

yup man I am serious
I think that warning is not a good word instead of I think alert is the right word
as far as the concern of my earlier post, I do have this thought and if somebody want to change then it will be appriciating and helpful.

Thumbs up

2016-03-10 11:54:24

Sounds like a kid who just finds it hard to communicate clearly in English. Don't think it's actually intended to be malicious.

Just myself, as usual.

2016-03-10 12:07:36

@slj
And, what if the admins just want people will like them, just because they're so kind, giving them stuff, nah, just feel up people's inventory? big_smile big_smile   
Heh, I'm totally agree with you, just one thing: they're afraid, that people which didn't get their stuff, will blame, and tell about it to Sam, something like: bad admin, sam pleas remove him is bad admin I don wanna see him or her... Lol, I saw it many times though. But anyway, that's not the reasone. Players can do it, players can give stuff to other players. Admins can give stuff only if the player died cause crash or lag and eg a bear killed him / her.

@Sam Tupy
Many people knows that you're busy with school, and coding. So people are afraid to desturb you .
Thanks god, Lori isn't one of them.

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

Thumbs up

2016-03-10 12:14:54

yup my way around in english.
you know what I am not a kid but still a struggler you have everything to tell me and correct
I will give you lots of thanks in return.
What?
right?
thanks
ishan

Thumbs up

2016-03-10 12:35:15

Un Band Walter. Dam you dark. Y you band him out warning?
Un band Walter.

Thumbs up

2016-03-10 12:48:11

@Sam, Fare enough, I didn't know about any of this myself either until Lori and others bought it to my attention, indeed i'm a little shocked something this serious could go on given usually the audiogaming community is a comparatively pleasant one (and I'd like to keep it that way).

@Ishen, I'm really not sure what your point is here I'm afraid, but I have made the decision and explained why.

@Nibar, Walter did send me a private message, though it didn't really address the situation at all. I have explained why I acted as I did here already and there isn't much else to say, I have to think of this community and it's members safety first.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-03-10 12:59:54

hello dark!
enough rambling.
The point is that this topic is not for a general game discussion
and the point is about STW game not in the personally.
these two persons lori and walter have to sort out first.
Well
agreed from niber then please unban walter and I hope if he mistook and misbehave he will not do this again.
at least for one time. Please Dark?
do this.
I request you from my heart.
court also allow the criminal to prove that he is not a criminal.
and you are a god of lightness.
If a god will do this which message will be shown to our forum members.
Please unban him.
maybe he will improve.
Thanks
ishan

Thumbs up

2016-03-10 13:34:24

Just for the record, neither of the characters in the log were mine. It's not a case of, something happened to me, so Walter should be demoted, I was simply a bystander in the situation. I just don't think that's good behavior for an admin in any situation, game or otherwise. Nor was it my intent to start drama.

I thought perhaps it would fit here, since some of what Walter was doing to these women seems to be based on his admin privaleges, but perhaps I was wrong. I'm sorry for diverting the topic if so.

Thumbs up

2016-03-10 13:42:00

Er, guys, the reason this topic is here is to alert others that this behayvure could effect others if they play stw, which has everything to do with gaming. If I were in darks shues I would have taken the same action, and he explained it far better than anyone else. Hounding him to unban walter or move the topic, if I understood the last post right isn't going to make a difficult situation better. Besides, its better to have been given warning so you know what your getting into, its no different to buying a car and receiving a notice before hand this car may suddenly speed out of control with out warning.

Check out the new reality software site. http://realitysoftware.noip.us

Thumbs up +1

2016-03-10 13:46:38

But did you gave him a warning dark?
Lori post the log here I don't believe you.
We are safe when we know dark don't banning walter or other people's out warning
un band walter

Thumbs up

2016-03-10 15:01:39

To everyone who is talking about logs and such. this issue of Walter's behaviour  goes a bit beyond Survive the wild, which is exactly why I took the action I did. No, I don't usually react like this, but neither do I usualy hear several people describing this kind of thing, behaviour which could see Walter up on criminal charges were he in the Uk.

Were this just normal bad behaviour on the forum or disturbing the peace I generally would give a warning first as people know, but when people (long time members in fact), are telling me they don't feel safe, then something needs to be done.

No I will not move this topic, and to be honest I don't really see the relevance of that anyway.

I'm also very pleased that sam is taking this seriously with regards to Survive the wild, sinse obviously it's a great game and it'd be a regular shame if the behaviour of one person ruined it for everyone else.

I would only consider removing Walter's ban if I were convinced Walter is not a danger to the members of this forum, and given what I have heard from several accounts that does not seem likely, particularly sinse just because someone is a nice person in public doesn't stop them from doing very nasty things to others in private, (most psychopaths are known to be extremely charming).

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-03-10 15:07:45

Dark. You don't answer my question
I don't trust you. How I know more members have speak to you?
un band walter

Thumbs up

2016-03-10 15:36:43

Personally, I hope Walter's ban is a permanent one, and I  hope people in the position to give adminship privileges for their games do not, and I repeat do not allow him in that position ever again. He has shown his true colors and while I do not know him personally, or have I ever had trouble with him, I've seen enough to know that these kind of people rarely improve, I think he has the potential to be quite nasty, and abusive, and that doesn't just go away. He would first have to admit he has anger issues and seek out professional help, and over years, not days, weeks or even months, he may become well again under counseling, or a combination of that and medications. The people who say unban him, unban him are children, or adults acting like children and can't see past their own noses, or don't want to, that is very selfish. For even if one person was on the blunt end of Walter's abusive behavior, that is enough to justify the ban in my opinion. And like I said, I hope the people in the position to look for staff or admin material give him a wide birth from now on. Someone who abuses women is a predator, and predators need to be leashed and kept away so their behavior can't affect anyone. Well, their thinking is women are small, and weak, well now maybe he will learn they're not as Lori was able to bring his deeds to the light. Oh, and for those who think that yelling or belittling isn't abuse, or is not in the same category as the laying of hands, it is all one and the same, and it is abhorrent behavior. We as a society know that emotional or verbal abuse can be just as strong as physical abuse and that means I think that the right decision has been made to ban him from the forums so he can no longer perpetrate that kind of thing.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2016-03-10 16:17:34

What do you mean Dark? 
if I am a registered user of your forum since 10 years and will say that someone behaviour is offensive do you ban that kind of person.?
I am not a mod and not an authority
but still have this question could you share that what both the members written you?
because there is going an alinement of walter VS lori.
Sir it is kindly requested that you should unban this guy for what reason
the reason you should be symphatised with him.
lastly My question for all of you members pplease answer this technically.
when lori raised this issue you all said that walter should be banned.
But If you know that walter is misbehaving so why don't you complain previously?

I am saying this because not for the walter but for the honest attitude should be taken.
you cannot get advantage of someone's sympathy and concern for the long time.
Thanks
Ishan

Thumbs up

2016-03-10 16:23:02

Hi iron cross sir!
Do you have any kind of proof of walter that he use abusive language?
at dark
Why you don't ban jomexter for posting ultra power's clone? 
all the members used abusive language in ultra power's topic then why you don't ban them
justice should clear as white.
Thanks
Ishan

Thumbs up

2016-03-10 16:48:54

I agree
Dark only want to ban Walter.
All here is lighing Walter is a good guy better than mister dark and Lori. Fuck
Unband walter or all only want to see him band.
Go to hell
Dark I know many hackers here

Unband walter
I can tell you much criminally guys here

unband walter

Thumbs up

2016-03-10 16:58:07

you know niber justice should be happen whether it should be walter or lori.
dark should be light now.
if anyone prove that walter is a criminal then show us.
show publically what he said in his podcast.
show whether he banned anybody.
show he abused someone.
show everything for walter.
Lori its time for party!
drink dance and chill wow!
with your friend go the club celebrate that you have said and walter was banned.
the moderators are................
you know what I mean.

Thumbs up

2016-03-10 17:11:16 (edited by seb 2016-03-10 17:14:03)

@Ishan Dhami: dark clearly stated that he has legitimate reasons to ban him from the forum and those reasons are and should definitely be understood by all of us.
@nibarI don't think asking to unban walter is going to change anything to be honest.
Let's move on

Thumbs up

2016-03-10 17:11:26

To those stating that Walter's ban should be lifted or whatever because either he didn't receive a fare chance or because he's nice to you...
  Nope. Actually, when a person in power is accused of a crime, during the investigative process they are put on leave. Take teachers, for instance. So while we don't know whether Walter did as he is being accused, he definitely does not! Need to be let back in here.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2016-03-10 17:16:44

Ishan and Nibar, please be more careful with what you say.  I understand that you are not happy with Dark's decision to ban Walter, but there is no reason to swear or continue to push the issue.  There is a language barrier, but a few things that were said almost seem to be threats, so all I'm asking is that you please be careful so that no one misunderstands you.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

Thumbs up +2

2016-03-10 17:40:53

I angry cause dark band Walter out warning
Unband walter

Thumbs up