2008-11-13 16:47:40

hi actionforpeople, please give me your contact info: my skipe: bucklee12 my msn: [email protected] so write me! hi!

f.a.t.h.e.r

2008-11-13 22:12:36

Um, why? Asking for absolutely everyone's contact info all the time isn't really going to do very much.

And asking for the contact details of a charity which probably has a web site is pretty pointless, especially when they're in a completely different country.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2008-11-14 03:27:03

yeh you've posted that a few times now, I barely use msn or skype anymore, matter of fact,I deleted both of them, and even if I did, with all do respect,I wouldn't be very keen on adding a complete stranger

Connor

2008-11-14 10:37:42

bucklee, probably the best way of talking to people on skype or Msm is to make yourself an interesting and friendly person on the forums, who other people will want to talk to in a more real time sense, ---- then, after you've got to know someone, swap contact information.

i would personally be much more likely to add someone I'd been friends with on forums to my skype contacts list, than a complete stranger who just randomly asked as Cx2 said.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2008-11-14 23:05:03 (edited by andy smith 2008-11-14 23:05:56)

I'd have to agree with Dark. As I add anybody really, if things get out of hand I usually block them,--- or in some severe cases I've had to perminently delete some,erm, whackos, and I mean that in the nicest way possible. While asking and asking on forums for contact info is never really a good idea, you'll now end up with loads of spam man,---your email address is out there now in several places. Heck, I had my info in my sig for awhile, then I started getting massive spam floods. Hmm.

2008-11-15 01:56:18

And again considering that he was asking to be added by an account used by a charity in a distant country from him... It would be a bit like asking the ACB or whoever you have in the US to add you. Just doesn't make sense.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2008-11-30 22:56:13

close this topic just like the other one.
please:)

Connor

2008-11-30 23:38:35

Given that this topic was dead I didn't see any point to closing it.

If people insist on keeping posting here I might have to, but it would be due to the thread necromancy not any other reason.

cx2
-----

2008-12-02 04:49:14

ah okay I see

Connor

2008-12-02 07:20:46

Lol Cj, the irony is overpowering!

And yes, this is another thread reply, ---- but the subject under discussion, namely that of whether this topic should be closed due to excess replies to the topic merrited another reply I thought, ;D.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2008-12-04 13:00:54

lol Dark. I believe moderators cann post to closed topics on here anyway, which is just even more amusing.

cx2
-----