2008-11-19 12:25:22

Hi friends!

I have troubles with recording sound from my midi keyboard, i don't know why.
I using sound forge to record everything, but if want use another program, i can't too.
When my keyboard isn't connected to USB, recording is OK, all sounds from 'what u hear' record properly, but whet my key is connected, and if i trying record something, i have only silence on my track.
Sorry for my grammar, cause i know isn't very good, but i hope so you understand me perfectly.
If someone know something about it, help me please.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2008-11-20 02:42:59

Sound Forge? Wrong program I believe. I don't think that does MIDI. If it does, it's probably crap. Although, I know nothing about SoundForge.. Try QWS.
http://www.qws.andrelouis.com

HTH. If you need help the manual should be fine,---please do read it because I really don't know much about the app and therefore can't  answer any questions. Though I have read it entirely. It's free, QWS, and if you need more try Sonar or Cakewalk music. Or something like that. LOL.

2008-11-20 03:18:52

OK, QWS record all great, but i can't use VST instruments there, and i have next question.
Where i can get program, wich is good for blind, and i can easy connect my VSTI properly and record it.
Cubase is little hard for me, cause to open VSTI you must there clicks your mouse on graphic elements.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2008-11-22 06:04:04

It's true you can not use VST's. Why not try Sonar? It's quite a hefty price unfortunately -- I don't uave the website or anything offhand, but a Google search might help you with that. ALso, Cubase isn't one bit accessible from my tryings with it, --- JAWS would not read any element of any part of the screen except random graphic numbers. Then again my display chain was having extreme issues. I'm open to try it again but as I don't own a "real" keyboard, I've used the QWS onscreen keyboard. Which is ok for the most part, but I got to warn some of you, it's quite laggy. Which is why I set out to find Roland's incredibly old Virtual Sound Canvas and Yamaha Sy-XG50 soft synthesizers which worked better.

Sorry for the unorganized nature of this post but I just thought of a way to access VST's with QWS. On the site I posted above there should be an article link, with another link called using VSt's with QWS or something. So first click on Articles then on VST's, it's probably better to use the find function of your screen access software because I don't have the quote offhand. Plus it's quicker in my experience to just tap a button and type in VST.

HTH somewhat.

Once again sorry for the somewhat unorganized nature of this post as I glop back and forth from one idea to the next... smile