2014-11-24 17:06:55

Your health if 5.0, same for monsters.

If you add another doctor, then you need to check the script of room52. Somewhere, there should be a line saying that it wait that doc is killed. The command is "WAITUNTILENTITYHAVEBEENPROCESSED", which means "wait until the until have been added to processed entity". Each time you take an object, open a door, kill a monster, the entity is added to that list.

2014-11-24 18:11:22 (edited by bashue 2014-11-24 18:26:08)

Greetings Kristof.

A final few ideas which require no acting, more weapons and upgrades.If you can unprocess a monster AKA make it alive again, you could increace the damage and range of the gun. What I'm thinking is once a monster is killed, you have the option to upgrade or not. If yes then the processed monster would be unprocessed and if not then the monster will stay dead losing you the chance to upgrade with that monster. As for more weapons, if you have a store/shop where you can choose between guns, grenades and missiles, again you have to pay using processed monsters. If you didn't upgrade but wanted to, that's one way of giving you that chance. For these extra options you may want sapi or the clipboard to handle them rather than additional acting. Finally, I've noticed that some doors are always locked. How about putting the store in one of the missing rooms? Also, when you're tired of fighting, why not have a recreation room where you could get food, listen to music or play games? If you need any free sounds then one of us would be happy to provide you with some. I also recommend putting in a prayer room to gain divine favor and aid when needed. There was one point where one of the characters said let's pray. I think it was when the basement was opened. One more question, why don't multiple monsters fight each other? Would it be possible to make them fight? Sure they'd fite you but they'd be as likely to hit one another as they would hit you. Also, why don't the enemies have guns? That'd make it harder to because they'd be aiming if they're not close to you. Is it possible to enable the hero to fight unarmed if you run out of ammo?

Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.

2014-12-04 16:46:03

Hi

When out of ammo, you'll fight automatically using a knife.

Thanks for your idea. Of course, it is possible to add endelss features, but the whole game need to stay consistent. Have a sand box game is not my game. This game is based on a story telling and I'd like to stay close to it.

Still seeking for an english translator.

Regards

2014-12-04 20:26:42

Hello,
I can definitely do the translation for you. the problem is that I am blind, and so cannot access google docs.

skype name: techluver
Feel free to add me.

2014-12-05 17:00:57

Hello,
Google docs is sort of usable but can be a bit tricky.

2014-12-06 15:57:27

Hello. This game is translated into English, or not?

Regards, Adil.

2014-12-11 15:47:06

Thanks harrylst for your proposal

I'm currently typing all text into a google doc document. Half of the work is done.

If you want to start translating the texts, I can export to any other format.

What is nice with google doc is that there is a link to audio file. So the translator can hear the french voice.

adiluralbaev > The translation in english have started, but you'll have to wait because I'm doing this for free, in my free time (and if I do not have free actors for voice, I will have to find $5000 for professional actors).
You can expect the game for "sometime in 2015".

2014-12-11 23:52:25

ah, good news, i am very excited on that. Hope you'll get free voice actors, maybe out of this community as well.

2014-12-12 00:19:46

can you export to .xls?

Feel free to add me.

2014-12-12 14:55:28

Yes I can. Let's keep in touche for making a test.

2015-01-28 07:41:35

hello. just wondering., how is the english, and other transltaions going?

Blindness isn't a disability, but a diffrent way of seeing things

2015-11-07 05:04:11

Whayt. What's happening with the developer? hey developers! please ask me!

73 Wj3u

2015-11-07 17:03:32

kristof sayed me that the game is espected to be in english in 2015, but this or late 2015 or what? tell me what happened!

73 Wj3u

2015-12-06 19:28:41

i like this game use  royality free musi c they are free voice acter i herd about that

2015-12-09 19:38:06

Hi people

The translation of the game is currently stuck because lack of translators. Thanks to Harry that have started the job. On my side, I've written and validated all the french sentences.
Everything is inside a google document. But as far as I've understood, lot of people can not use this document with jaws or other screen reader (and it take me more work to export to xls file and copy back each sentence, as they are about 800 of them).

Anyway, here is the link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ … sp=sharing

If you know some people willing to do the translation (real english people, not approximate translation), then forward to them. Everything is explained in the file. There is a double validation system.

For next step, I'm also stuck as I've not english voice actors in my relations. I can pay a studio for doing it, but this is about 5000$. It is not possible for me (and would be totally stupid) to pay this for a free game.
So if you know some native english actors, with good recording hardware, then let them know.

the game is also translated into spanish, the text need to be validated.

(and if you want any translation, then let's do them .....).

The ball is not on my side anymore as I do not have any of this knowledge. (and as I'm doing this in my freetime, it is now low priority.)

2015-12-09 19:40:06

prajwal wrote:

i like this game use  royality free musi c they are free voice acter i herd about that

Glad you like it.

The music have been composed by Christophe Davaille, it is not royalty free as you said. The ambiance musics have been done for the game. It have done the job for free, this is not the same. He also did quite all the sound fx.

Same for voices, volonteer actors (3 of them), have done the work. Everything have been recorded for the game. And I've paid myself the location of the recording studio.

2015-12-09 22:22:31

and the english or and spanish localisations?

73 Wj3u

2015-12-10 18:15:20

hello sorry i m sorry can you tell me relese date i like it sur

2015-12-12 03:02:31

You like it what?

73 Wj3u

2015-12-12 22:15:53

let me see what I can do with the google doc. I might be able to make it work with excel on its own. I'll start working on more translations. I'm not the best voice actor in the world but i could do some minor roles if you want. translating is really my strength.

Feel free to add me.

2015-12-13 00:15:40

game i like this game and i want play it

2015-12-13 02:51:35

Translation please!

73 Wj3u

2015-12-14 16:57:46

devoloper doing it

2015-12-23 06:31:59

Well Kristoff. What I mean is what if I can doo voice acting or what?

73 Wj3u

2016-01-08 22:24:40

when this game will relese