2015-07-12 14:20:57

Besides, I would not have shared this thing if it wouldn't fix the problem.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2015-07-12 16:17:54

If it was there, it isn't now, there's nothing called "Fix Registry" on the site.

2015-07-12 16:46:50

Oh.Then I'm sorry.

I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2015-07-13 00:10:27

well, @Gene, this topic is... nearly 3 and a half years old. It's quite possible the program was deleted, and anyway I've never even heard of the jaws-users.com website. smile

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2015-07-13 00:27:52

Hi guys.
Actually, that website existed since a really long time ago. I don't know what happened to it though. I haven't been there for a while.
regards,
Ahmad.

2015-07-13 01:42:07

Just checked and it still exists. I think it's just a resource

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2015-07-13 02:17:37 (edited by Figment 2015-07-13 02:18:58)

According to the web site it was established in 2006, so it's been around about nine years. With that much time, the program has probably been deleted, maybe they found that it did more harm than good.

I'm a JAWS user and I just learned of the JAWS users web site from this thread, so for me, it accomplished something.

There are a couple of interesting looking downloads there. smile

Anyway, I vote we let this thread return to the grave yard.

2016-09-09 00:18:31

So reviving reviving reviving!
Burak, After sending the registry sapi, say press check registry before it says: Press Check Registry button to begin
OK, press it, It says to me: Missing Key: Software\Microsoft\Speech\PhoneConverters\Tokens\English
Missing Key: Software\Microsoft\Speech\PhoneConverters\Tokens\Spanish
Missing Key: Software\Microsoft\Speech\PhoneConverters\Tokens\French
Missing Key: Software\Microsoft\Speech\PhoneConverters\Tokens\German
Missing Key: Software\Microsoft\Speech\PhoneConverters\Tokens\UKEnglish
Missing Key: Software\Microsoft\Speech\PhoneConverters\Tokens\Universal

6 Repairable errors were detected.
Press the "Repair Registry" button to update missing or invalid keys in your registry
OK, Pressing repair registry: but then?
Reparing ...

Repairing PhoneConverter: English
RepairPhoneConverter: Could not open key SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Speech\PhoneConverters\Tokens\English
Could not open key SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Speech\PhoneConverters\Tokens\English
Sorry but this is getting: Or I will or just open the registry manualy or is it give me denied access for a reparable sapi 5 that I'm using with much voices and I can delete or I can that or I can the or that or I can repare it since I'm talking so much and I coudn't get much breath anymore?

73 Wj3u

2018-06-11 16:33:14

file not exist on sendspace, anyone can upload again?

Mao!
--
TD programs website available under new address.
https://tdprograms.ovh/

2018-06-11 17:08:40

Hello,
This tool does not work in windows7. Not worth getting anymore.

2018-06-13 14:45:22

this fix registery survis from nextup.com works only for windows 7 and earlier guys

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2018-06-13 21:17:56

LOL! Microsoft's smart screen filter claims that the jaws-users site has been reported as being harmful to your computer and so is blocked. Sometimes I wonder if I should just turn off that feature, it's wrong more often than it's right.

2018-06-13 22:03:40

That's one of the first things I do when setting up a new computer. I don't like smart screen at all.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2018-06-15 22:50:22

I asked link to repering tool. If exist for windows7 please give

Mao!
--
TD programs website available under new address.
https://tdprograms.ovh/

2018-06-15 22:52:32 (edited by burak 2018-06-15 22:52:56)

When sapi5 broke on windows7 I reset my computer to it's factory state. Just google your brand of computer factory reset. your computer company should have put a system backup image in your computer and you have a way of activating that image.