2011-05-13 11:46:28

Hi,
I will explain how to repair sapi. First , download this
this
file and run it. Press check registry button. and read the read only text. If it says "x errors were detected" , press fix registry button and click to exit button. It will sucsesfaly repaired!

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-05-13 17:14:54

Hi,
Before anyone downloads "this", how about telling us what "this" is?

Best Regards,
Hayden

2011-05-13 18:03:14

This tool is repairing your sapi registry if it has a problem. I was explained this in the first post.

I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-05-13 19:29:32

Hi,
No. I asked what it's called, not what it does.

Best Regards,
Hayden

2011-05-13 21:51:36

Do you mean the file name?

2011-05-14 01:44:28

Hi,
Well...I mean the name of the program, e.g. what is the title of the screen when you open it?

Best Regards,
Hayden

2011-05-14 15:31:22

Hayden,
Why don't you check it out yourself?
And what is the use of cluttering around here since you know
that its a sappy repair application?

it's wastage of time and space, i'd say.

well, since you are a type of person who wants to protest everything, i won't say much.

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2011-05-14 16:00:16

Hi,
I'd like to know what it is before downloaidng it. Sheesh.

Best Regards,
Hayden

2011-05-14 17:36:38

hayden, please, stop that sheesh business of yours!

it doesn't look good, honestly!

btw, mind if i wanna ask that what's your age?

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2011-05-15 17:12:06

Hi,
Ok...I'm going to leave it alone. I had no idea such a simple queston as "what is ths program called?" could possibly blow into a topic with this many posts...it is honestlyridiculous. Sid, I really do not understand why you are making such a big deal over this.

Best Regards,
Hayden

2011-05-15 17:51:37 (edited by sid512 2011-05-15 17:54:13)

Well, Hayden,
Your wish, if you are so protestive and argumentative, what could be done?

I really don't understand that why do you need to know what is this programme called since you know that its a sappy repair application, sheesh!

Firstly, Have you downloaded and checked "the title" of the programme?

if yes, i hope you pretty much know the "name" of the programme.

well, if not, why don't you download it and check it out yourself?

its not too huge, i'd say.

and if you've not downloaded it, then what's the use of asking this question since you are not interested in the programme?

I really, really! do not understand that why do you want to know only the "name" of the programme?

actually, the reason behind all of this longing is that you're being pretty argumentative or protestive on the forum for quite a while now, (by looking at a few pages of your posts).

this may create certain hesitation among guys like burak, just around 12 or so.

right to express our thoughts and opinions should be always kept open, and by putting unnecessary arguments and protests, you are not only violating the right, but also creating a restriction on other members.

from my previous memories, i assume that you're pretty much older then the teenagers, so this makes this sort of  behaviour  more worse.

please, this is not an explicit argument, but a point that needs to be taken into consideration.

if this post is against the guidelines of the forum, i'd like to know that what's wrong before any kind of punishments offered by mods in case.

regards!
sid!

2011-05-15 18:53:41

Fix registry.

2011-05-26 00:09:02

gentelmen, this has gone way too far!
Haydon is rightly entitled to know what a program is called.
You don't download something, just to know the name, that's stupid, burak should have just said the name, its not difficult.
And in this situation, sid, you actually made this into an argument!

2011-05-26 13:45:48

So, why not just ask in an other way? Come on, guys. You're not asking Burak what the program is called just because you wanna know the name of the program and nothing else, right?
Burak: Where have you found this awesome tool? Who have made it? I'm interested to know because I have to repair a computer which isn't mine, and I wanna make sure it doesn't brake anything in the registry. Because if it does, I'm doomed! I wanna check that it only tries to repair SAPI before I run the program.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2011-05-26 22:48:16

Hi,
It only tryes to repair sapi. I find this tool from
www.jaws-users.com

2011-05-27 03:38:10

Hi,
Um...I'm really not sure why else I'd want to know what it was called besides wanting to know what it's called. But this is ancient history: leave it alone, what's said is said, what's done is done.

Best Regards,
Hayden

2011-05-27 09:45:30

Thanks Burak.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2011-05-27 22:51:04

I want to know what the name of the program is too. No point with downloading something and getting a virus.

2011-05-28 09:15:00

How many times I will say it?
Fix registry

2011-05-30 18:53:23

Hi Burak,
It's  not the name that is the problem, it's simply that we have a needless debate on whether you should or shouldn't have given it in the first place. My advice; s

Best Regards,
Hayden

2015-07-12 03:24:24

Hi! Sorry for bringing that verry old topic back but can someone reupload this program? was searching the net but cant find it.

2015-07-12 07:59:36

How many pages did you browse to get into this topic mate? In these cases I understand the usefulness of this forum. I just browsed 13 pages to find something I wanted.

2015-07-12 09:24:25

Whenever you are considering changing things in the registry, either by program or manually, it is VERY IMPORTANT that you understand what you are doing and or using. That means knowing the source of the program that will be making the changes. That's not being a problem or causing a hassle, it's just being smart. I myself run all such programs in a sandbox, then examine what they did, before I run them on my system directly.

And if I recall correctly, if you need a SAPI repair tool, I believe Jim Kitchen has one on his web site at http://www.kitchensinc.net/

2015-07-12 12:55:27

Hi, the program I mentioned helped me a lot. You can download it from jaws-users.com.

2015-07-12 13:08:02

I can't believe this became an issue at all. People want to know what their downling as GeneWarner said, it's for the security of their system, and so they don't end up with viruses, or malware or whatever. I can't believe how fast this topic devolved into a little kiddie fight.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united