2007-03-04 13:53:09

A message from Damien C, Sadler, webmaster of X-site interactive about "bomb blaster".

hi gamers!

some of you may or may not be aware, that my team of 17 lazy rebels are now working on bomb blaster. this will be a game where you follow different buildings deactivating bombs, picking up items, fighting guards, being a total utter rebel yourself, smashing up unwanted objects, taking other useful ones, punching and kicking and flogging the ever living daylights out of people, and just totally taking out your frustrations on everything in the building.
each level is its own building, with different rooms and floors.
we have just started on the game code, and are currently unsure of release dates.
if you guys have any suggestions, please feel free to either email or msn me.
my email and msn address is [email protected].
hopefully i can come up with a game that you'll enjoy.
also, if you have any suggestions for other games and software, then please also email/IM me. i always like to get people's feedback and suggestions.

thanks.

regards,

Damian.
Damien.

For more information as well as program resources, some odd but amusing audio and the Blind man's Bluff audio game please visit X-site interactive

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-03-14 19:51:17

sounds cool! i like games where you don't have to necisarily have a brain, so you can just make things go boom without having to worry about objectives, or so it sounds. this is my first comment to news btw so please correct me if I'm doing something wrong.
smile

2015-03-04 14:23:24

Hello,
OK... as a moderator I just looked at the third post... and I am now left feeling very, very confused. You just repeated what the first post kind of said, yet, this topic is very old.
If you are wondering if the game is still in development, I highly doubt it. I think x-sight closed down a while back.

2015-06-06 22:59:22

Well first of all, the fact that he's duplicating the first post says things, after all we had that happen a while back and that dude turned out to be a spambot. Maybe that's what happened on this topic. Secondly, yes and no. No the game is not under development, cuzz yes x-sight closed down a while back unfortunately. All his games, including x-wheel, are available for free on his sight dcpendleton.co.uk as well as all the abandoned ones

2015-06-07 01:20:13

@Aaron, I tend to assume anyone who just duplicates a previous post in the topic is a spambot, as it is a pretty standard spambot trick, so I deleted this one and will be introducing the poster to the door.

As to bomb blaster, the game never did materialize, but other hand it's not like we don't have some violent games that foot the bill, indeed from what I gather of psycho strike the game does all this one promised and more, and that's not to speak of things like palace punchup, the recent breakout, Audio defense zombie arena, and probably a hole bunch more.

We're certainly not lacking in audio game terms for opportunities for mindless violence, though I am rather sorry Damien stopped working on his games.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)