2008-05-05 16:22:37

How would yall like a review of GMA tank commander on BlindCoolTech? If so, Is my email needed in the review if I point everyone to this form. If so what's the best way of not getting spam?
Now to that review. I might beable to find a mike for my PC, but what do yall think of me just using my DS30 to record the review on and converting it into MP3 before uploading it? Also, what levels do yall think should be covered? I won't beable to upload it for another two or three weeks, but I thought I would just ask before creating the review. Also you will see why I chose the signature that i'm using if I create the review.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2008-05-06 07:26:53

the ds30 is probably fine, but you need to somehow connect it to your computer so that you are able to hear the sounds from your soundcard well, and, more importantly, in stereo.

2008-05-06 14:50:59

Ah. That can be a problem. Let's see, I have, an XMPCR, DS30, a good pair of speakers, and a good PC. Time to pull a mcgivor. Take the audio cord from the XM and feed it into the earphone jack of the recorder  because you can hear everything  it records in real time. Does this sound like it would work? I know you can use the ds30 as a mike, but then my computer won't hear itself. If only I had a mike I can plug into the PC.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2008-05-06 16:08:18

I've had a similar problem recording reviews with the r09. It's fine if it's a game I can play with external speakers, --- but there aren't many of those. Sinse the r09 will just connect directly into my speakers and pick up everything that comes out of my computer, all I need is some way to then speak into my mike and for my voice to come out of the external speakers so I can then record it with the r09. I'm actually quite frustrated that despite looking for months, I've found absolutely no way of doing this, and nobody has been able to suggest anything as yet.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2008-05-06 17:29:43

I think I might have something work out, but it's kind of hard to explain. If it works, can I upload the resulting MP3 to sendspace? Does sendspace reject MP3s? I would like the views of others before sending it to BCT?

DropBox Referral

2008-05-07 22:54:24

Ok yall. I have wma review of GTC on sendspace. I know it sounds like crap, but I thought some would like to take a listen. Also, do yall think I should send it to BCT? Here is the download link.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/dehpof

DropBox Referral

2008-05-08 07:40:32

i think you should have explained some more what you were doing at the beginning. You didn't seem to tell very much about what the game was about etc. Your voice was also rather quiet, either that or the fan was too loud, or maybe both. Hae you listened to it yourself? your cell phone was also getting in the way sometimes which was slightly annoying. Not bad for a first attempt but i suggest that you do it again some other time. I hope that other people have some good advice as well, and keep that in mind. If you can, keep your cell phone away from the pc, when you are recording. Not sure what todo about the fan, but he sensitivity level of te ds30 could be adjusted.

2008-05-08 13:58:36

I plan on doing it again. As for the recorder, I'll see How the next lower setting works. Other than  that, there isn't much I can do about the fan. The fan you herd was the PC. Maybe I should had chose a different location for the recorder?

DropBox Referral

2008-06-02 17:45:41

OK yall. Let's see if this recording is any better. The address is http://www.sendspace.com/file/jtsbn7. All comments would be apresiated.

DropBox Referral