strip club
triathlon
street race
barber shop
los santos customs
vehicle impound
suburban
tattoo parlor

However, here's how I do it. There's not enough choices for my taste in the taxi menu. Press start and press the first option which is the map. Now, here's what's interesting. Navigating up and down using the DPad, select the destination you want to go to. Press the confirm button to set the waypoint, get into a cab, then the first option you have is where you want to go. Here's the list

Player (your current location)
towing
triathlon
tattoo parler 6
suburban 4
sub
stunt plain time trial
strip club
street race 5
vehicle impound
sstock car race
sea race 4
safe house
puerto del sol marina
vespucci helipad
ponson bys 3
vespucci movie masks
personal vehicle
parachute jump 13
off road truck race 2
off road moto/ATV race 4
movie theatre 3
los santos international angar
los santos customs 4
grove street garage
golf
flight school
fair ground ride 2
discount store 5
darts
chop
car wash 2
cable car 2
binco clothing 2
beeker's garage
barber shop 7
ammu-nation with range 2
ammu-nation 9

2015-05-29 01:46:16

Yeah I'm at 100%. My brother did all the missions.

2015-05-29 02:24:46

should i stream it?

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2015-05-29 03:01:17

You definitely should. This game is now number 1 on my list of favorite game and while it might not be playable at 100%, it's definitely awesome

2015-05-29 04:38:10

Heh, well i could the problem is by the time i post a thing here if people don't check it then i stream and get no one listening in, heh. I could stream right now but sometimes i don't feel like it. I guess if you wanna know when I stream it you can follow me on twitter @bscross32, I hate FB and will not use it even if someone comes into my house and puts a gun right up to my skull and says, you need to use facebook, get on there right now, i'd be like nope, go ahead and shoot me.

And i doubt if anyone's awake to listen in right now.

End racism
End division
Become united

2015-05-29 04:52:00 (edited by chrisfaelnar 2015-05-29 04:53:27)

Wo this is great. But i think my version of GTA is different in yours. And in my case i cannot find the roxtar folder under the documents. But my GTA is located at drive d/games/GTA san andreas. And here's what's inside the folder.
anim
audio
data
models
movies
read me
text
eax.dll
GTA SAN ANDREAS.
gta_sa.exe.
ogg.dll
stream.ini
vorbis.dll
vorbisFile.dll
And my version of GTA is v1.00. Can anyone help me with this? is it possible to make that file work in this version? And i'm confused where to paste
it.

2015-05-29 04:56:19

@iron cross, could you give me a link here. Because in my case, i don't use twitter. I'm only using facebook. If that's ok.

2015-05-29 04:58:28

Dude, you've got it a bit confused, While GTA V does revisit San Andreas, they are two completely different games. So if you have GTA San Andreas, you don't have GTA V. A lot of the files in the GTA V installation are encrypted too so they are RPF files.

End racism
End division
Become united

2015-05-29 11:01:59

Hey Seb thanks buddy. I played and used the map menu, It was great.
As for streaming, Maybe we should get into a skype group or something to be able to plan out streaming hours, I don't check the forum all 24 hours and I might just mis it.

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

2015-05-29 14:09:50

yeah true, thats that I was saying I could post a notification here saying i'm gonna be streaming in a half hour and no one probably would see it in time.

End racism
End division
Become united

2015-05-29 16:26:01

OK guys, there is a serious threat involving two GTA V mods. I doubt anyone here has used them as probably most are using a trainer or other. They are: Angry Planes and Simple Noclip. These mods, if installed into the GTA V and if installed and GTA V is launched, they install a keylogger which is called fade.exe. The major threat of keyloggers is of course password stealing. If you have used this mod, go to www.gta5-mods.com and  read the article there. You get to it by switching frames one or twice, in NVDA, this is M. Follow the link from there to learn about removing this threat, however, after following all the steps, it kept coming back, and I ended up reinstalling windows just now. Like I said, I don't think anyone probably used these mods, but I need to just make sure and warn everyone. If you did run these mods or one or the other, don't think it might have not affected you, even if your antivirus has deleted it, it could have captured any passwords you have, so change them, and / or start using an encryption tool and get your browser to not remember passwords. GTA5-mods is ramping up their security from this, I think it hit them by surprise. The bad thing about this one is, a lot of antiviruses didn't register it as a threat.

Don't mean to scare you guys, if you didn't use Angry Planes or Simple Noclip, you're good.

End racism
End division
Become united

2015-05-30 11:22:35

Hi there. smile
ironcross, I was wondering why don't you record your streams and upload the recordings? since if someone wanted to listen to you but didn't get the chance they can listen to the recorded stream later on.

2015-05-30 13:11:26

yeah i guess i could, although i kinda don't think its a good idea as it might make the game run like crap.But iI guess i could give it a try. I might be able to stream sometime this morning, since PG13 doesn't seem to stream until later on

End racism
End division
Become united

2015-05-30 14:47:16

I'd like to listen to the stream, but the problem is in my country it's night time, so unfortunately I can only listen to your stream tomorrow, at least at 8:00AM(GMT+7).

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2015-05-30 18:41:18

We'll have to see if there's time today, heh

End racism
End division
Become united

2015-05-30 20:45:44

For what it's worth, there's going to be a GTA V stream  on pg13 which will probably go on for at least 2 hours, so don't be afraid to try this link. THere's gonna be a lot of chaos. big_smile

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2015-05-31 01:03:02

Wow great, peter. I'm going to listen to it as soon as possible.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2015-05-31 01:27:00

I'm now streaming GTAV http://tdrealms.com:8000/iron.ogg come and hang out.

End racism
End division
Become united

2015-05-31 03:03:59

Stream over, not a long one, setting up this time was a bizzie. Anyway, doing more streams should be easier so I'll plan to do em.

End racism
End division
Become united

2015-05-31 03:09:05

awesome stream

2015-05-31 08:31:55

hello ironcross, word doesn't seem to like your notes file. when I launch it, nvda just says unknown and doesn't read any other applications. when I press alt f 4, word tells me that it found unreadable content and asks me if I want to restore it. both options no and yes do the same, just show me the unknown thingy again and I can't use anything else untill I press alt f 4 to get out of there.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2015-05-31 12:12:04

@pitermach I've missed your stream; But when i launched your stream URL, there were two guys playing some game that i didn't recognize. It was good; though, I am not a fan of bidirectional microphones, They are not that suitable for gaming+talking. It was very loud as well.
Overall It was great! I liked those two guys :DDD
@ironcross, I missed your stream as well!
@connor which note do you exactly mean? We can paste it into somewhere else perhaps.

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

2015-05-31 12:14:45

the file that ironcross uploaded

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2015-05-31 14:31:32

I didn't upload a file though, that was Seb2314 who did that.

End racism
End division
Become united

2015-05-31 14:49:07

If the file is not working for you, you need to unblock it in the properties menu, your version of microsoft word might have blocked it because it came from my computer