2008-05-16 15:12:13

Hey Dark,

I haven't enough money to purchase Treasure Hunt and I am 13 years old. If everyone says that "You must buy it", how could I get it full? Please - if you don't want, this is not yours, but - send it anyway to me - anybody of you great mates in games!

Konsta

Deep routes are not reached by the frost.

Thumbs up

2008-05-16 21:41:42

man I am fourteen, and I used to ask for cracks like you
trust me, don't do it because it makes you look like an idiot because it's a stupid thing to do okay? not trying to be mean, but trust me, just save up your money

Connor

Thumbs up

2008-05-17 00:16:03

Hi Konsta, I'm afraid Cj is right. If you want the game, it doesn't show much appreciation for Munawar's work in making it to just expect a free version. I appreciate money can be a problem, but I'm afraid there's really no other answer.

besides, to get the full version working you'd need a registration key, which is specific to the computer, and you couldn't alter this by mucking about with the software, ---- which is a really bad thing to do.

I'm afraid you'll just have to save the money or ask your parents.

Btw, in future it would probably be better for you to reply to the originaltopic you started rather than begin a new one, ---- just tab to te box at the bottom of the page, then tab to the submt button, or hit reply, it helps to keep the forum tidy.

If you like treasurehunt, have you tried technoshock? it's a similar, ---- though highly challenging game, and it's free. you can find it at

http://www.tiflocomp.ru/games/ts/index.php?lang=en

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2008-05-17 02:16:56

I agree completely with the above. I have no respect for people who try to get commercial audio games without paying for them. Our market is way too small for us to risk turning what few developers we have away by stealing their products. After all he's been through I'm surprised Munawar still has any enthusiasm for game development, and I admire him for being willing to start up again. That said you really shouldn't try to crack his products or anyone's for that matter. It shows a disturbing lack of appreciation for their hard work

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

Thumbs up

2008-05-17 02:59:41

Hi,
I'm 12. You don't see my cracking anymore, heck, I'm making them (not cracks*, games!)

From,
Ryan Smith
Head of RS Games
RS Games Website

2008-05-17 03:22:57

I used to crack crazy. I turned over a new leaf and dont do that stuff no more. Just buy the thing consta. Or, try the demo. If i dont feel like paying for it, I just demo it and have fun with the demo. then when I get Christmas money I spend it on games. Well, partially. Other stuff too, in the bank, etc.

Just save up for it, or use the demo. It has so much to offer, even in the demo.

Thumbs up

2008-05-17 07:33:08

Same here, i just ask it for my birthday or things like that, or just buy it once in a while. I'm 12 as well.

Thumbs up

2008-05-17 14:43:50

hi,
ok, first thing's first, the reason there's a new topic is because the other one was closed, and for a very good reason.
now, i agree on the above. i asked my parents for the game, because i do not have a pyapal account, and they purchased it for me and out of my christmas or birthday money. what they then do is deduct the relevent price from my money, which, in my opinion, is perfectly fair.
so, ask your parents to buy it, or play with the demo for a while and save up. it's a very bad thing to crack games. yes, treasure hunt is like, 3 or 4 years old now, but it is still worth the money becuase it has replay value on difficulty levels, although the game only takes about an hour to 2 hours to beat.

Thumbs up

2008-05-17 20:13:06

Theft is theft, and this is really theft. I don't see this as any different from "I really really need a PSP, could you lift one from the shop over there for me?"

Whilst there isn't the same physical connection ethically there is no real difference, only that you're more able to seperate yourself from the reality of the matter more because the internet is so anonymous.

I understand lots of people have little or no money for audio games, I really do. However if the developer wishes to charge for their games it is their right. There are plenty of demos and free games about, in fact of late we seem to have had more free games than anything else.

And I'm going to do here what Dark did with the other topic. No sense in rehashing the same opinions over and over.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

Thumbs up