2007-11-01 21:05:23

Hey guys,
I just found a cheat for Technoshock, well sort of.

First, download the game,
next after you install it, go to the main minue and sellect, "Load Game"
Then sellect game four.  It will transport you to level Five.
Complete the level, (no need for the terminal)
When you start level 6, there is to ways to do the cheat,
1. You can walk up to the code activated doors and inter 68891, and the door will open.
2. There is a secret room on the fan convear belt, it has a terminal that tells you all the numbers.  Sounds confusing, but If you have any questions, send me a reply to explain myself better.
I kno I am not the best explainer about these things.

there is a place out on the land,
where time it does but end
so I give my welcoming hand,
Because I rule the winds.  Night and bright are all alike.  So are snow and rain,  And the wind that speaks my name.  Is calling once again

2007-11-03 02:02:39

what room is it
how do I get there

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2007-11-04 07:11:02

s
p
o
i
l
e
r
s

After getting on the belt wait for the second jumpoff.  Go through the wooden door, get rid of the woman and to your left (before the radiation-covered alcoves) will be an alcove with the door.  It definitely isn't an easy trip from their to the terminal, but that doesn't stop you from memorizing the code and loading from a saved game :evil:.

James

2007-11-04 10:52:30

It's not cheating. There is already saved games included when you download the game. You must enter this room to find out which code you have to enter for opening the door.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2008-04-23 19:48:05

Hi, guys!!!!!!!! where I can find any keys in technoshock in level 2? I cant find it! please hep me?:::::::: buclee132

f.a.t.h.e.r

2008-04-24 16:22:25

hmm level two?
let me see if I could help ya out
well first I would recommend you reinstall the game so that you have no saved file over save file one if there is one currently there because if you load file one, it brings you to the second level with almost all the guns and that is cool
plus the fire balls have already started
now go in the hallway where you have to duck the fireballs, try to move toward the sound of the fireballs being launched, and you can find a door with a medkit
I think in there is a key but I could be mistaken
I am sorry if these instructions are incorrect, I am not an ace at this, but someone please correct me if I am wrong

Connor

2008-05-10 18:22:43

GO activate the fireballs.  Make sure you hug the south wall and sidestep towards the fireballs cause they will cream you if you're in their way.  In that door near the medkit is indeed a key.  Get that, then go to the door that's off the south wall and get the insect spray, and the batteries.  After that, return to the north door and use your key.  I believe in there is a key.  (I'm talking the north door nearest where the fireballs explode.  Then get the key, and head to the south door, and go to the east a bit, there's a door to the south that contains another key.  Use that, and jump over the pit and there's the last key and the elevator.  I don't understand level 3, though.  I can't find any of the keys, sept the one right there in the open that sendds like 3 bots on your ass.  ANyhow,  HTH

Tj

2008-05-11 21:05:24

yes that was a much more helpful walkthrough there

Connor