2008-05-06 04:38:06

Hey,

I  woul  like  to  kow  if  anyone  knowsHi,

Anyone  know  of  any  web-based  shooters?  I  mean,  where  I  can  just  log  in  and  throw  some  bullets  around.  of  ny  web-based  shooers  where  I can  just  go  in  there  ad  throw  ome  bllts  round.

Call me on skype if you want to chat. I'm on most of the time. If I'm not on,  Add me. I'll get back to you.
Talk to you lator!
Audio games  and muds rule!

2008-05-06 04:57:37

Hello Nick,

I have a text based thing started at my site as beta test to be expanded on and would appreciate a try.

Goto http://myweb.cableone.net/lwmurphy/door.htm and look for Star Trek - Final Conflict.  A small quick shooter style thing - turn based text only. 

Have fun,

Yo

2008-05-06 15:53:17

Um Neo, USA Games already has a game called Star Trek Final Conflict. Just warning you, it might confuse people to have the same name.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2008-05-06 16:02:15

I believe the eternal duel also works as a relatively symple bash baddies game where you can just logue in and kill stuff.

Of course, if you mean by "throw some bullits around" some sort of real time quite literal shooter like audio quake or shades of doom, there's nothing like that accessible at the moemnt.

Btw, If you make a mistake writing your posts, you could considder edditing themm rather than retyping things many times, sinse it would make them easier to read.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2008-05-06 21:32:40

cx2

yeah, name change in progress.

Yo

2008-05-07 01:23:06

Now called Star Trek - No Refuge. Your comments cx2? Is it better or worse? I know it is not a wow game. Just a quick turn and different spin of things.

Yo

2008-05-07 05:43:13

Sounds fine, I wasn't really complaining so much as warning you there might be confusion. I hope you didn't take it the wrong way, I might not have phrased it in the most friendly way but I was sort of feeling a little off at the time so sorry if it seemed a little abrupt.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2008-05-07 14:52:04

smile

No offense taken. I didn't take it that way.

Yo