2015-04-04 16:21:35

The server i s very laggy. Also when i play for a while i get a bgt eror. I can't tell you what it is cause i turn it off right away but i get 1, and its a run time arror

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

2015-04-04 16:35:16

Yes, but this game countains many problems and I asked this question many time and answer is stupid.
I don't want to repeat It again, like parrot. Sam Tupy answered me, but I can't create a bow. So, arrows are upto nothing and connection is bad.
I try to ask It, as My English allows It to me about It. So, I just close It!
Good bye. Realy, I am disappointed of It.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2015-04-04 16:37:06

hi pliz update your game sammy i think u ad run key ficher and

2015-04-04 16:46:46

very good game but as in the post 26 the server is lagging non stop

2015-04-04 17:19:05

sounds awesome, I made an account last night but was really too tired to stay long. I will be giving it a better go today, sounds really awesome though.
Good work.

Stevie-3

2015-04-04 17:47:20

I am so gonna give this game a try. It sounds so cool!

Audio game king

2015-04-04 18:43:12

OK, maybe It helps, why I want so very, how to create a bow.
So, if I created an arrow, I think that maybe this game will countains some animals to fight and ofcourse a great weapon to make is bow and arrow. But, I don't know to create It.
Please, could You explain to Me iIt?
Because I can't use a four items.
So, Sam wrote to me, how to create bow:
Branches, grass, string and wood.
Ofcourse, I don't know, how to combine It.
So, some of 20 grass creates a string.
But I don't know, what to create next.
Thank You.
Marco

2015-04-04 19:31:08

Hi sam, I have a suggestion. Can you please add an offline mode? We have a hard time even drinking water with this lag

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2015-04-04 19:33:12

A couple things.
1. Pressing an arrow repeatedly to walk might be difficult for those with various motor impairments, just a thought.
2. The lag. I'm sorry, but if you're going to be running an online game, there is no way around this issue, you'll have to be running from a paid server. Anything free just isn't going to cut it. The game is currently unplayable due to the incredible amount of lag.
That being said, the game has serious potential, just has some kinks to work out.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2015-04-04 20:11:28

Hi, yes, adding in animals would be a good idea.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2015-04-04 20:34:01

yes, i agree   with burak about offline mode, can you add  it sam?

2015-04-04 21:21:18

Hello guys, I am going to fix this lag. I think I know what the problem is, and even in the latest update I fixxed it some. This next one will help too, but if you guys don't stop complaining about it I can't really do to much. If you give me time, I could probly do it. I know, I know theres lag, just please give me a while. And to make a bow, combine 25 grass to a string. Tie it to a branch. Do that again and tie the too branches together. Then add a piece of wood, then carv it with your knife.

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2015-04-04 22:55:13

OK, thank You.
And also, can You add some animals to hunt?

2015-04-04 22:57:40

OK and please, fix this speech interupt problem.OK, thank You.
And also, can You add some animals to hunt?

2015-04-05 00:19:34

Hi all. What other things we canbuild? I can build pots bows and arrows.

2015-04-05 00:52:29

Great game this is! Certainly a lot, more lag than was present in the beta testing folder... but great game nonetheless! I know the lag will be fixed soon, so not a problem.
@Giovani I agree about the speech thing, and we should have animals to hunt. however, you needn't say that last suggestion 8 billion times... once is just good and fine. smile

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2015-04-05 00:55:18

Hi.
Wow. This game is really fantastic! I like it all. This is what I have been waiting for so long.
The only complaint I have is that you get thirsty too often. You can't even explore the whole place. And if you do, you'll end up falling all the time, and get stuck because of this. But for a beta version, wow this is fantastic man.
An extremely big thanks to the admins who are very patient and awesome when it comes to answer questions. The game takes some time to get used to for some people, me included, so the admins are really great and helpful.
it would be really great if we could use a screenreader for the y command as well, when saying something as the character.
The story is really awesome! Give this  a listen guys, and you'll be amazed.
Keep up the fantastic work. I look so much forward to see where this goes in the future. Don't let the complainers make you mad, but continue the awesome job.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2015-04-05 02:09:45

hey sam.
I love your games, over all this one, keep it up!

no matter what you do, alwais, ghosts will be there. Demonic spirits waiting for you. Charlie Charlie are you here? suddenly, charlie appears with a knife. He killed me! charlie charlie are you here? tell me if it's yes. Are you gonna persew me or you're leaving me in peaze? oh my gosh charlie is indeed here! he's about to kill me!
:D

2015-04-05 02:42:04

@slj I agree  completely!
as for this being a beta, isn't it amazing? Just imagine how fun it will be, in about 3 months perhaps? By then all the lag should be fixed, plus the first-beta programming screw-ups we all make as developers from time to time. smile

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2015-04-05 03:00:13

Has anyone tried this? is it virus free? please lmk

2015-04-05 04:29:46

guys, i got this error: Call stack size: 5

Function: void invmenu()

Function: void game()

Function: void login()

Function: void mainmenu()

Function: void main()

2015-04-05 07:15:48

Bogdan wrote:

Hi all. What other things we canbuild? I can build pots bows and arrows.

And also, frames.
Recipe is:
Branch and string =Tied branch
Branch + tied branch = Wooden triangle
Wooden triangle + wooden triangle = Disfigured frame
Disfigured frame + knife = frame

Also, if You would like to sharp Your knife, use stone and knife.

2015-04-05 07:37:31

Also, for someone there is a stone area somewhere around:
x332, y470

2015-04-05 07:39:45

But, why It don't work, if I disabled a screen reader interrupt?
Do You know, I can't listen a full information about something, because of chatting, or another informations.

2015-04-05 08:50:23

hello, I have a Problem with the game. sometimes, the Client loses the Connection to the Server. and when it does, it doesn't try to reconnect. it just disconnects and every Action that is sent to the Server never arrives. please fix this.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.