2015-02-23 04:50:41

Hello.
I'm trying to post in a topic in this room called want to learn programming. When I try to post something it won't let me right a single letter. I really need to post on this topic help please?

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2015-02-23 06:29:03

Does the edit box appear?  this sounds like some sort of really fantastically bizarre screen reader bug of epic fail.  If you're getting the edit box, maybe try a different browser or restarting your screen reader; alternatively, reboot the whole box.  I've seen weird things with focus mode failing occasionally, all be it never here.
If you're not, I'm assuming there's an error message.  But I'm also assuming you'd have shared it with us.

My Blog
Twitter: @ajhicks1992

2015-02-23 08:14:36

No there is no error message when I try to type in the edit box it says edit box end and the cursor moves but only on that topic. I can post in any other topic but that one.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2015-02-23 15:32:22 (edited by camlorn 2015-02-23 15:32:49)

What screen reader and browser?  This sounds like focus mode is not engaging.
Try pressing enter on it first.

My Blog

2015-02-23 15:50:27

Also, one more thing: clear browser history if you haven't.  I have very rarely seen cases where this matters for weird reasons, though usually it's because add-ons have broken somehow.

My Blog