2014-11-16 23:57:02

hello all!
I was wondering if any of you tried to create guis using python.
If not there is a modual called tkenter.
When I try to import it it says that there is no such modual could be found.
So when I checked my lib folder it was in it's own folder.
So is there any work around for this?
Thanks

nvda is my life

2014-11-17 00:31:18

The package I believe is TkInter, not tkenter. When your importing make sure the cases match, python packages are case sensitive.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2014-11-17 01:13:43

TK is inaccessible anyway.  You need to use WXPython.  This page is very useful as a Python programmer, and also has binaries for you.
If you Google around a bit, you'll find lots of tutorials and examples for it.

My Blog
Twitter: @ajhicks1992

2014-12-04 06:14:10

hello all
Sorry to bring this up
but I have the wxpython in a executable file and when I run it it says that cannot find my python registery.
How do I get around this?

nvda is my life

2014-12-04 06:17:12

You probably have the wrong wxpython for your version of python. Make sure both the version number and the bit depth match what you have installed.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2014-12-04 16:05:24

Regardless of your operating system, packages and libraries seem to work better if you install the 32 bit version of python.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.