2013-02-07 12:00:18

Can everyone please remember that the exclusive audio games room is for only those games developed either by Richard and Sander, or by students studdying game design. Thus, unless you are talking about drive, snella, extant, the curb game or one of the games hosted in the playcenter, it doesn't belong here and  should likely go in general discussion, indeed any topics not! about said exclusive games will be moved.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2013-02-07 17:02:20

hi dark,
despite your short and effective moderation and cleanup, one spambot is still left lerking and snoring in one of the top corners. lol thought i'd just point that out. and yeah, that spambot is actually talking about something to do with someone's girlfriend but that's a spambot, and a spambot is , well --- a spambot! smile

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

Thumbs up

2014-10-31 07:44:04

despite your short and effective moderation and cleanup, one spambot is still left lerking and snoring in one of the top corners. lol thought i'd just point that out. and yeah, that spambot is actually talking about something to do with someone's girlfriend but that's a spambot, and a spambot is , we a spambot! smile

kaleem

kaleem

Thumbs up

2014-10-31 12:47:07

Hello,
Just a heads up, this topic is over a year old. I've seen this a lot recently, new users bringing back old topics.
@dark: I think some more clarification might be required in the site FAQ, because I've seen lots of old topics being brought back lately, from years ago. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing, but I sort of find it a little annoying, along with some of the other avid forum users.

Thumbs up

2014-10-31 15:06:19

Can't you lock threads after, say a year?

I know of a site that does this and it works for them.

It doesn't have to be done for the entire forum, just ones that would be confusing if they were to be resurrected.

Thumbs up

2014-10-31 19:09:28

I'm in favour of allowing old topics to be resurrected. Why not? Isn't that one of a forum's biggest selling points; that it is an archive you can contribute to? JMO.

Just myself, as usual.

2014-10-31 21:17:42

Hi,
I honestly agree with Sebby here, although this one did confuse me a little. But for the most part, definitel yes, I think any topic should be accessible and contributable to.

Thumbs up

2020-07-13 19:37:11

I agree.

Sebby wrote:

I'm in favour of allowing old topics to be resurrected. Why not? Isn't that one of a forum's biggest selling points; that it is an archive you can contribute to? JMO.

meow meow.

Thumbs up

2020-07-14 08:20:07

this topic comes up after, actualy 6 years? wow!

Thumbs up

2020-07-14 10:23:45

This is a perfect example of bad necroposting. Resurrecting a long-dead topic with an attention-grabbing title, just to say "I agree" is unambiguously on the "dude, wtf?" side of the still-being-negotiated line.
A lot of the necroposts that have sparked conflict have been ... debatable. This, though?

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

Thumbs up +2

2020-07-14 14:19:31

Moderation:
PatrykK, in order to find this post, you had to have done some digging. This was a conversation that was over and done with six years ago. It concerned people who are not even on the moderation team anymore. There was absolutely no cause to resurrect this thread. I'm issuing an official caution here; if you do this again, I will issue a warning for it. Sometimes, raising a post from the dead makes a little sense; this time, it absolutely did not.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up +1