2014-07-15 13:46:22

Hi, can somebody give me an example about how to use the menuX class in bgt? I found it in balloon blaster and am interested on it. Thank you.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2014-07-19 18:04:06

the class if I recall works in the same was a dynamic_menu. I think it even shares the same class name. Including the bgt file with the class and using dynamic_menu as normal should work. the Menu_X class just adds methods such as add_click_sound, etc.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2014-07-19 22:15:10

Hi, If I try to include it like a normal dynamic menu, here is the error I get:
File: C:\Program Files (x86)\BGT\include\menuX.bgt
On line: 151 (1)
Information: Compiling double dynamic_menu::run_extended(string, bool, double, bool)

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\BGT\include\menuX.bgt
On line: 202 (1)
Line: loadsound();
Error: No matching signatures to 'loadsound()'

I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2014-07-19 22:23:07

I'm guessing that that particular class relied on other files in the directory containing the loadsound function.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2014-07-20 12:46:00

Can anyone just post the full classs so we can use it? And in the game I got the class from, there is no other classes, just the number speaker.bgt, which is included in my script already.