2007-12-06 02:24:23 (edited by dark empathy 2007-12-06 02:28:33)

I bet your now thinking "oh Yeah right, yet another Beta version of Thom ward's side scrolling treasure grabbing audio game with a couple of new features, ---- just like weve seen before"

well, think again! As Mr. tom ward goes into the very final sprint of the long and grueling developement process, he brings us more new features than Neddy mcnew's brand spanking new collection of all new fresh and crispy new noodles, ---- which you have to admit is pretty new?

Anyway, not only do we have new and updated music both for the menue and in game, new sound effects for game events, a shiny new arcade mode with new bonuses, and new and efficient saving and loading of games, but also a new character and new title!

Now, join intrepid archaeologist and expert treasure seaker Angela Summers as she enters the deadly trap riddled Astek fortress in the fantastic audio game, Montizumas return! that's right, Return! But why return?  ---- lets just say the good emperor may not be quite as gone as you might think, and I doubt an adventurerous lady trying to swipe his loot is likely to put him in a particularly good mood.

as well as all this news, there is also some olds for those who originally pre-ordered the game from Alchemy games many moons ago. In the next few days, the good people over at Usa games will be sending out those long awaited product keys to you. if you don't recieve one, it's either because your E-mail address and or phone number has changed, or because Usa games does not have a valid sails reciet from alchemy as a proof of perchice.

By now, you probably know where to go, but just in case you don't here be Usa games!

More information on the progress of Angelas expedition, including info about pre-ordering the game and of course the release of version 1.0 is not likely to be too far off, so I suggest practicing your rope swinging, pit jumping, and skull smashing sskills.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-12-07 03:00:03

Dark, do you know where the music track used for the menu comes from?

Jess, a curious gamer/hopeful developer.

2007-12-07 08:38:46

Nope, but I agree it's great, and I wouldn't mind getting a copy of it myself so I well might ask Tom ward about it.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)