2007-10-30 00:18:23

Hey guys, It's me Night rider or as you kno it FuriousD.  My computer really messed up, and it isn't automatically logging me in whin i ask it to, and it crashed yesterday, so I had to make a new one.  If I remember my password, I will go back to my old one, Well see you later.

there is a place out on the land,
where time it does but end
so I give my welcoming hand,
Because I rule the winds.  Night and bright are all alike.  So are snow and rain,  And the wind that speaks my name.  Is calling once again

2007-10-30 01:19:31

Same here. Hope you find your password. You could always ask the admins probably.

2007-10-30 09:56:34

If you entered a valid E-mail address, you should be able to get the forum to send you a password reminder.

for the future, it's probably a good idea to have a password you can remember, sinse too many name changes here could get a tad confusing (and your already on your second).

I personally have a set of passwords which I can remember, a symple one which I use on web forums and online games, a slightly more complex one for more serious occasions, and a monstrously long complicated variation which I use on things like Paypal and my bank account. It does nnevertheless mean something to me though.

One I used to use for example was ashnaz3791, the Mordor speech for "one ring" followed by the numbers from the rhyme, ---- three rings for the elven kings etc, that way i could remember it.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)